Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know if I'm allowed to post such kind of stories out here or not but still doing so because I don't know where else could I post it. Since it is not out and out SamAina story, I'm not sending and PM to anyone. It's dedicated to my one and only Twinnie (Mayashika). @Twinnie, don't forget to check a little note at the end of the story. Enjoy reading!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart (Dedicated)

In Karachi,

Jiya stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes in slits, only to realise it was already morning. She extended her hand and reached to her phone that was kept on the side table. Pressing the power button to check the time, Jiya yawned and had a look on the lock screen of her phone. Not the time, but her eyes fell on the date mentioned, 5th July 2019. The sleep that was in her eyes vanished all of a sudden. "Arsal." She cried. "Kya ho gaya Jiya savere savere jo aise dahaade maar maar ke ro rahi ho. Chain se sone bhi nahi de sakti Kya." Arsal was annoyed and pressed a pillow against his ears. "Aaj Shreya ka birthday hai." Jiya said out loud that made Arsal sit in a second while he threw away the pillow. He quickly took his phone and checked for the date. "Marr gaye." He said, terrified with the consequences of this sin they both did. "Ab kya hoga." Jiya said in a tone that suggested she will cry any moment. "Tumhari wajah se hua hai. Tum mera iss tarah dimaag na khaati na toh main majaal hai jo Shreya ka birthday bhool jaata." Arsal conveniently blamed Jiya for everything like every other time but Jiya being Jiya, ye toh hargiz bardasht na kare. "Main tumhara dimaag khati hoon? Hein! Iss khopdi mein dimaag hoga toh main khaungi na Arsal Jamshed Ali." Jiya sat on her knees ready to break Arsal's head any time.

"Haaye! Tum dono lada ladi suvere suvere ek dusre ko khaane ke liye taiyaar ho gaye." Shahana said barging into the room. "Tai Amma ye Arsal mujhe bol raha meri wajah se hum Shreya ka birthday bhool gaye. Aap boliye main kya uska birthday bhool sakti hoon. Woh toh iski shirt press karo, tiffin do aur padhayi inn sab chakkaron mein mere zehen se utar gaya par Arsal mujhe blame kar raha." Jiya quickly went and hugged Shahana who in turn glared at Arsal. "Na dukhi ho tu. Tu toh meri Soni Noo hai na. Aur Shreya ka birthday toh aaj hi hai na. Hum dono mil ke uske liye pineapple cake banate hain. Use accha lagta hai na. Aaja meri puttar. Aur Tu Arsal, khabardaar jo meri Noo ko kuch kaha toh, maine chittar parade kar deni hai teri. Aur ye tiddon jaisi shakal na banayin, ja jaake Shreya ke liye koi gift la." Shahana scolded Arsal. "Ji Amma. Shreya ka birthday na hota na toh batata is Jiya ki bacchi ko." He murmured to himself.

In Mumbai,

"Naina, tumhein lagta hai usko accha lagega ye sab? I'm nervous." Sameer looked at the decoration of the hall and smiled nervously. "Accha lagega Sameer. Don't worry. Woh Shreya hai. Woh hum dono se itna pyaar karti hai, just seeing all this usko accha lagega. By the way, tumnein uski behen ko call kiya? She will be able to bring her here na? Nahi toh sab waste ho jaayega." Naina asked in concern. "Haan haan. She said woh Shreya ko mana hi legi to change her plan and come with her." Sameer said confidently. "I wish sab acche se ho. Pehli baar hum usse milenge aur ye surprise." Naina said with a smile that showed her nervousness. "Mujhse keh rahi ho ki she'll love everything aur khud hi nervous ho rahi." Sameer pulled her in a hug and kissed the back of her ear sending her shivers, the same kind of shivers she had when he first held her hand, 28 years ago.

