Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NightReader

This guy has so much grace and dignity! It will take 10 lives for the Kangoli sisters to even understand this kind of gentlemanly behavior. 

Absolutely , What a dignified and articulate reply. Cheap persons and their cheer leaders won't understand this. I am not fan of HK and I did not even have good opinion of him after his divorce. BUt i really respect him the way he handled this kangoli situation and I wish him to have peace and happiness in his life.

Originally posted by: nishaipkkdian

I don't know Hindi and i cna understand very little. If you don't mind can you explain what it she wrote? I got the basic meaning of it but not the exact meaning

Translation:  She basically barked like a dog:  Bow Bow Bow

Thats how she sounds all the time πŸ€£

Guinea thumbnail

Nice interview. Bless Hritik and May he come out super strong this yr both professionally and personally.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Even with such laws women don't get any justice when they are stalked..so what can we expect for men who are stalked. 

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Stalking as per law , can not be done by woman .

According to IPC Section 354D(1)(1). Under the provision, stalking is defined as β€˜an act where any man repeatedly follows and contacts a woman so as to foster personal interaction despite a clear indication of interest by such woman.’

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Class. 

The trash on the other hand is calling him Uncleji πŸ˜‚ . 

nitrit9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love n respect hrithik wish him all the best for his forthcoming projects n kangana n tangoli or Rangoli should just continue barking n give free entertainment to whoever who wants to listen to them

Hrithik's choice of words and his method of approaching these questions certainly proof two definite things. First, basic education, upbringing and family class is required to maintain grace and dignity socially. Secondly, a true superstar's persona and attitude towards his work and people must reflect reflect and confidence, and ohh boy does he shine in this aspect.. I say he does ..

The language he used to clarify about that downmarket kangna's case is what makes him the greater person here, he does not even name her, he does not even have any abusive diction to vent his anger upon the Ranauts, but his words still weigh too much power and has all the elements to hurt the ego of those 2 mindless abusive women. The funny part is it did not take much time for Rangu to vent out her frustration and tweet her legendary abuses again.. How predictable Kangu and her behen is, I must say that they make me believe that downmarket people exist and education plays a huge role in molding up someone's personality.

Whatever Hrithik said about Sunaina and his dad was very graceful too, i just love the fact that he did not avoid sunaina's topic and made necessary claims about how his family is in a sensitive state and they need their share of communication. Also, as everyone spoke before, religion was never an issue for him or his dad, given the mother of his kids is also a Muslim. Moreover, about Vikas, I hope the film's fate does not depend on what Vikas has actually done, he might be a sexual poacher, but the film is a product of not only his but many other people who gave their blood and sweat and thus let the film get treated as a normal one. Also, when harassers like Kangna can openly make movies even after indefinite proofs against her vicious cycle of stalking and abusing, why outcast Vikas when the allegations against him is not even proven yet? Different standards for Male and Female harassers ehh? 

Last but not the least, I can already see Hridhaan or Hrehaan growing upto be a next generation hero.. Might be again a product of nepotism, but it will be great to see HR's kids carrying his legacy if they actually have the aura and talent he has. 

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful interview !!

On one hand we have hrithik ,who teaches his kids in a positive approach and other hand rangoli teaching his son how to be abusive and all ...when no one is not even provoking her...

Pick ur side..!!

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Very nice interview. Like how he & his family are expressing themselves. Healthy! Hope Super30 does well!

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Nice interview.All the best for his upcoming projects