Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: v_nakshara

Very good interview. 

Genuine question as I’m not from India. Hrithik mentions that there is no legal case as men cannot be stalked in India. Is this true? After such public harassment and stalking, why can’t Hrithik have a case against her?

Stalking as per law , can not be done by woman .

According to IPC Section 354D(1)(1). Under the provision, stalking is defined as ‘an act where any man repeatedly follows and contacts a woman so as to foster personal interaction despite a clear indication of interest by such woman.’

DushtKanya thumbnail

I have come to realise that bullies have to be treated with a certain amount of patience, and not be engaged with. It is upon the civil society and those who claim to be just and fair to see and observe if there is harassment. Also, being who I am, if I choose to confront as per laws, I become the aggressor. If I withdraw from a film-clash that I know has been pre designed, then I become a weakling penning a sob story. I have learned to not get affected by either. Although, to be honest, my only grouse is with those supposedly ‘enlightened’ people who praise and often cheer this behaviour in the name of ‘new’ and ‘refreshing audacity’, without any desire to be rational or truthful. They are the enablers who have allowed this circus to continue for six years. There is no legal case that I directly have with the lady (Kangana), and the reason I cannot have one is because apparently a guy cannot be stalked in India.

@bold THANK YOU. Shots fired, Hrithik 👏 This is to everyone who called him a cry baby after his note.

Sorry, but your mentality is screwed and closed if you call a man a cry baby just because a woman - psychotic, mental and narcissistic known for harassing and cyberbullying people, one without any tangible proof - is acting victimised in the name of feminism and nepotism. If the only words she needs to utter is "woman" and "feminist" for you to be brainwashed, you need education, no offence. Psychological harassment is a reality and she IS a harasser. 

How the HECK anyone can support this sick, sick woman is beyond me. It's right in front of your eyes. Open them.

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

I hope super 30 is a great success.We need you.BW needs you.We need beauty desperately..our eyes need you.Please please God.Let Super 30 be a superhit.

Even if Super 30 doesn't do well, he has the YRF movie coming in 2 months. That one will definitely have more potential BO-wise.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Apart from that part, how I love Hrithik ❤️ He seems so focused on his work and is so lovely. It's been great seeing his growth since 2000 to now. He's become an articulate, mature and intelligent man.

Originally posted by: v_nakshara

Very good interview. 

Genuine question as I’m not from India. Hrithik mentions that there is no legal case as men cannot be stalked in India. Is this true? After such public harassment and stalking, why can’t Hrithik have a case against her?

Bcoz of One sided Laws. There is no Law that can protect a Non-Female gender from Sexual Harassment, Stalking and Domestic Violence in India. Trying to fight it is a prolonged battle and I dont think this do kaudi ki woman is worth it. She herself is exposing her manic behavior in any case. 

Originally posted by: you2

I hope super 30 is a great success.We need you.BW needs you.We need beauty desperately..our eyes need you.Please please God.Let Super 30 be a superhit.

First time, i liked your post. U are not that bad as i thought u were 😆 🤗

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago

I like how he spoke on all issues and kept it civil and dignified. He is also right about the cheerleaders who encouraged the circus. Funnily, same cheerleaders are getting bitten by the same Bully now 😆

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Balanced interview. He tackled it all in best of his ability. Hope he finds lots of success and peace. Him n his kids deserve it all after all that they have endured all these years.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

First time, i liked your post. U are not that bad as i thought u were 😆 🤗

What a backhanded compliment 😀 

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It is his endurance only which has made people who once questioned  him and lashed out at him sympathise and wish him all the good things in life now.M so glad seeing how he’s still all balanced and focused.Success is not only about a movie faring well at the BO..success is being content with ur life..leading a peaceful life inspite of all the odds.So proud of him.Very nice interview.