IPKKND “Saving hearts“ C13 p37 23rd Feb conclude

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

SS: All in the name of love - 

Renamed - Saving hearts 

Character set: All the usuals you’d find in my stories. Let me know what you think and I’ll continue. 

Chapter 1 : Page 1

Chapter 2: Page 1

Chapter 3: Page 1 

Chapter 4: Page 4

Chapter 5: Page 5

Chapter 6: Page 8

Chapter 7: Page 13

Chapter 8: Page 18

Chapter 9: Page 22

Chapter 10: Page 26

Chapter 11: Page 29

Chapter 12: Page 33

Chapter 13: Page 37

Chapter 1

“Good morning” she wishes him as she hands him his bed tea. 

“Thank you” he says sitting up in bed looking towards his quintessential wife. Over the years she just got more and more beautiful but also ceremonious as demanded by his family and their lifestyle. 

She was resolute, kind hearted and loving maybe sometimes too much for her own good. That was when his role was important. 

Before she moved too far from the bedside he wished to catch her. 

“Listen khushi I’ve been thinking about something for a while.”

And she paused paying more attention, perching on the side with her sari comfortably tucked neatly as she sits down. She was able to read between the lines and had a feeling it was going to be something of the dreamy sort.

He pulled out some paperwork from within a side draw near the bed. Almost effortlessly did he reach for it and in no time had he put it in front of khushi. A small blueprint of a house. It’s rooms, it’s outdoors. 

“A home somewhere in a bit more sun, a neighbourhood to ourselves. Another country far far away.. just the two of us.”

His eyes optimistic and hopeful of her response. Very different from his other shades. 

In response he got a smile the kind she gave pari or one of the others when they asked for something silly. 

“Aur ham Soch rahe hai”, (And I’m thinking) she says.

“AR fashions,”

“Sold”, he responds 

“Sheesh Mehel” she adds 

“Sold”, he responds 

“Akash Pari, Nk, Druv,” she adds listing all his emotional attachments and responsibilities catching him out. 

And to that he had no response, just staring into her deep brown eyes loosing himself in her ways “Uff Only if the others knew how harsh you are behind closed doors”

He swept into her neckline while she dipped her expression hesitant at anything intimate even today.  

To her rescue was a voice behind the other side of their bedroom door, with it being open they were lucky no one walked in. 

It was dadi, khushi was swift to part from him moving to a distance in the room to fix his suit and tie for the day. 

When dadi was invited in khushi was turned away to a side in the room whilst ASR remained comfortable in bed.

“Ghar ki chabiya kiske havale karni hai?”

(“Who should I hand the house keys to?”) asked dadi who was going away for some days. 

Rather traditional in her expectations  from a daughter in law she pauses the question towards her grandson  critical that Khushi could ever do a just job of the responsibly. Those keys unlocked the safe to a lot of raizada wealth and signified responsibly though out generations. Wanting khushi to shoulder this responsibility he decides to keep quiet.

But khushi reacted true to the way dadi and raizada houses traditions called for. 

Something ASR challenged time and time again but then realised in some instances he was only making khushis life harder. After all khushi was the one who spent most time around the ladies in the house when he was in the office.

“Jaha sahab theekh samje” (Where sir deems fit) she said breaking the silence. 

A answer that couldn’t be critiqued by anyone let alone dadi. Spoken with modesty, respect and genuine goodness. 

The only person with some resentment was Arnav for the way his grandmothers ways had impeded on his family but for the sake of keeping peace he kept quiet.  Khushi wasn’t to blame in fact she’d patiently abide by everything his family ever asked of her from the day she stepped foot into his house. That particular  mannerism he’d heard his Nani use and his mother and now Khushi all thanks to Dadis heritage. There was a eloquent side to it as there was a unfair undertone he despised.  

Brushing it to aside ASR’s tone of voice turns authoritative. 

“Khushi is in charge give them to her..” he sounded his decision on the matter. 

Watching Dadi put the keys to a side closer to khushi before leaving. It was a silent win for his wife over his grandmother and he wished for it to that way always. Silent because khushi didn’t approve of him creating disharmony especially amongst elders. 

As she takes his empty porcelain cup which now sits on the bedsheets she asks her eyes diverted yet having noticed him attending to work related messages. 

“Naraz hai” (are you angry) she asks softly, referring to what had just happened.

He wasn’t in-fact he understood why things were this way and why khushi had managed to keep things together so well so far. By sacrificing  her own desires in every moment such as the last.

How could he be angry at her. 

He put aside his phone moved out of bed and walked around closer. 

“Look let’s unwind a little this weekend 

get the others to give us some space.”

Seeing her thinking he knows how to lighten the mood. 

“Oh and  did I tell you how beautiful you look today” getting her to break into a smile before leaving for his shower. 

Chapter 2

Two cups of hot breakfast tea and coffee and one bowl of kids chocolate cereal await as NK, ASR and Akash’s  little daughter Pari who arrive at the breakfast table.

As ASR and NK look at their hot drinks one can’t help but wonder whether one is coffee and the other is tea. However NK knows is Khushi Bhabhi rarely made a mistake. 

“Can she ever make a mistake I think not!” Shouts NK animatedly found of his sister in law who was certainly perfect by all means for Raizada house.

Bringing out the newspaper for ASR in perfect timing to which he smiles. 

Khushi a little more coffee if you don’t mind said ASR soon enough to which Khushi was helping pari with her breakfast acknowledged and walked into the kitchen to collected.

Only when Khushi entered the kitchen stood within was Shyam under the pretence of collecting some fruit it seemed. 

“ASR makes you work awfully hard Khushiji,” starting a conversation Khushi had no intention to continue. 

There was clear discomfort between the two of them like they knew something others didn’t. Khushi per norm only spoke sensibly. 

“Pati hai woh hamare unka khyal rakhne mein hame aaaj tak sirf Khushi mehsoos hue hai.”

Call it good timing or coincidence but it was then that Arnav walked in.

“Khushi don’t bother with more  coffee, I need to get going.. “ he said as has he walked in not realising Shyam was there too. In fraction of a moment did ASR feel some reserve from Khushi towards his brother in law. Shyam left the kitchen with some sweet talk leaving the couple alone.

She had his second cup of coffee to hand he didn’t need now. 

“Sune”, listen she said softly 

“Hmm” he responded with a smile as he sneaked closer and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

“There’s no one watching love, go on I’m listening” he said ignoring any morning rush to pay attention to his wife. 

“Woh” she began but he was near enough sure she had changed the topic. 

“Can you try and finish a little earlier Bubbly is arriving today” 

“How can I forget” he replied with a sigh but like all the other kids Bubbly had her good and bad.

Speak of the devil it seemed as Arnavs mobile phone rang it was non other than little Bubbly letting her Arnav bhai know she was on her way. 

ASR gave Khushi a look as he Answered the call.

“Hello trouble!, Mohan will pick you up at the airport, no stop offs at the mall or anywhere else do you here me! I’ll see you when I get home from the office.”

Whilst listening to Bubbly Arnav wishes Khushi goodbye for the day kissing her on the cheek before heading off.

Aman, Akaash, Arnav, NK and Jenifer, Jenifer ran the European sector of AR and was slowly becoming a important part of Arnavs business. She was Young, smart professional and bought a different dynamic to the team. 

They’d just spent a few hours planning a important venture. Surrounded by whiteboards, marker pens, post it notes   

It had been a busy day Jenifer needed to leave for her flight back. As per European etiquette she kissed and hugged the men goodbye reminding them that she’d be back in a week for the last leg of this project. 

Few minutes later post a tidy up by the office cleaner and the team leaving Arnav alone in his office happens to walk past the window of his office to see Jenifer get into NK’s car. 

Chapter 3

Bhai I have something I need to tell you says NK looking dubious whilst ASR sits back in his desk chair to hear him out.

I’m in a relationship with Jenifer, I love her a lot and I want to marry her.

Arnav raises a eyebrow with a moment of silence does he speak.

“Well have you told her?” 

NK is a little surprised at his brothers ease. 

“Er no.. yes and no she kind of knows “ he replied unsure of anything beyond what he’d just shared. 

“Well make sure she does won’t you”

NK nods, “yes bhai but.. what about back home, dadi, Khushi bhabhi I mean Jenifer and the family if it’s going to be a problem I ..” 

“You love her?” Arnav asks knowing he could spot feeling apart from a  fling. 

“Yes”, NK answers with heat. 

“Then leave that to me ..” Arnav says strongly getting up from his chair to give his younger brother a hug.

Once NK had left his office Arnav tucked his hands into his pockets. There was no doubt that this was going to take Raizada house and it’s traditions by storm. 

Arnav watches pari and bubbly at one side of the dinner table and smiles watching the girls happily eat  on the other side sits Khushi. 

Waiting for an opportunity for to talk about NK he finally fines one when the girls give up on their food. 

“Right it’s time you two girls went to bed, bubbly take pari to her room won’t you” Bubbly nods a excited yes and and Helps little Pari off her chair too. Both girls kiss Arnav goodnight and trundle off knowing Khushi would be up soon to put them to bed.

Seeing them off Arnav turns his attention to Khushi.

“Khushi there’s something I need to talk to you about” 

“Ji, she answers with a smile”

“Khushi NK is in a relationship and I think it’s serious.”

Khushi’s smile widens, yeh toh Bohot Atcha hai. Ladki Kaun hai (That’s great who’s the girl) 

-“Jenifer” replies Arnav 

Khushi looks up at Arnav in surprise.

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail

Thanks one that’s been going around in my mind for some time now. Had to write it down and you are officially the first person to feedback on it :) 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Khushi seems to be so reserved because of the environment. Hope she does get to go away and breath a little.

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome interesting 

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice starting, this khushi is so reserved, but tell us how arshi got married, why khushi was afraid of intimacy, and what is shyaam's equation. 

barunsanaya786 thumbnail

Interesting story love the way u portrayed all the different angles. Can't wait to read the next part

rag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting story. Who is Shyam married to? Looks like Khushi and Dadi are the only ladies of the house

jagrutid thumbnail

Thanks 

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Khushi seems to be so reserved because of the environment. Hope she does get to go away and breath a little.

The environment it is you’re right there, thank you for reading.

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

Awesome interesting 

Thanks for reading