Are the writers changed?

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel some writers or something from writing department changed as how come suddenly every character changed over night.The fight between Yug and Karan seems illogical.And mostly Yug as he is again turning like Mad Aadi.And the biggest illogical thing is that why Suddenly Shagun is doubting on Ishita-mani relationship of friends. I remembered many times she helped Ishita even Mani wasn't in favour.So why she changed now

Or it looks writers have nothing new currently so they are copying serial starting time tracks with Ishita Mani Shagun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivam0711

I feel some writers or something from writing department changed as how come suddenly every character changed over night.The fight between Yug and Karan seems illogical.And mostly Yug as he is again turning like Mad Aadi.And the biggest illogical thing is that why Suddenly Shagun is doubting on Ishita-mani relationship of friends. I remembered many times she helped Ishita even Mani wasn't in favour.So why she changed now

Or it looks writers have nothing new currently so they are copying serial starting time tracks with Ishita Mani Shagun.

@ bold

Lol😂

In fact, these two have cooperated with each other whenever one of the two decided to backstab IshRa

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Raman out of the equation, as I have said many times, YHM is a typical ordinary daily soap. Even at the worst phase of YHM, the presence of Raman instills different flavors into YHM. 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@bold When did this happened ? please tell me episode no ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜³

shivam0711 thumbnail

Not specifically..but when Shagun changed to positive she helped Ishita in remarryying Raman and there were some short tracks where Mani was not in favour of decisions made by Ishita but Shagun was on her side

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Not specifically..but when Shagun changed to positive she helped Ishita in remarryying Raman and there were some short tracks where Mani was not in favour of decisions made by Ishita but Shagun was on her side

Did you forget she tried to kill Ishita and Pihu.

Did you forget when Aliya was attacked with acid , it was Shagun who sent Nidhi to park.

Did you forget whenever ishra in trouble she whent missing...

She never helped, but her so called brains half truths created more problems to ishra...ex Nikhil track...

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Shagun didn't even knew that Ishita was remarrying Raman..It was Romi n Mihika who helped Ishita in remarrying Raman.

And there were never some short tracks where Mani was against some decisions n Shagun supported Ishita.

shivam0711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Shagun didn't even knew that Ishita was remarrying Raman..It was Romi n Mihika who helped Ishita in remarrying Raman.

And there were never some short tracks where Mani was against some decisions n Shagun supported Ishita.

I didn't want to get into deeper into history..I just want to say that according to last 1-2 year where Shagun is portrayed as positive helping Ishita and Happy with Mani then why overnight she started doubting their friendship and not just her but Yug and Karan characters are also dwindling.