"Ahem! Papa, hum hain idhar. Humare saamnein kuch toh ahem!" Saina said and giggled along with Sana, her younger sister. "Beta, kya karein. Main pyaar hi itna karta hoon tum dono ki Mummy se. Aise bahar aana uska toh laazmi hai." Sameer said and winked at Naina who in turn turned crimson. "Mummy, you blushing." Sana said and then all three started to tease her. "Tum logon ko toh main baad mein batati hoon. Abhi mujhe Shreya ke liye cake bake karna hai. Hato." Naina made her way towards the kitchen. "Arre main help karta hoon." Sameer said in a tone that turned Naina even more red, if that was possible. "Hmm. Interesting Papa. Very interesting." Saina said and winked at him. "Haan hai toh interesting but let your Mom only judge it." Sameer said. "Sameer, don't spoil my kiddos. You come here." Naina shouted from the kitchen and Sameer left both the girls giggling and retired to the kitchen to help Naina.

In Karachi,

"Amma main bata raha hoon isse cake shake banne se raha. Main dukaan se le aata hoon." Arsal said looking at Jiya who was trying to control her anger while she was chopping the pineapples. "Nahi tu toh bahut bada Chief hai na jo tujhe pata hoga kisko cake banane aata hai aur kisko nahi." Shahana said. "Woh Chef hota hai Amma. Aur mujhe iss Jiya ki bacchi ka acche se pata hai. Isse bura khaana koi bana hi nahi sakta." Arsal smirked. "Te fer tu iska diya dabba aise kyun chaat ke bhejta hai jaise dho ke bheja ho." Shahana questioned while Jiya looked at him with pride. "Woh toh khaane ki badlihaazi nahi kar sakta na. Mera dil hi jaanta hai main kaise khata hoon pura khaana." Arsal made sad faces to convince Shahana. "Accha! Jiya Puttar, kal se isko kuch dene ki load nahi hai." Shahana said blankly. "Ji Tai Amma." Jiya said suppressing her laugh while expression on Arsal's face was worth watching. "Chal nikal abhi idhar se. Mujhe aur meri Noo ko bahut kaam hai. Tu Shreya ka gift lene ja jaldi aur koi accha gift le aayin." Shahana instructed.

In Mumbai,

Naina was mixing the batter with utmost passion while Sameer was staring at her. "Mujhe iss tarah ghuro mat." Naina said and continued to mix everything for a smooth batter. Sameer neared her and made her look at him. "Kya hai Sameer. Main busy..." before she could finish what she was saying, Sameer bent and licked the corner of her lips leaving her stunned. "Umm, cheene kam hai." Sameer whispered in Naina's ears leaving her heart thumping in her rib cage. He looked at her expression and chuckled to himself. He couldn't help but fall in love with the lady over and over again. Always!

In Karachi,

"Arre bhai sab taiyaar ho toh idhar aa jao. Mujhe toh ghabrahat ho rahi. Naema meri dawai dekhi?" Nazakat said making a sad face. "Ye lijiye aur ek kaam kijiye, saari goliyan ek saath hi le lijiye. Saare marz se ek waqt mein chutkara mil jaayega." Naema said in annoyance. "Tum sahi keh rahi." Nazakat said and began taking out the medicines leaving Naema clutch her head. "Bhai kitni der lagaoge tum log?" Bi jaan sat on the sofa in the hall and said. "Aap logon ki wajah se Shreya naraaz ho gayi na toh main kisi se baat nahi karungi." Jiya said and sat seeing everyone taking so long to get a little dressed. "Jao, Shreya na tumhara ye faltu sa cake dekh ke hi naraaz ho jaayegi." Arsal said looking at the cake. "Toh tumhein kya lagta hai? Tumgara ye sada sa gift dekh ke khush ho jaayegi woh! Huh." Jiya said. "Tum dono phir shuru ho gaye? Buri baat." Bi jaan said.

In Mumbai,

'Ting tong'. The doorbell rang. Naina looked around to see everything and was satisfied with the preparation. While on the other side of the door, a very confused girl was standing trying to ask her sister where they were there when she was supposed to be in the movie theatre watching a movie followed by a dinner but that entire plan was ruined for her because her sister decided to literally pull her to this unknown person's house. She was already annoyed because she knew Jiya and Arsal have forgotten her birthday and this wasn't doing any better.

