Purab is a strange father

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Abhi wanted to keep both daughters upon he and Pragya deciding they can’t live together and so did Pragya, but they compromised and decided they’d keep one each like assets of property instead of opting for shared custody as one forum member had pointed out to me last month. 

But when I think of sunny, I somehow feel abhi letting Pragya leave with his other daughter isnt the same as purab’s complete neglect and abandonment of sunny.

I always found purab the most likeable out of him and abhi, but it has left a pretty bad taste in my mouth knowing that for whatever reason post the cheating scandal he neglected to be involved in sunny’s life simply because he was forced to marry Aliya and raise a child with Aliya. 

Even if he failed in being a loyal husband to Disha, he had the responsibility towards his son far more after ditching Disha. But instead he is completely involved in the life and upbringing of his son he had with the woman he cheated with, yet doesn’t even once mention or think of his other/ eldest son from his previous marriage. 

If the reason for purab abandoning sunny is Aliya then that makes him far worse given no partner has a right to force you to stay away from your children from a previous marriage and if a person agrees to that just to make their new partner happy then such a person is not worthy of being a father. 

They need to at least give an insight to the audience on purab’s equation with sunny over these 20 years so we know something about what happened with sunny because this is just ridiculous really, so a scene where purab finally thinks of sunny and talks about what happened with his equation with sunny in these two whole decades.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Abhi wanted to keep both daughters upon he and Pragya deciding they can’t live together and so did Pragya, but they compromised and decided they’d keep one each like assets of property instead of opting for shared custody as one forum member had pointed out to me last month. 

But when I think of sunny, I somehow feel abhi letting Pragya leave with his other daughter isnt the same as purab’s complete neglect and abandonment of sunny.

I always found purab the most likeable out of him and abhi, but it has left a pretty bad taste in my mouth knowing that for whatever reason post the cheating scandal he neglected to be involved in sunny’s life simply because he was forced to marry Aliya and raise a child with Aliya. 

Even if he failed in being a loyal husband to Disha, he had the responsibility towards his son far more after ditching Disha. But instead he is completely involved in the life and upbringing of his son he had with the woman he cheated with, yet doesn’t even once mention or think of his other/ eldest son from his previous marriage. 

If the reason for purab abandoning sunny is Aliya then that makes him far worse given no partner has a right to force you to stay away from your children from a previous marriage and if a person agrees to that just to make their new partner happy then such a person is not worthy of being a father. 

They need to at least give an insight to the audience on purab’s equation with sunny over these 20 years so we know something about what happened with sunny because this is just ridiculous really, so a scene where purab finally thinks of sunny and talks about what happened with his equation with sunny in these two whole decades.

Agreed. But tbh there are many instances where i have detested Purab. A true friend doesn’t support their friend theough every thing right or wrong but Purab did. He should have taken a stand a long time ago but he never did. 

For someone who refers to Pragya as his sister he hasn’t really done a great job of being her brother save for trying to help her in her uber self sacrificing plans over the years. Always when it came to saving abhi but never when Pragya needed support. 

There is so much more i want to say here but i’m really sleepy so i can’t articulate very well right now 😪😅