Answer to the purab in hospital BTS pic

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvIKIvpAI1/

Ugggggh, so not interested! I was wondering who it would be that has been admitted to hospital but it being aliya is of zero interest to me. Probably attempted suicide because her favourite toy is running away from her. ðŸ¥±ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funny29 thumbnail

the drama queen in the hospital i think she starts with suicide attempt + emotional blackmail ðŸ¤¢ poor Purab. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funny29

the drama queen in the hospital i think she starts with suicide attempt + emotional blackmail ðŸ¤¢ poor Purab. 

Honestly this whole purab marrying aliya track makes no sense. Even if a married man cheats on his wife and gets another woman pregnant, that does not mean the man has to leave his wife and children to marry the woman he impregnated just for the sake of the upcoming child. Aliya could have got an abortion, but clearly we know there's no logic in ITV. Plus aliya clearly used the pregnancy to acquire purab.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Funny29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Honestly this whole purab marrying aliya track makes no sense. Even if a married man cheats on his wife and gets another woman pregnant, that does not mean the man has to leave his wife and children to marry the woman he impregnated just or the sake of the upcoming child. Aliya could have got an abortion, but clearly we know there's no logic in ITV. Plus aliya clearly used the pregnancy to acquire purab.

exactly this pointless Purab wedding Aaliya track makes no sense just like Aaliya as mother. Purab hates Aaliya right, so why no contract marriage between Purab and Aaliya like Abhi and Tanu that would be much better.

Funny29 thumbnail

Aaliya and Purab in the Hospital but surprise Disha too

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzzry_1iWPX/

the question is why?? ðŸ¤”

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funny29

Aaliya and Purab in the Hospital but surprise Disha too

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzzry_1iWPX/

the question is why?? ðŸ¤”

Ab yeh kya nayi nautanki hai? Dil ki kareeb ex-wife and zabardasti ki current wife both in hospital with purab? One is the mareez the other is what... Friendly sautan visiting her evil sautan in hospital to ask her haal-chaal? ðŸ˜•

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

UAb yeh kya nayi nautanki hai? Dil ki kareeb ex-wife and zabardasti ki current wife both in hospital with purab? One is the mareez the other is what... Friendly sautan visiting her evil sautan in hospital to ask her haal-chaal? ðŸ˜•

🤣🤣🤣 

Only in EK soaps