Sameer neared the door and opened it. Shreya looked at him and then at her sister who looked excited. "Surprise!" Her sister said. "Sa-Sameer Maheshwari!" Shreya said and looked totally blank. "Aur Naina Maheshwari bhi." Naina came from behind and looked at Sameer and smiled. "Aur Saina and Sana Maheshwari." The two girls too came forward and introduced themselves. "Am I dreaming?" Shreya said to herself. "No you are not! We are for real." Sameer said and bit his lips. "Omgomgomgomg!" Shreya totally freaked out. They laughed looking how excited she was. "Andar chalein?" Sameer said. "Main aapke ghar?" Shreya looked even more excited. "Haan haan. Tumhara birthday celebrate karne toh hum aayein hain." Shreya's sister said and they all moved inside. To say that Shreya was emotional seeing all the decoration was an understatement. She was literally in tears and hugged Naina and Sameer in happiness. "I know aap dono mujhse kaafi bade ho but seeing you for so long, I feel we are no less than best friends toh main aapko aapke Naam se hi bulaungi, chalega na?" Shreya said while breaking the hug and wiping the little tear that was sitting on the corner of her eyes. "Of course Shreya! Waise bhi main Uncle thodi dikhta hoon. I'm still the same handsome hero." Sameer said and everyone chuckled.

In Karachi,

"Okay main Shreya ko Video call kar rahi hoon. Sab ready ho na?" Jiya said. Everyone gave thumbs up. She nodded and dialled. "Utha lo meri jaan." Jiya said to herself. The call went unattended. She looked at everyone and dialled again.

In Mumbai,

"Shreya, kisi Jiya ka phone aa raha." Naina gave Shreya her phone that was on the dining table. "Jiya ka!" Shreya quickly took the phone and picked up the call. "Happy birthday Shreya!" She heard the entire family shouting in unison. Sameer and Naina were looking at Shreya who was again in tears while talking on the phone.

In Karachi,

"Mujhe pehle wish karne do." Arsal snatched the phone from Jiya. "Ye mera phone hai Arsal Jamshed Ali." Jiya snatched it back from him. "Jiya Aapi, pehle mujhe Shreya ji ko wish karne dein na." DJ pleaded. "Shreya Aapi hai wo mote." Arsal said giving him a pat on his head. "Owi pehle hum Shreya ko wish karega. Hum iss ghar ka iklauta damaad hai." Jalal Phupa took the phone from Jiya. "Hein? Oye Jalal Mamu, main batata hoon. Shreya Baji ko pehle main wish karunga." Mitthu took the phone from Jalal. "Mittu, Shreya tumse chota hai. Tum uska bhaijaan hai woh tumhara Baji nahi." Maina corrected Mitthu. "Oh sorry Maina ji." Mitthu said and looked at her lovingly. "Tum dono tota Maina hato main yahan auhde mein badi hoon. Main Shreya Puttar ko wish karungi. Chal pare hatt Arsal." Shahana took the phone. That led to everyone jumping in the fight as to who will wish Shreya first. Bi jaan snatched the phone for the last time and told everyone that she will wish Shreya then everyone can continue to fight because she had had enough. "Haaye Bi Jaan aap Apne umr ka iss tarah se fayda uthaoge, mera aapse ye expect nahi tha." Shahana said while she received a glare from Bi Jaan.

In Mumbai,

Shreya was chuckling at the antics of that love of a family. She thanked Bi jaan for her wishes and one by one saw everyone fighting for their chance. "Haaye! Kitni soni lag rahi hai tu. Main sacchi bol rahi, mera ek aur puttar hota na toh tujhe maine apni Noo bana lena tha. Jiundi reh tu. Khush reh. Saalgirah mubarak ho meri soni kudi." Shahana said leaving Shreya blush. She for a second thought to complain to her about her Twinnie who's a symbol but decided to let go. She didn't want the Hashtag to suffer. They all together cut the beautiful pineapple cake and Arsal showed her the gift he bought for her and told her he'll courier it really soon. Shreya looked at Naina and Sameer who were amused with this video call. Shreya decided to introduce both the set of people to each other and tell them how much she love them. After having more of the giggles and laughter and what not, the call was cut and they proceeded to cut the cake and have some dinner. This was one of the best birthday though the unplanned one. Unplanned things are the best after all.

