Lets think about new tracks we want

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Everyone,

It seems like the CVs are listening to us fans about what tracks we want in the show....infact some of the tracks that people predicted here seem to be coming true. For example:

BluebelPrincess: Track about nandini and puchki being half sisters. Also the track aboout puchki's father being alive

Dyer.a: Track about ridoy being positive

So the CVs might be frequenting the forums here and if they will listen to us about tracks...lets brainstorm what tracks we want to see.

I wanted to see Shamita getting married....so I want them too be legally and socially married. I also want someone to remember that Shaan and Asmita are still legally married. Maybe Dadi bua can discover the document and that can be used to prove that Shaan Nandini or Asmita ridoy marriage is  not valid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Now thats a nice idea !

I would like to see Shaan and Puccki marital life problems...i want Asmita to not forgive her father for what he did..i want Neel and Beauty to create new problems for Shaan and Asmita and most of all i want Harindam to come back yaar his kidnapping is still a total mystery to everyone, I want Asmita to be a real cop and to have issues at work, because now we got enough of saas bahu problems 😂😂😂 i need to think about it to give more ideas...

Edited by Semeira - 4 years ago
dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes even I would like to see marital life of shamita the problems faced by them due to beauty Nivi etc and how they overcome all odds and remain together...hell I would like to see their child too.

Another thing I want is for Nivi to pay for her crimes I want to see her suffer for the heinous crimes committed by her, people need to know she killed chanda maa.

Would love to see the story move away from Mazumdar home and shaan and puchki in altogether different scenario.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I would love to see tracks revolving around Sonagachi and how Asmita as a cop deals with the type of lifestyle prostitutes have.

For example, badi ki ek ladki gyaab ho sakti hai and Asmita finds out about it. She tries to take on the case but is met with resistance from her seniors because they find it to be a waste of time. Due to their high-risk life, a number of horrendous things could have happened but it's all seemingly okay because the girls don't have a family waiting for them. After all girls from decent families don't get involved with something as disgusting as prostitution. But Asmita rejects and challenges this ideology. It doesn't matter where the girls are from. They're human beings and should be given the same rights and benefits as anyone else. As such, the police should protecting these girls with the same passion and force as they do rest of the population.

This can slowly evolve into highlighting all the different kind of crimes that are committed upon prostitutes and how they are never solved simply due to their profession. Abductions, rapes, physical violence, drug addiction, human/sex trafficking etc.

If needed, Asmita can face domestic problems because of her stance. As the bahu of the Majumdar family she has a certain reputation that she needs to maintain but as a cop and a daughter of Sonagachi, she has a different set of responsibilities as well. She knows the struggles and oppression the girls face on a daily basis in an intimate manner. For her to simply throw it all away now that she belongs to a high-class family would be impossible.

In fact she can use her story as a source of inspiration and example of how a birthplace doesn't have to dictate someone's fate. Heck, both Shantanu and her were able to get out and have a reputable career. So if it's possible for them to do it, then why can't others?

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wish someone would remember the legal wedding document of Shaan and Asmita. Why does Ridoy need to divorce Asmita...they are not legally married! Also their wedding rituals were not complete.

And since Shaan is legally still married to Asmita, his marriage to Nandini is invalid. I wish that they could show that.

Edited by prd2bascorpio - 4 years ago
dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was thinking the same thing that ridoy tries to divorce her and discover that he doesn't need to as they find out that shaan and asmita are still married in the eyes of law.