Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mutton thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My understanding of Hindi is not very good..can someone please explain the medals that are given at the end of the episodes? What is the significance? Is that how they will pick a winner? 

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: mutton

My understanding of Hindi is not very good..can someone please explain the medals that are given at the end of the episodes? What is the significance? Is that how they will pick a winner? 

Even I am confused. They haven't mentioned anything yet about eliminations or medals.

MochaQueen thumbnail

when does elimination start?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mutton

I wish they would have each child sing the same number of songs. It seems some perform just one while others perform 3+. Also I would prefer if all sang duets/with their captain/solo. It would put them all on even ground.

Hi there.

Well even I am a bit confused about the performances. A few get to sing more number of times and a few sing only once or twice. What is this pattern? And how are they going to give them points or how will the eleminations take place? As of now, the judges are not giving them scores. Does anyone of you have any idea about their scoring pattern?

MochaQueen thumbnail
i finally watched first episode
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i finally watched first episode

That's good.

MochaQueen thumbnail

okay i am appalled with the way this show is so disorganized...it has no proper format like all other singing shows do...the singers are all over the place some performing in every episode and others whenever they feel like it and it seems as if the judges theselves are clueless as to whats going on...i am disappointed

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Watched the Sunday episode ... most of the singers are very good. Like some others here, I'm also confused about the format. Judges have stopped announcing marks in some kids' shows so as not to discourage the kids ... they give them marks, but don't announce on screen. 

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Watched the Sunday episode ... most of the singers are very good. Like some others here, I'm also confused about the format. Judges have stopped announcing marks in some kids' shows so as not to discourage the kids ... they give them marks, but don't announce on screen. 

Anu Malik nullified it by saying that he loves this concept of solo, duets, trio ðŸ¤ª

MochaQueen thumbnail

wouldnt they be discouraged by eliminations anyway?

this is what i liked about Love me india on andtv...they never eliminated anyone but instead chose the top finalists