misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Abhigya scenes are the saving grace of this leap and thank goodness we’re finally getting a few decent ones!

Today’s episode was probably one of my favourites post leap.❤️

Today’s lines just touched my heart. 

“Tumhare aane ki khushi tumhare jaane ki khabbar le kar aati hai.”

That one hit so close home, it was so relatable and says so much about their relationship too. 

And the way Abhi broke down afterwards. One if Shabbir’s finer performences. 

Also saw an actual smile on Pragya’s face after a long time! 

I actually even liked Prachi and Abhi’s scene too this once and the precap seemed decent enough for a Rhea and Prachi scene . That is a good confrontation. 

PS - Did anyone notice Pragya was wearing her mangalsutra in Abhi’s imagination, meaning that’s how he sees her despite of their separation. That was a good detail on the Production’s part 👏🏻

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

Abhigya scenes are the saving grace of this leap and thank goodness we’re finally getting a few decent ones!

Today’s episode was probably one of my favourites post leap.❤️

Today’s lines just touched my heart. 

“Tumhare aane ki khushi tumhare jaane ki khabbar le kar aati hai.”

That one hit so close home, it was so relatable and says so much about their relationship too. 

And the way Abhi broke down afterwards. One if Shabbir’s finer performences. 

Also saw an actual smile on Pragya’s face after a long time! 

I actually even liked Prachi and Abhi’s scene too this once and the precap seemed decent enough for a Rhea and Prachi scene . That is a good confrontation. 

PS - Did anyone notice Pragya was wearing her mangalsutra in Abhi’s imagination, meaning that’s how he sees her despite of their separation. That was a good detail on the Production’s part 👏🏻

no words to explain anything. Yesterday Nd todays flashblack were like icing on cake. Nd precap Rhea new drama starts. I really feel sad for abhi that he got a daughter like Rhea, who is heartless. This time when Rhea is exposed abhi will be really heart broken as she will cross all her limit. Nd I really can't see that. Abhi will blame himself for not being a good father. He gave everything to Rhea but not morals, value Nd respect. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just flawless.  🔥

Waqt ko guzarne se, pragya ko jaane se nahi rok paya.  😭 Am a mess after watching it.  😢Shabir just nailed it. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

Just flawless.  🔥

Waqt ko guzarne se, pragya ko jaane se nahi rok paya.  😭 Am a mess after watching it.  😢Shabir just nailed it. 

❤️❤️

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Indeed.   they just fit so perfectly together.and I love seeing Abhi pining for and missing pragya. hopefully, they will meet soon enough.

am too old to be mooning over a fictional couple on itv but idgaf. 😆 they are so beautiful together. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
misfit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

Indeed.   they just fit so perfectly together.and I love seeing Abhi pining for and missing pragya. hopefully, they will meet soon enough.

am too old to be mooning over a fictional couple on itv but idgaf. 😆 they are so beautiful together. 

Same dude, same. I am way to old for this but meh. I still love them. 😂