Kalma ss nazdikiyaan

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys I am back again so this story is based on yesterday episode hope you like and enjoy it 

Malhar was angry on kalyani and ignoring her from 2 days after the painting of bike incident happen kalyani was hurt because of his silence the ignorance was killing her she loved him so much that it was getting hard for her to bear the ignorance malhar was feeling hurt also as he loves her a lot and wants her to become something in her life he was also feeling irritated he just want her to give complete focus on her studies and becomes something so that he can feel proud on her he was lost in her thought when she came in room and serve his dinner he simply eats without asking and goes on bed to sleep kalyani again comes in room when she saw him sleeping he looks tired she covers him with blanket and opens her books to for study she started to learn after 2 hours because of tiredness she falls asleep on floor holding book malhar who was sleeping peacefully gets up to drink water when he saw her on floor he gently picks her in his arms and place her on bed without waking or disturbing malhar also join her on bed and sleeps next morning kalyani wakes up and realizes her position they both are so close in each others arms while sleeping she blushes and gets up she takes bath and prepare breakfast for both of them she goes to meet anu and ask her to get ready for college she goes back him in their room where he was getting ready for police station he saw her with breakfast in her hands she was wearing black shalwar suit with opens hair and freshly bath she was looking breathtaking beautiful as usual he was lost for minutes when she calls him and give breakfast to him he eats silently continuously gazing at her she was packing her books in her bag for college when she suddenly feels dizzy she loose her balance he saw her and catch her on time by holding her waist they both share deep eye lock she try to free her self in his arms when accidentally his hand touches her cheek she was having fever he made her sit on bed and informs anu that today she will not come in college with her he calls doctor who prescribed some medicine and rest when the doctor leaves he started to put wet clothes to reduced temperature of her body after one hour she gains consciousness seeing her opens eyes he goes closer and gives a Bone crushing hug to her she was feeling weak she calls her name when he shouts on her 

Malhar: kya samjhti ho tum khud ko ?jaan nikalni thi meri kya ? apna nhi to moksh aur mera hi soch liya hota ? Bachi nhi ho agr  fever tha to pehle kyun nhi bataya mujhe han kuch ho jata to ma na mayi sa kah diya hai jab tak tum theek na ho tum college nhi jao gi   

Kalyani: ma theek hon bikul malhar ji WO to bus thori weakness hai chali jayi  ge  oska liye college ki chutti ki kya zarorat hai ??ap bhi to yehi chahte hain ka na ka ma complete focus pa studies karon to dekhen ma na pichle do din ma kitna parh liya 

Malhar: kalyani ma kya karon tumhra ?? I know ka bike wale incident ka baad ma na tume ignore kiya isliye ka tum studies pa focus karo yar likin tum na os  baat ka yeh MATLAB nikal liya ka ma tumhri health sa zyada education ko importance don ga pagal hon ma ya jalad

Kalyani: malhar ji ma janti hon ka ap papa ka samne sabit karna chahte hain ka ap meri education aur dreams ka darmiyan nhi ayen ge  Jo ma samjhti bhi hon aur I promise ka ma apni pora dheyan don gi  studies pa likin apki ignorance oska ka kya ?? 2 din baad aj ap na mujhe baat ki hai apko andaza bhi hai ka kis takleef sa guzre hain mere yeh 2 din jab ap mujhe ignore kar rhe the pori trh sa ma sab brdhst kar lon gi  likin yeh apki silence yeh nhi ma mar jaon gi  malhar ji  

Malhar: aik lagaon ga kench ka Jo Marne ki baat ki tum aur moksh meri duniya ho tumhre bina ma aur moksh adhore  hain tumhre sath ki zarorat hain Hume khbar dar Jo ayinda aise fazool baat ki studies wagera  sab baad ma hongi pehle rest karo aur theek ho jao 

Kalyani: malhar ji yeh pyaar wyaar kya hota hai yeh mujhe nhi pta likin itna pta hai ka AGR ap mujhe sa baat nhi Karen gen to ma jee nhi sakon GI apki ignorance mujhe sa bikul brhst nhi hot plzzzz na I am sorry aj ka baad apki sari baatein mano gi  

