Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kabiraa

this is beautiful os Wist! 🤗❤️

the dream sequence is so touching 💔

Thanks a lot! 🤗

.amigos. thumbnail

WIST! You really need to write more often. I absolutely adore your write ups. This was small but so hard hitting. Especially the way Rishab's haunting dream began and all the premonitions it suggested, jolting him out of his inertia.

Upon realizing that she was slowly wandering into the clouding mist,he screamed for her and chased before the white smoke could consume his love. His finest pursuit went in vain, and soon the fog stole his beloved, leaving nothing behind.
^^ I love this paragraph. Could so vividly imagine the scene and his following horror and restlessness.

The fact that they were both so restless and in the end all it took was a simple hug. Both subtle and passionate. Saying so much and leaving so much. That was such a heart warming end. Really enjoyed this!

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

WIST! You really need to write more often. I absolutely adore your write ups. This was small but so hard hitting. Especially the way Rishab's haunting dream began and all the premonitions it suggested, jolting him out of his inertia.

Upon realizing that she was slowly wandering into the clouding mist,he screamed for her and chased before the white smoke could consume his love. His finest pursuit went in vain, and soon the fog stole his beloved, leaving nothing behind.
^^ I love this paragraph. Could so vividly imagine the scene and his following horror and restlessness.

The fact that they were both so restless and in the end all it took was a simple hug. Both subtle and passionate. Saying so much and leaving so much. That was such a heart warming end. Really enjoyed this!

Thank you so much! 🤗

I'm working on more one-shots.

ArShiFever. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful OS...Loved It...The dream & fear of losing Prerna...It's a human tendency to realize how much you need someone after facing the fear of losing them...Oh, he was sick poor him...And his dear was wife getting worried...The hug

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

love teri forum wali mummy phir se padh liya 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

love teri forum wali mummy phir se padh liya 

Mujhe laga yeh old OS pe kisne comment kiya. 🤣

Omg this teddy. ❤️

Kira_James thumbnail