AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today was the first time i felt this blaring out at me. While i watched and he saw naira behind him. 

And it bothered me. 

Is he not a coward for accepting naira died so quickly? Would that not have been easier than facing her and apologizing because as easy as it sounds it would be far harder in reality...

Sure kartik knows his charisma can get him out of anything (cough bacha chori) But how else do i justify him not looking at kairavs mom properly...

after all the signs are there blatently...

Naira as usual acts like her perfect villainous self...and i find myself wondering what on earth is she doing clutching his handkerchief blaming fate when if she opened her mouth things could have easily changed...

Like u make your own fate... your own destiny

Kartik chose to believe you were dead easily and you chose to believe anything you lie to yourself in the moment naira...

You both are idiotic...

Kairav reminds me much of kartik singlarly obsessed on one person not giving a shit about everyone else just what he wants and that person

Where does kartik and kairav get that from dadi...But rather than a person dadi is dead set in her 1800, just eating modern is all she does +_+

Dadi really pisses me off...with her bullshit sickness bla bla sure this is the only way to force kartik to accept vedika +_+ but can we stop making this so damn ekta kapoor ish and move away from this

Naira's dressing is so bad +_+ i find myself wondering how earth her stylist gets away with making her look worse than the day before? 

is rajan shahi trying to copy gul khans ugly fashion show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I mentioned this in another thread. I am getting Gul Khan vibes now from YRKKH very much similar to another Star Plus show. (Dil To Happy Hai Ji) In that story a girl fakes her death and tries to come back and sees all the suffering her love went through. He became a dead man walking but married a woman he didn't love and even had a child with her that he was not attached to. He took drugs to take away the pain of the loss of the love of his life and didn't pay any attention to his new wife. Now the girl wants to come from the dead and is now established a relationship with that man's son.

In both shows I feel it is wrong for those who pretend to be dead to come back into peoples lives for which their own actions caused so much pain. It is like hurting them all over again. Naira going back and saying surprise I'm alive will be a shock that will be hard to digest by everyone and I think it is unrealistic to think everyone will just pretend like nothing happened and welcome her with open arms.

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I mentioned this in another thread. I am getting Gul Khan vibes now from YRKKH very much similar to another Star Plus show. (Dil To Happy Hai Ji) In that story a girl fakes her death and tries to come back and sees all the suffering her love went through. He became a dead man walking but married a woman he didn't love and even had a child with her that he was not attached to. He took drugs to take away the pain of the loss of the love of his life and didn't pay any attention to his new wife. Now the girl wants to come from the dead and is now established a relationship with that man's son.

In both shows I feel it is wrong for those who pretend to be dead to come back into peoples lives for which their own actions caused so much pain. It is like hurting them all over again. Naira going back and saying surprise I'm alive will be a shock that will be hard to digest by everyone and I think it is unrealistic to think everyone will just pretend like nothing happened and welcome her with open arms.

Lol its like DTHHJ took kaira's last leap and combined it with this leap and did everything rajan shahi sort of avoids...

I just dont see how they will get back together if all of that happened. 

As for yRKKH yawn +_+ i dont know why i keep torturing myself watching this i need to leave

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A woman whose name is Tina...which was Naira's name in Rishikesh...woman has no husband, bf and nobody in her family apart from her child....has a son named Kairav...which they decided for their son...Kairav is 4 years and few months old....son's (original Kairav) features resembles Kartik and Naira both...Kartik couldn't stop saying...if we had son he would look exactly like how Kairav is...he has your eyes and my hair...woman doesn't come infront of Kartik...even when he came to meet her in her home....Kartik didn't yet see her face...he didn't converse with her directly....she baked cake tastes like its prepared by Naira...woman told false stories to her child regarding his father....the child didn't meet his father from past 4 years...since the time Kairav contacted Kartik....Kartik felt a pull...a deeper connection with child...that he decided to visit Goya for child's sake....became his fake father for his happiness..spent time with him....child give him peace...as if he is his real child...he seems like he is a piece of him and Naira...as Naira gave him same peace....but the woman cannot be Naira....she can't be alive and have their child...as the accusation...has more power than Kartik and Naira's rational inquisitive mind...the problem solvers who revealed Aryan's true identity as Shubham in past...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

May be the son is Happy's with her sadist husband and the lesser sadist hero is just acting married to look after him.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Lol its like DTHHJ took kaira's last leap and combined it with this leap and did everything rajan shahi sort of avoids...

I just dont see how they will get back together if all of that happened. 

As for yRKKH yawn +_+ i dont know why i keep torturing myself watching this i need to leave

actually both yrkkh and dil to happy took Naamkaranns leap story...some scenes in Naamkarann are actually copied here in yrkkh and in dil to happy exactly... Naamkaran was a Starplus show and the channel wanted the leap there as well..so the Channel probably also has its own writers that influence how the scenes in the shows are written and shot,..and looks like they are using scenes from their Past shows,.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

We can't forget that the channel actually has a huge hand in tracks in shows and making changes to story lines such as what happened with ek bhram and shows before as well, so don't be suprised by the similarities.