Malhar: pagli ho tum bikul sahi kahta hon ma par jaise bhi ho sirf meri ho acha theek hai aj ka baad nhi naraz honga tumse ma bus ya kuch aur bhi 

Kalyani aur aj ka baad ap mujhe  sa door nhi jayen gen I mean ma samjhti hon malhar ji ka ap is rihste ko aage tabhi barhyen gen jab ma kuch ban jaon gi  aur meri education complete ho jaye gi  likin plzzzz mujhe sa door bhagna band kar den trust me ap jaisa cahen gen waisa hi hoga 

Malhar: I am sorry na yar ab chalo bohat baaten ho gayi hain tum yahi roko ma tumhre liye breakfast la  aon phir tum na dawayi bhi leni hai 

Malhar feeds her with his hands she smiles and eats she also feeds him back both share deep eye lock she looks down in shyness he comes closer to wipe her face when he accidentally touches her lips she was nervous with being so close to him he holds her from waist and put his one hand around her head and gently place his lips on her she feels breathless with sudden move she respond back with equal passion the gentle kiss soon trun into deep they hungrily fight for dominance they parted ways to catch breaths she close her eyes in shyness she was blushing he smirk seeing her close eyes he thought to tease her a bit he comes close to her neck and bites on lower part she moans in pleasure he snuggle more and slightly brushes his fingers on bare back he holds the dori of kurta and opens the knot of her kurta she was feeling nervous and excited her heart was beating so fast that she holds her from his neck and digs her nails in his skin he held her tightly and kiss on her back and lips again he bites on her neck too and again ties the dori of kurta and released her she opens her eyes shocked 

Malhar: I know tum shocked ho but ma apna promise kabhi nhi torta yeh sach hai ka jitna tum chahti ho ose kahi gunnah zyada ma tume apna banana chahta hon tume aik patni ki trh pyaar karna chahta hon likin ma os  din ka intezar kron ga jab tum kuch ban jao gi  likin han aj ka baad yeh kabhi mat sochna ka tumhre time ka wait karne ka bajai  ma kse aur sa pyaar karne lago ga kyun ka ma sirf tumse pyaar karta hon I love you kalyani tumhre ilawa koi nhi hai aur na kabhi hogi tum na mujhe itna pagal kar diya hai apne pyaar ma ka ab to sampda ka hone na hone sa bhi ma effect nhi hota 

Kalyani: I am so happy malhar ji I love you too and trust me soon I will make you proud aur ma bohat lucky hon Jo ap mere life ma aye aj ka baad humare darmiyan koi nhi aye ga aur ma khud apna Sara dheyan parhai pa dongi 

Malhar pulls her in his arms she also holds her back smiling and blushing 

This is it shower you're love by commenting and liking plzzzz guys do like and comment on it I will wait for you're feedback if good response will come I will be soon back with something new 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidyusha thumbnail

Nice work... keep it up...Am glad that v r getting new stories... flood it guys...🙌🏻😅

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sweet SS. Loved how Malhar understood Kalyani. Thanks for writing. Please keep writing 👍🏼

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice work dear. Keep writing 

Shona1991 thumbnail

The best one so far....

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidyusha

Nice work... keep it up...Am glad that v r getting new stories... flood it guys...🙌🏻😅

Thanks for the comment it means a lot to me 

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk26

Nice work dear. Keep writing 

Thanks for commenting 

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Sweet SS. Loved how Malhar understood Kalyani. Thanks for writing. Please keep writing 👍🏼

Thanks you and also feel free to suggest me any topic you want me to write 

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona1991

The best one so far....

Thanks I am glad you like it 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb14

Thanks you and also feel free to suggest me any topic you want me to write 

Will you please write one os where Kalyani is super possessive like she says to girl mere pati ke aas paas bhatakane ki koshish bhi ki to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga ya phir like mere pati ko haath mat lagana. I mean if you like it

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 4 years ago