Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I would like to say trp dropped because ramu is missing .....DT still giving separate shots... No hope to see IshRa . ......uparr se these new generation ki bakwas baazi.... Not interested in watching  yug alu chuhi chuha drama.... Also that new villain is such a bore..... Kabhi kam na hongi blouse ma ki insecurities......totally boring dull track if is without any head or tail... 

New Generation will definitely make trp fall down below 1 for sure in coming days... IshRa ke BDs ki wajah se hi sahi.. Trp was constant for some time... 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Raman's death promo have not increased trp??😲

This kind of twist sometime around 2016-17 would have returned bumper trps!!

It only indicates that people have stopped taking this show seriously. Big twists aren't working even. Earlier, cave track got them good trps.

Like how kabir singh says, "I love the way you breathe"😆, maybe yhm audience love watching IshRa breathe, sit, stand, eat, drink and sleep, rather than watching tested and approved twists wala drama without them. They didn't care even the bds😛.

IshRa presence matters😳

Sad thing is kp will not be brought back to improve trps. The show will run this way, till he comes back:(

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Though Dt has been a gem, the whole last week and still counting👏

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzxJUUCBFGC/?igshid=vzo6s38o0tgn

Missing their love n acting a lot.

These are the power house if talents which made yhm..

Sadly now..all is left us to cling old yhm vibes..

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Star Plus’ biggest shows on Wednesday were ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ at 19:30 with 78,600 viewers, followed by ‘Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum’ (pictured) at 20:00 with 57,000 viewers, ‘Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala’ at 20:30 with 46,500 viewers, ‘Ek Bhram’ at 18:30 with 43,500 viewers, ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’ at 21:00 with 34,900 viewers, ‘Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji at 19:00 with 28,900 viewers, ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ at 21:30 with 18,100 viewers, ‘Nazar’ at 22:30 with 7,200 viewers and ‘Yeh Ristey Hain Pyaar Ke’ at 22:00 with 2,400 viewers.

Ha ha.  Statue.....

Over promotion....

Phir bhi this week 2times yhm on top in UK. Thanks to ilogical drama..hope today episode in UK bring yhm to down.

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Our beloved ishra

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzuvZZEh7Ad/?igshid=1uekbyn7abvhy

Any news of them

Where are you ishra...

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good for ITV, hope to see content based shows

Salman Khan who had Bharat released on Eid and doing good business is one of the biggest stars of Bollywood has ventured into varied mediums. The actor who's already made way into producing television shows through comedy show of Kapil and now with Nach Baliye 9, is soon making way into the digital space as well and gearing to come with his first web series.

Talking about it the actor said," Yes I might. Its in the pipeline. There are friends with whom we have been unable to do films. So we can do shows with them, I am venturing into television not to make money but for more and more directors, producers and actors to get involved. I'm told since we are just producers, the channel would be talking a call on everything. I might have to get into that as well."

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Trp is 1.1 by salil sand.