Today's episode: Rhea's disgusting plan and ranbir's approval

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

So now I completely understood the pic of ranbir in jail after prachi's arrest. 

As per today's episode rhea orders ranbir to prove his love for rhea by making prachi fall in love with him, break her heart. Also she tells ranbir that she will make sure abhi never gets to know about this plan of theirs so to prove to abhi that prachi is a gold digger who was after ranbir. Disgustingly, ranbir agrees to this too. Honestly, now I'm sickened by rhea's character, and ranbir to, being so desperate for rhea and saying he's in love with her out of nowhere without any build up to his feelings developing for her to the point that he agreed without much convincing to rhea's plan of breaking prachi's heart and ruining her image to look like a gold digger in front of abhi. 

So I think the drug drama will be part of this same plan for ranbir to gain prachi's trust. Unbelievable what these writers have done to rhea's character. For me I don't like ranbir anymore and I'm really not into these kind of bad-boy/ abusive/ humiliating type romantic male characters anyway but I was okay with ranbir till date only because I saw him as a harmless flirt whose heart was in the right place, but seriously so over shipping prachi-ranbir. I knew the writing of the show was terrible, but what they make these characters into most of the times is quite despicable and unwatchable. 

Edit: I wrote this after looking at the WU, but I watched the epi and the whole proving prachi a gold digger to abhi was something rhea said in her head so ranbir doesn't know this, but still this is inexcusable of him to agree to. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funny29 thumbnail

you really watched the episode,oh my god you have really strong nerves.👏

I continue to read the WU they are also a torture.🤢

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funny29

you really watched the episode,oh my god you have really strong nerves.👏

I continue to read the WU they are also a torture.🤢

I do both too. From tomorrow I'll be reading only WU. I'm just done with rhea and seeing her take over the show just like how villain paltan look like the leads in kundali bhagya. 

It's a good job I read watched the epi too as there were things that weren't written in the WU such as rhea thinking about proving prachi gold digger whereas the WU made it out that she told this to ranbir, then also rhea telling ranbir to use his new position in office as the boss to trap prachi too was also not in the WU! This girl is irredeemable like her aunty. 

Funny29 thumbnail

hmm WU and episode are different ok I didn't know that, but no matter I continue reading.

Oh yes other topic: KDB the episode was good today Sherlin is finally exposed.🥳

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funny29

hmm WU and episode are different ok I didn't know that, but no matter I continue reading.

Oh yes other topic: KDB the episode was good today Sherlin is finally exposed.🥳

In front of whole family? I doubt it but will check it out. Read the WU Mahesh has found out sherlin-prithvi truth and he precap I doubt is real and might turn out to be a dream of sherlin's. I've watched the show enough to know how misleading it is plus there was a spoiler about mahesh trying to go to tell the family who are in a temple but prithvi-sherlin try and kill him, so I doubt the precap is real. They would have just shown sherlin being exposed at mandap if they were going to expose her only a few epis after her marriage to rishabh.

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow some read the written update while some watched the episode but I did the best nor watched or read. The moment rhea's friends made a plan to trap Prachi I stopped watching it. I knew for next two this nd next week this party Track will be dragged. Making plan against nd humiliating Prachi is must for writers otherwise the sky will fall on them. They have to show how always Prachi lands in trouble, then abhi saves her pragya also rushes to save her but both will not meet despite being in same place. Wow hats off to writers how brilliant ideas comes in their mind. Nd rhea she wants ranbir to prove his love by making Prachi mad in love with him poor brainless girl expect her all know that ranbir will really fall in love with her. Nd when Prachi comes to know about this she will be heartbroken but will handle herself but when abhi comes to know about it (depends on writers, if the sky does not fall on them) then both rhea ranbir r gone.. I agree with sammy what have the writers made rhea character, she looks like aliya or tanu daughter nor abhi pragya. I wonder if rhea is like this then how kiara will be. Poor Prachi all the time she has to suffer. For next 3 weeks will not watch this serial because the same track police coming arresting Prachi Prachi shouting I didn't do anything sir, (abhi) then police taking her abhi going after her saving her blah blah blah. It would be better if pragya take prachi out from delhi, so they would live in peace nd we also doesn't have to watch all this crap. By the way even aliya had also started her drama  by commiting sucide or her accident happening nd landing in hospital. Last hats off who read nd watched the serial u all have lots off patience. Tolerating all this nonsense. This story will be watchable only when abhi pragya reunite nd that will not happen soon. 

Funny29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

In front of whole family? I doubt it but will check it out. Read the WU Mahesh has found out sherlin-prithvi truth and he precap I doubt is real and might turn out to be a dream of sherlin's. I've watched the show enough to know how misleading it is plus there was a spoiler about mahesh trying to go to tell the family who are in a temple but prithvi-sherlin try and kill him, so I doubt the precap is real. They would have just shown sherlin being exposed at mandap if they were going to expose her only a few epis after her marriage to rishabh.

No, not in front of the whole family. No idea if the spoilers are true or just speculation,I wait first for the episode.and decide after that.😆I think also the precap is sherlin's dream but still the Mahesh-Sherlin scene was good especially the slap in the face.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Going by the comments it seems I am not the only one disgusted by this. More than Rhea, I was appalled that they have made Ranbir equally if not worse. I mean till now he was shown as a flirt but a good guy. But agreeing to this proposal from Rhea, he has come down in my opinion. Agreed, that later they will show him as genuinely falling for Prachi, but I don't want such a guy to come into any girl's life. The thought itself is nauseating. It was just like in those early episodes where Pragya allowed Abhi and Tanu in their room. And trying to save Abhi.

I hope they show Prachi has having more spine and moving on in life as alone or with a guy who respects her as a woman.

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Going by the comments it seems I am not the only one disgusted by this. More than Rhea, Ivan appalled that they have made Ranbir equally if not worse. I mean till now he was shown as a flirt but a good guy. But agreeing to this proposal from Rhea, he has come down in my opinion. Agreed, that later they will show him as genuinely falling for Prachi, but I don't want such a guy to come into any girl's life. The thought itself is nauseating. It was just like in those early episodes where Pragya allowed Abhi and Tanu in their room. And trying to save Abhi.

I hope they show Prachi has having more spine and moving on in life as alone or with a guy who respects her as a woman.

Even I find ranbir unacceptable here. Unfortunately I know that once they actually show ranbir falling in love with prachi genuinely and realises rhea is bad news I would go back to liking him again, but oh well, a least I know he's a fictional character and in real life I would never want anything to do with a guy like ranbir who betrayed me once in such a way. 

The thing that bugs me is that he realises he would have to trap prachi in his fake love and break prachi's heart, which is something he has never done before outside harmless flirting with random girls but at the same time he sees no wrong in it? How has that not ticked in his mind? Prachi has constantly chided him for being a flirt and saying to him that she doesn't like him for this reason yet now he's going to go ahead and prove to her that she was right about him? 

What also annoys me is ranbir thinking he can easily impress prachi. Like really? This girl has said numerous times that she dislikes him for his flirtatious behaviour, something no other girl has said to him as they are too besotted by him to care, yet still he thinks he has a chance of impressing her the way he does with other girls? This boy is truly a gone case.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guess that drug scandal, he will be the one who will bail her out going by the insta photos u posted. Will be continuing with WU for sometime now. I wonder how they have totally ruined Rhea's character just to show her as wicked. I mean long time back EK serials, people were more grey than black, but of late it is totally horrible. Her creatives need serious lessons. And especially here. There is no way that Rhea can be Abhi or Pragya's child. And if it is parvarish also, this kind of cruelty - no way.