Veer the ideal man step up

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Instead of supporting mishti in this stupidity I think he should call ruhaan and explain what she's upto and why.

Give ruhaan time to explain everything to everyone with a plan.

For a change I dont want this supporting character to be a yes boss to mishti and use his brains to realise he's not helping anyone by supporting her.

Since main leads are all in gaga land.. I want beer to step up.

PS: did radhika leave her brains back in season 1.

Ruhaan back off and observe what's happening.

Pari stop believing the non sense shit ur sister is trying to feed u.

Mishti.. mauli ki beti bano, kisike saath bhi health math hone dena. U love ruhaan and pari wont be happy in a forced marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mumoos

Instead of supporting mishti in this stupidity I think he should call ruhaan and explain what she's upto and why.

Give ruhaan time to explain everything to everyone with a plan.

For a change I dont want this supporting character to be a yes boss to mishti and use his brains to realise he's not helping anyone by supporting her.

Since main leads are all in gaga land.. I want beer to step up.

PS: did radhika leave her brains back in season 1.

Ruhaan back off and observe what's happening.

Pari stop believing the non sense shit ur sister is trying to feed u.

Mishti.. mauli ki beti bano, kisike saath bhi health math hone dena. U love ruhaan and pari wont be happy in a forced marriage.

I think all the characters are in a delusional dream now..😠

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mishti ne LIE ka pahad banaya and pari madam is dancing on that LIE pahad lol

Pari can be trapped in mishti's words and can believe her sister but how can pari become such an idiot/delusional who never bother to ask ruhaan does he love her or not. 

Lol pari ruhaan se pyar karne ka dawa karti hai but uska pyar kitna selfish hai jo ruhaan se kabhi kuch confirm kiye bina he usko apna bf ya lover dunia k samne bolte hue sharm nai ayi.

Sirf ruhaan ka pyar he saccha hai otherwise baki sab  bina kuch soche samje ya to love donation camp chalane mai busy ya apne he swarthi pyar mai andhe ho kar dhritrastra ki tarah baithe baithe nach rahe hai😡😡

Pari dhritrastra ban gayi hai or mishti Gandhari ban gai jisne aakhe hote hue bhi patti bandhna prefer kiya🤢

Veer bhi ideal men hoga to akkal lagayega and ruhaan ko inform karega is love donation program ka otherwise yeh bhi hopeless case he hai.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Veer where he thinks Sensible 😕 just follows Mishti and not that much fool like her bas 

He know Arnav Love /heart break but don't Revealed it to Any one 😎 

In this Sacrificing Drama Ruhaan gets More Pain than any one if informed him Why Mishti like This case Close 👍🏼 but no 

He Plays Safe 😉😈

In this All Dramas 🤪Case on His Parents Taken Back 😎 Chance To Mishti back To Him 🤪