|| Note ||

Twinnie, I don't know when exactly we met, 8 months ago or so but trust me when I say this, I feel so good when you're around. But first thing first, a very very very happy birthday to you Meri Jaan. Sending you lots of love and happiness your way (don't freak out if it takes time to reach to you because I live a little too far away). I really hope the coming year is as beautiful as it was the last one where you achieve everything you wish for and watch a lot many shows that we may discuss. You know when I came to know about your birthday, I thought I'll say this and that and what not but today, today when I sit typing this, I'm just so overwhelmed by this feeling that I don't really know what to say. Please forgive me if I don't stand your expectation out of me. Just know that I love you to the next galaxy and back and would always be there praying for you. I hope this little gift of mine brought a little smile on your face and you'll know that your happiness means the world to me. Once again, a very happy birthday Twinnie. Hope you enjoy this day to the fullest.

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res...🤗

Unres❤️

Happy birthday shreya...❤️🤗!!!

Hash,tu iske liye nervous thi!! Kisiko bhi ye gift bahot pasand ayega..... dekh liyo shreya ko to bahot accha lagegi...🤗!!!

Hayee, I miss Jiya and Arsal... their nonstop bantering🤣... and Shahana... tune kya dialogue di hai... muuuahh😙😙 wah wah!!! Shahana jaisi saas to har kisiko milna chahiye...!!! Shreya, tumhe to Shahana apni noo banane ke liye bhi ready hai 🤣!! Dj, Mithu, Maina aur Jalaal phupha... unhe kaun kaise bhul sakta hai🤣!!! And the comes Nazakat... unko itni problems kaisi ho jaati hai! And wish karne waqt wo as usual nok-jhok, I just loved it,loved it❤❤❤!!!!

And in Mumbai, our dearest Sameer and Naina making cake for our cutest shreya... !! Sameer sachi mein apne kiddos ko bigad raha hai☺️!!! Saina and Sana , I just love their names.....❤️. I just shocked... when I read... sameer licked her lips 😲...  octofriendly matter shayad chutti pe hai... na Hash?

I loved the whole os... beautifully penned down hash, well done🤗!!!! Mai to ye padhke bahooot khush hu.... soo happy🥳🤗!!!!

Once again,Happy Birthday sweetest Shreya...🤗🥳!!!

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res

unres

Shreya A very happy birthday🤗

and if you read my comment then I would like to tell you that your twinnie stayed awake till 12 at night so that she could post this 

and I am telling you this because she goes offline early from past few days

So Hash a huge hug for you for doing this🤗

I am proud of you my girl

This came out of perfectly

and I knew you are just scared aise hi

Aisa birthday surprise pakar koi bhi khush ho hi jaye

You potrayed all the characters of SC so brilliantly that I really felt that I was into the show only

Only my sachaa pyar can do this

and I know this

then lets travel to our Samaina

oh my god why did you make them old

not fair at all😆

And they have two daughters

how cute is that

and their names were wow

kha se sochti hu aise naam tum

Shreya was in a shock for sure

uske Samaina se mil waya diya tumne

vaise Shreya should have complained about her twinnie to Shahana phir jo chittad padte naa🤣

but shreya is a sweet heart I know so she did not

I totally loved it Hash

aur isse aage ab main kya hi kahu

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Shreya🤗❤️

Hash you were nervous for this? You mad girl!!! This was the best birthday gift anyone could have! I'm feeling overwhelmed then Shreya will be on cloud 9 I'm sure!!

You've penned down SC's all the characters dialogue perfectly! Itni acchi urdu👏 Shahana and Jalal's dialogue cracked me up🤣And Mitthu! Why he is so cute😆

Samaina and their daughters! Sameer will never change. He'll always be romantic and of course handsome! I loved the names of their daughter.

I'm sooooooo happy🤗Thank you🤗I wish I could show you my expressions while reading this. You're so talented. Main itni khush hoon ki bata nahi sakti.

