Wow so best sisters do thsi

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So i will insult ppl..use them get married to veer ...toh break up kyun 

Ruin his life as well as all bec my sister should also be in loveless marriage 😂

Go mishti marry veer ..

So a financially unsound guy ,orphan is good for the sister 😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I still don't understand how ruhaan will go to pari with all this 🤔 am I missing something? 

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I still don't understand how ruhaan will go to pari with all this 🤔 am I missing something? 

The genius intentions and brains of mishti 

He is so unstable that one girl will Make him hate her so Pari is last surviving girl that he will fall in love with girl whose sis insulted him🤣

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am sure uske liye bhi madam ke pass koyi plan hoga🤣 intni planning plotting tho veer ne na kari thi mishti ke insult ke liye. Aaj mishti ka bahut jyaada hogya. And Ruhaan can stop loving her so much? Jinta pyaar karega utna bada heart break hoga

sweetzzz thumbnail

Jo bhi plan hoga, kuch bhi Kare, why will her sister marry a financially unstable person? Arnav has a family and khud ka Ghar too, wo bhi Pari we itna pyaar kartha hai. Tho pari bhi dhakka maarde majnu ko, if they are the most important things for a relationship 🤷

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

The genius intentions and brains of mishti 

He is so unstable that one girl will Make him hate her so Pari is last surviving girl that he will fall in love with girl whose sis insulted him🤣

But mishti ne Ruhaan ko samjh ke kya rakha hai? Just because she broke his heart, insult him, he will fall for her sister? And agar hua bhi tho bho jho insaan intni jaldi flip hota hai woh uske sister ke liye best hai🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ mishti use your brain where you should saara kuch planning plotting me na lagao.

Pari ko bas apni padi hai. Mishti ruhaan were fighting. Mishti took back the case against the criminals and madam was like yeh logo beech me dosti nahi hue🤷🏻‍♀️ madam duniya me aur bhi gum hai. 

ILoveNature thumbnail

Jo bhi plan hoga, kuch bhi Kare, why will her sister marry a financially unstable person? Arnav has a family and khud ka Ghar too, wo bhi Pari we itna pyaar kartha hai. Tho pari bhi dhakka maarde majnu ko, if they are the most important things for a relationship 🤷

Ha Ruhaan bas pyaar de shakta hai but pari ko tho woh bhi nahi. Pari ko kuch nahi milega Ruhaan se na pyaar na paisa. Fir kyu🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

But mishti ne Ruhaan ko samjh ke kya rakha hai? Just because she broke his heart, insult him, he will fall for her sister? And agar hua bhi tho bho jho insaan intni jaldi flip hota hai woh uske sister ke liye best hai🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ mishti use your brain where you should saara kuch planning plotting me na lagao.

Pari ko bas apni padi hai. Mishti ruhaan were fighting. Mishti took back the case against the criminals and madam was like yeh logo beech me dosti nahi hue🤷🏻‍♀️ madam duniya me aur bhi gum hai. 

Wohi toh a guy who can soo soon flip flop ..is gonna stay faithful o sister...amazing 😂 🤣.

sweetzzz thumbnail

Wohi tho. How will he fall for sister? And how is he the best for her? 

Lol Please can gattu do the honours of breaking the bubble infront of Pari 🙃

sweetzzz thumbnail

Ha Ruhaan bas pyaar de shakta hai but pari ko tho woh bhi nahi. Pari ko kuch nahi milega Ruhaan se na pyaar na paisa. Fir kyu🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

Babaji ka thullu milega use, aur uska Dreamland sada salamat rahe 🙏