Mishal's first production

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I was on Mishal's Instagram a few days ago and discovered that the music video he had mentioned earlier is his very own production. It's supposed to be a classical rendition titled Aye Shama. Not exactly impressed by his female lead in this video, but she may be a good actress. He's obviously chosen her for a reason over other pretty faces. The song's also been written by his paternal uncle and sung by Hema Sardesai. I think it'll be interesting to see what MR envisions as a form of art. ☺️

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This was indeed a good surprise he revealed about his first home project. It’s been long since he announced his Production company hence doubly curious to see this one. Being the businessman that he is, glad he did not give up & hope this music video is a baby step in the right direction.. TFS Dazz🤗

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

This was indeed a good surprise he revealed about his first home project. It’s been long since he announced his Production company hence doubly curious to see this one. Being the businessman that he is, glad he did not give up & hope this music video is a baby step in the right direction.. TFS Dazz🤗

I'm glad he didn't announce this project prematurely, Mish! How many times has he made announcements in regards to his future pojects only to never materialize? This was a step in the right direction, MR. 👍🏼 This shows me that you're listening to your fans, albeit a bit stubbornly. 😉

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh, I missed reading all the details on the post. I only checked the pictures and thought about one of the music videos he was posting about in the past.

This is good surprise for his fans, especailly coming from his PH. Hema Sardesia is very good singer so it should be good song.

Good that he didn't disclose this ahead of time. Better to give details when the product is ready for release.

TFS, DAZZ🤗 We will be able to watch him in a song...

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

oh, I missed reading all the details on the post. I only checked the pictures and thought about one of the music videos he was posting about in the past.

This is good surprise for his fans, especailly coming from his PH. Hema Sardesia is very good singer so it should be good song.

Good that he didn't disclose this ahead of time. Better to give details when the product is ready for release.

TFS, DAZZ🤗 We will be able to watch him in a song...

I'm excited to watch this new video not only for MR's performance, but it also being his own production. I think it'll be a treat for all of his fans! 😃