New Definition of Self-Respect

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The great dialogue was...which way I go?....should I choose my SELF-RESPECT....or should I choose father and son's right to know about each other....So, New definition of self-respect for women is....fake death if accused of infidelity....the only way to fight for self-respect is make everyone think that you are dead so you don't have to face husband who accused....if Naira informed Kartik she is alive and carrying his child but don't want to live with him that will go against her self-respect....taking away father and son's right to know about each other is self-respect?....how it can preserve her self-respect?....also previously she didn't want to face him  and his questions....even in her imaginations...and now she want to see him and meet him?....

I won't meet Kartik he shouldn't see me alive...but will let Kairav meet him...won't tell him truth....

U turn

Which way I go?....should I choose my self-respect...or should I choose father and son's right to know about each other?....

I didn't meet Kartik myself or couldn't even help son meet him...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lol her self respect disappears when she sees kartik's smile...

She looked like sucha idiot all of sudden forgetting her anger and looking like shed run into his arms in a second than it hit her he wont be happy she hid the kid +_+

Shes a dumbo...Atleast kartik held onto his anger...and used it as a weapon in the last leap which was more believable than this +_+ woman who spent 10 eps saying how strong she is and then crying about how angry she is with kartik...

The writers realizing how they villainous her are trying to save her character by making her feel bad bla bla... 

How on earth did she not feel bad when kairav asked her for his papa ? how did she not immediatly call kartik...all these years... when she heard his first word...

Hence hormones kicked in +_+ there rship makes no sense to me they dont ever grow +_+ its just like they go into this lovey dovey stage +_+ after two shitty sorrys and a few i love yous

if u dnt talk about ur problems and pretend they not there they wont ever go away

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

This is whole death faking track in yrkkh..has been so stupid because there’s no solid reason for naira to have done what she did.  Yes her husband questioned her faithfulness ,..but she could have discussed it with him, slapped him for not trusting her, even if she can’t be with him after that ,..leave him or divorce him,..but to deny Kairav his rights just because of her so called self respect is wrong..yes they had similar tracks in other Shows..but in the other shows there was a criminal element involved...the heroine was accused for being responsible for someone’s death, the heroine was saving the family from a dangerous criminal..etc.but here naira robbed Kairav of his father, his grandparents, the material privileges..and the abundance of love he would have received from the big family,.and she robbed karthik and the rest of the family of the joy Kairav would have given them..

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Lol her self respect disappears when she sees kartik's smile...

She looked like sucha idiot all of sudden forgetting her anger and looking like shed run into his arms in a second than it hit her he wont be happy she hid the kid +_+

Shes a dumbo...Atleast kartik held onto his anger...and used it as a weapon in the last leap which was more believable than this +_+ woman who spent 10 eps saying how strong she is and then crying about how angry she is with kartik...

The writers realizing how they villainous her are trying to save her character by making her feel bad bla bla... 

How on earth did she not feel bad when kairav asked her for his papa ? how did she not immediatly call kartik...all these years... when she heard his first word...

Hence hormones kicked in +_+ there rship makes no sense to me they dont ever grow +_+ its just like they go into this lovey dovey stage +_+ after two shitty sorrys and a few i love yous

if u dnt talk about ur problems and pretend they not there they wont ever go away

@bold this time too....she is going to apologize to him....after idiotic melodrama...he will also apologize to her....ek duje ke vaste happy version will play in bg....and yayy Kaira Milan 7-8?....the show is running on them not being able to grow up...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

This is whole death faking track in yrkkh..has been so stupid because there’s no solid reason for naira to have done what she did.  Yes her husband questioned her faithfulness ,..but she could have discussed it with him, slapped him for not trusting her, even if she can’t be with him after that ,..leave him or divorce him,..but to deny Kairav his rights just because of her so called self respect is wrong..yes they had similar tracks in other Shows..but in the other shows there was a criminal element involved...the heroine was accused for being responsible for someone’s death, the heroine was saving the family from a dangerous criminal..etc.but here naira robbed Kairav of his father, his grandparents, the material privileges..and the abundance of love he would have received from the big family,.and she robbed karthik and the rest of the family of the joy Kairav would have given them..

@bold in ekta's two shows where similar plot was shown...no criminal element was involved...one FL attempted suicide by jumping of the cliff...faked her death...hide child's identity...as she was called a murderer by her husband and his sister and other wanted her husband to move on in life...so he won't have to wait for her for 14 years....in another SP show criminal element was involved in FL faking her death...she had a solid reason...yes...but current track is inspired from Ekta shows when writers of yrkkh claim to be real beside that they claim to show morality, family values...etc....Naira deprived both Kartik and Kairav of lotss of things beside luxuries and family love...she deprived her them of mental peace....and true happiness...Goenkas specifically KD is not going to forgive Naira...I don't mind KD not accepting Naira's pleas and apologies....she actually screwed up their lives...being the one who always chanted family...family....but deprived her own son of family... 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

@bold in ekta's two shows where similar plot was shown...no criminal element was involved...one FL attempted suicide by jumping of the cliff...faked her death...hide child's identity...as she was called a murderer by her husband and his sister and other wanted her husband to move on in life...so he won't have to wait for her for 14 years....in another SP show criminal element was involved in FL faking her death...she had a solid reason...yes...but current track is inspired from Ekta shows when writers of yrkkh claim to be real beside that they claim to show morality, family values...etc....Naira deprived both Kartik and Kairav of lotss of things beside luxuries and family love...she deprived her them of mental peace....and true happiness...Goenkas specifically KD is not going to forgive Naira...I don't mind KD not accepting Naira's pleas and apologies....she actually screwed up their lives...being the one who always chanted family...family....but deprived her own son of family... 

yes but even the shows where the heroine was called a murderer ,,Kkb..and where she wanted the husband to move on ..bade ache,.,.still seem like more solid reasons than karthik asking naira about the hotel room..naira could have been angry with  him..but staying away for so many years just seems like too much..obviously the channel wanted the leap. but  they should have written a better reason for kairas separation..anyway it’s done now..hopefully the episodes get better because I’m getting irritated with naira crying like everyone else is to blame and self pitying herself..

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but even the shows where the heroine was called a murderer ,,Kkb..and where she wanted the husband to move on ..bade ache,.,.still seem like more solid reasons than karthik asking naira about the hotel room..naira could have been angry with  him..but staying away for so many years just seems like too much..obviously the channel wanted the leap. but  they should have written a better reason for kairas separation..anyway it’s done now..hopefully the episodes get better because I’m getting irritated with naira crying like everyone else is to blame and self pitying herself..

Naira was also called Shubham's murderer...was slapped by Suwarna...and Kartik asked her to leave...Kaira had proper confrontation scene after that...with exchange of I hate yous...separation was mutual...she didn't go on attempting suicide on being called murderer....this time she has no solid reason to keep Kairav away from Kartik...or faking death...

@bold beside staying angry her staying away from him for years would also be justified if all of them knew that Naira is alive and doesn't want to give her relationship with her husband Kartik another chance...if she kept visiting her family...if she didn't separate Kairav from Kartik and their families...SP pressurized DKP for this leap...writers could have written it brilliantly and unconventionally the way Mumbai track, Divorce track and Clot track was written...In this track Kartik's POV is justified more than 110%....whereas when it comes to Naira they gave her 3-4 monologues which she keeps on repeating throughout...also her POV is not justified even 1%...unlike all previous times...she became an unbearable character from likable one...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago