Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Silsila's last episode shoot will be completed today..🥳 Aur ye bakwaas track se mukt milne wala Hain.Though I miss Mishti/MisHaan/TejNal but I'm happy that show is gonna ending😃

Confirm hai , right?😒

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angelicdiya

Confirm hai , right?😒

Haa confirmed

nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Silsila's last episode shoot will be completed today..🥳 Aur ye bakwaas track se mukt milne wala Hain.Though I miss Mishti/MisHaan/TejNal but I'm happy that show is gonna ending😃

kya hoga ending aaj pata chala??
pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandyy55

kya hoga ending aaj pata chala??

MisHaan are end game..It was fixed already

pranurosid thumbnail

Is that a precap or a weekly synopsis😆

pranurosid thumbnail

The have cut many scenes in precap

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Is that a precap or a weekly synopsis😆

WU pls😊

pranurosid thumbnail

Another filler epi.. Mishtu convinces Daadi that she doesn't luv Ruhaan..After break up with Veer ,Ruhaan supported her a lot..So she confided into him and he might misunderstood that as luv.She says to Daadi that Veer luvs her truly and he took stand for her against his parents in police station..So she feel that Veer loves her truly and want to marry him..Daadi asks is life a game that she takes decision as per situation?.. Mishtu convinces her saying Pari & Ruhaan will be happy together as Pari luvs him so much..Also she says Pari has just realized that she luvs Ruhaan and Ruhaan also will realize soon..So she asks her not to send Ruhaan out of the house..And they will talk to Ruhaan about marrying Pari in a couple of days..Daadi gets convinced. Mishtu thinks that she had somehow managed Daadi but Pari should confess her love feelings to Ruhaan soon..

Ruhaan comes and Daadi is in kitchen..She is angry with him.Ruhaan asks don't be angry at him and she can scold him instead..She says Pari is sensitive and she likes him..So don't break her heart..Ruhaan thinks that Daadi m8 have listened him yelling at Pari and for that she was angry with him.He promises that he never make Pari Sad again

Edited by pranurosid - 5 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail

Okay guys we discuss something useful and related to Teju/Mishti..Will utilize the AT like the way it should be😃

pranurosid thumbnail

So show is gonna ending soon..And it will be a happy ending..Waise hi cvs ruined Mishtu at the end ab Kuch interest nai Bacha hai..We felt sad before when the off air news came out..But I'm happy now😃