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

My dear twinnie, I feel so overwhelmed, happy and special after reading this that I am not really sure if I can completely translate all my feelings into words. This is just so extremely special and so beautiful! 🤗❤️

All the things you have wished for me has safely reached my home and my heart! Thank you so much, sweetheart! You know, what was the best thing I got after joining PB forum? You. Just you. My twinnie. 😳 

I miss discussing shows with you. (Watch Do Bol when you get time. I am dying to discuss it with you. 😛) And, expectation? Little gift? Hash, if you just say that you love me, that's enough for me and it maybe a little gift for you but it's not the same for me. This gift has my whole heart because you dedicated your time for me and I think, that's the most valuable gift you will ever get! 🤗

Thank you so much again! I love you so much! 

------

Now, after drying my tears 😆 (of happiness, obviously), let me tell you the instances that I loved in this precious piece of writing. 

After what Shahana told, how I wish she had another son? I don't care about the son here but I could have gotten the best mother-in-law in the world. 😆 And, aww, you included me thinking to complain about you to her. I just use that to threaten you but wouldn't do that for real. Now that I think of it, even if I did, Shahana tujhe nahi maaregi because she loves you too. 😛

How naturally you wrote the banters between Arjiya that it actually felt like watching a scene of theirs. Too good, Hash. I couldn't stop laughing. You should write Humour more. And, Samaina's kids? Oh my god, too cute! How nice of you to let me meet Sameer and Naina?  And, Sameer licking the corner of her lips? Oh, not at all octo-friendly! 😛

My favourite kind of scenes Arsal and Shahana share are him correcting her English! That chief and chef was too funny and you even added that 'expect nahi tha' dialogue! That's iconic! 🤣 Loved that Mitthu-Maina scene, ah, just love them and that Jalal's dialogue just cracks me up always 😆

Unplanned things are indeed the best! This OS was awesome! ❤️

Edited by Mayashika - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

My dear twinnie, I feel so overwhelmed, happy and special after reading this that I am not really sure if I can completely translate all my feelings into words. This is just so extremely special and so beautiful! 🤗❤️ Aww🤗

All the things you have wished for me has safely reached my home and my heart! Thank you so much, sweetheart! You know, what was the best thing I got after joining PB forum? You. Just you. My twinnie. 😳 I'm glad everything reached to you😳. Yes! You're the best thing that happened to me in PB forum. 🤗

I miss discussing shows with you. (Watch Do Bol when you get time. I am dying to discuss it with you. 😛) And, expectation? Little gift? Hash, if you just say that you love me, that's enough for me and it maybe a little gift for you but it's not the same for me. This gift has my whole heart because you dedicated your time for me and I think, that's the most valuable gift you will ever get! 🤗 Me will try watching it asap Twinnie. Me just very busy. 😭. Aww, you're the cutest person I know. 😳

Thank you so much again! I love you so much!  I love you too. 🤗

------

Now, after drying my tears 😆 (of happiness, obviously), let me tell you the instances that I loved in this precious piece of writing. 

After what Shahana told, how I wish she had another son? I don't care about the son here but I could have gotten the best mother-in-law in the world. 😆 And, aww, you included me thinking to complain about you to her. I just use that to threaten you but wouldn't do that for real. Now that I think of it, even if I did, Shahana tujhe nahi maaregi because she loves you too. 😛 Yes! She's the best MIL anyone can get. ❤️ Haha! You just keep telling me how you would get me beaten by Shahana, I had to include it. 😛 They love you not me. She would have beaten me 😒. 

How naturally you wrote the banters between Arjiya that it actually felt like watching a scene of theirs. Too good, Hash. I couldn't stop laughing. You should write Humour more. And, Samaina's kids? Oh my god, too cute! How nice of you to let me meet Sameer and Naina?  And, Sameer licking the corner of her lips? Oh, not at all octo-friendly! 😛 Arsal and Jiya come naturally to me ya! I love them and their banter so much. I do try to write humour but I don't think I'm good at it. 🙈  That would be fine. Tere liye toh I can write itna toh. ❤️

My favourite kind of scenes Arsal and Shahana share are him correcting her English! That chief and chef was too funny and you even added that 'expect nahi tha' dialogue! That's iconic! 🤣 Loved that Mitthu-Maina scene, ah, just love them and that Jalal's dialogue just cracks me up always 😆 Haina? Me love their banter too. So freaking natural! I had to put it in and even that iconic Dialogue of Shahana. 🤣 Uske Bina toh it would have been incomplete.

