Phenyl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

*Previous TRP threads*

TRP thread 1

Edited by GrimReaper - 4 years ago
Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TRP is stable, Good, finally World Cup over so waiting for next week trp, enjoying the track of Bajaj 

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

So week 28 TRPS 

2.1 paid and 1.9 unpaid/paid 

No.4/7 ranking 

Things that happened: Bajaj and Prerna marriage and melodrama 

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1151815398146244608?s=21

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1151796799755018243?s=21

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Not sure about next week, but this week the TRPS have increased, which is good news! 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

If Bajaj scenes will increase only then TRPs will increase. That doesn't mean that Bajaj solo is responsible for trps. Infact Parth and Erica have huge fan following and have been in this show since the start so definitely I will be giving more credit to them as of now..

But the thing is people are getting bored of Anurag crying, Prerna crying, Veena cursing , mohini-nivi shouting. We need something interesting. And that's what Bajaj is providing us with. Not sure who writes Mr. Bajaj's dialogues, but they are so good. Why can't the same guy write for Anu-Pre too?

Anyways, I really hope Bajaj gets more screenspace and we get more Sneha scenes. I also want to see a lot of Anurag and Prerna coz I just love seeing Parica on screen. But I hope we get good episodes with Bajaj-Anurag office scenes and Prerna also working with one of them.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

If Bajaj scenes will increase only then TRPs will increase. That doesn't mean that Bajaj solo is responsible for trps. Infact Parth and Erica have huge fan following and have been in this show since the start so definitely I will be giving more credit to them as of now..

But the thing is people are getting bored of Anurag crying, Prerna crying, Veena cursing , mohini-nivi shouting. We need something interesting. And that's what Bajaj is providing us with. Not sure who writes Mr. Bajaj's dialogues, but they are so good. Why can't the same guy write for Anu-Pre too?

Anyways, I really hope Bajaj gets more screenspace and we get more Sneha scenes. I also want to see a lot of Anurag and Prerna coz I just love seeing Parica on screen. But I hope we get good episodes with Bajaj-Anurag office scenes and Prerna also working with one of them.

I hope ekta also thinks like u. Genuine statement.

Want more of Bajaj with his daughter. Kand ho gya, Prerna shld move on.

Ishita Moitra, she worked with EK, Ragini MMS and Bepannaah too. Such dialogues Are her style. Maybe its her work

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago
rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

http://www.catchnews.com/television-news/trp-ratings-week-28-kundali-bhagya-tops-the-chart-kasautii-zindagii-kay-falls-at-shocking-position-167389.html?utm_source=CatchNewsFacebook&utm_medium=Social

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Todays episide deserves best trps whole anurag2  deserves