Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am so blisfully unaware of anything. I am rarely coming here to Forum. But, to be honest, nothing is affecting me. Kuch b hojaaye abπŸ’ƒ

You should watch today's episode to see beizzati of ruhaan. Kitna acha see Kiya hai Mishti me, phir bhi majnu doest give up and says tum aisa nahi ho, I know you. Pls mujhe batao ki hua Kya hai 🀦

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am so blisfully unaware of anything. I am rarely coming here to Forum. But, to be honest, nothing is affecting me. Kuch b hojaaye abπŸ’ƒ

Most of us are in the same state of mind as you are..

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowerYY

Million dollar question πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Mishti is the right one to answer na? I don't think even Pari will know who the groom will be, and definitely not the groom himself.

NazneenA thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

You should watch today's episode to see beizzati of ruhaan. Kitna acha see Kiya hai Mishti me, phir bhi majnu doest give up and says tum aisa nahi ho, I know you. Pls mujhe batao ki hua Kya hai 🀦

Pagla gaya hai mera Lover boy. Agar khud shadi karne gaya Pari se toh, wo bhi gaya mere liye. Bas

NazneenA thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flowerYY

Most of us are in the same state of mind as you are..

Thankfully, my busy days are ahead.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mishti is the right one to answer na? I don't think even Pari will know who the groom will be, and definitely not the groom himself.

Pari won't even know who will be the groom and gets ready as brideπŸ™„..I know Mishti is doing all rubbish and nonsense but that doesn't make Pari too naive

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe Ruhaan is marrying Pari knowingly . Pyaar ho jayega as it is Misti don't deserve Ruhaan & Pari will always treat him with respect.Hero worship.

sweetzzz thumbnail

Pagla gaya hai mera Lover boy. Agar khud shadi karne gaya Pari se toh, wo bhi gaya mere liye. Bas

Pari se better he should sit in the pool side with a bottle of beer(I miss them in the episodes man!) And su bua can accompany him. Veer and arnav can join if Mishti allows them to 🀷

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

Maybe Ruhaan is marrying Pari knowingly . Pyaar ho jayega as it is Misti don't deserve Ruhaan & Pari will always treat him with respect.Hero worship.

I will be happy if this happens..Waise bhi I want Mishtu to be single

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But seriously have the CVs not tortured us enough that they are taking it to mandap...I just hope it's all a dream.. let them keep on increasing their dreams list..