Unplanned things are indeed the best! This OS was awesome! ❤️

I'm so glad I could do something for you Twinnie. I know you're keeping busy and everything but I wanted to let you know that I love you so much. Thank you so much for being this amazing Twin that you are. 🤗❤️

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Res...🤗

Unres❤️

Happy birthday shreya...❤️🤗!!!

Hash,tu iske liye nervous thi!! Kisiko bhi ye gift bahot pasand ayega..... dekh liyo shreya ko to bahot accha lagegi...🤗!!! You were right😳

Hayee, I miss Jiya and Arsal... their nonstop bantering🤣... and Shahana... tune kya dialogue di hai... muuuahh😙😙 wah wah!!! Shahana jaisi saas to har kisiko milna chahiye...!!! Shreya, tumhe to Shahana apni noo banane ke liye bhi ready hai 🤣!! Dj, Mithu, Maina aur Jalaal phupha... unhe kaun kaise bhul sakta hai🤣!!! And the comes Nazakat... unko itni problems kaisi ho jaati hai! And wish karne waqt wo as usual nok-jhok, I just loved it,loved it❤❤❤!!!! I'm glad you liked everything so much and enjoyed reading it. That family is one hell of an entertainment. 🤣

And in Mumbai, our dearest Sameer and Naina making cake for our cutest shreya... !! Sameer sachi mein apne kiddos ko bigad raha hai☺️!!! Saina and Sana , I just love their names.....❤️. I just shocked... when I read... sameer licked her lips 😲...  octofriendly matter shayad chutti pe hai... na Hash? Twinnie ke liye thoda SA toh likh Sakti thi na? 🙈

I loved the whole os... beautifully penned down hash, well done🤗!!!! Mai to ye padhke bahooot khush hu.... soo happy🥳🤗!!!!

Once again,Happy Birthday sweetest Shreya...🤗🥳!!!

With love,Suparna

Thank you so much Suparna. Means a lot. 🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Res

unres

Shreya A very happy birthday🤗

and if you read my comment then I would like to tell you that your twinnie stayed awake till 12 at night so that she could post this  

and I am telling you this because she goes offline early from past few days Su🤗

So Hash a huge hug for you for doing this🤗

I am proud of you my girl Ab meri itni tareef bhi mat karo 🙈

This came out of perfectly

and I knew you are just scared aise hi 

Aisa birthday surprise pakar koi bhi khush ho hi jaye Is it? 😳

You potrayed all the characters of SC so brilliantly that I really felt that I was into the show only Aww! This! This means the world to me. 🤗

Only my sachaa pyar can do this

and I know this I love you Su🤗

then lets travel to our Samaina

oh my god why did you make them old

not fair at all😆

And they have two daughters

how cute is that

and their names were wow

kha se sochti hu aise naam tum I just combine their names. 😳

Shreya was in a shock for sure

uske Samaina se mil waya diya tumne

vaise Shreya should have complained about her twinnie to Shahana phir jo chittad padte naa🤣 you wanted me to get beaten 🥺

but shreya is a sweet heart I know so she did not

I totally loved it Hash

aur isse aage ab main kya hi kahu

Su, I'm so glad you liked it. Thank you so much for always being the supportive sister that you are. 🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Happy birthday Shreya🤗❤️

Hash you were nervous for this? You mad girl!!! This was the best birthday gift anyone could have! I'm feeling overwhelmed then Shreya will be on cloud 9 I'm sure!! Yes! She liked it 🙈

You've penned down SC's all the characters dialogue perfectly! Itni acchi urdu👏 Shahana and Jalal's dialogue cracked me up🤣And Mitthu! Why he is so cute😆 Ab meri itni tareef bhi mat karo 🙈. Mitthu is one cute character ya!

Samaina and their daughters! Sameer will never change. He'll always be romantic and of course handsome! I loved the names of their daughter. Yes! He will be. Thank you Ray🤗

I'm sooooooo happy🤗Thank you🤗I wish I could show you my expressions while reading this. You're so talented. Main itni khush hoon ki bata nahi sakti. Aww, love you Ray🤗

Thank you so much Ray for being my cheerleader all the time. Means the world to me. 🤗