Abhigya in today's episode

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Haye.  Dil khush kar diya. The flashback scenes were just soo effin beautiful.  Classic Abhi-Pragya. The payal scene especially.  😍

And Abhi is a full blown majnu now for Pragya and I love it. For once,  it's Abhi who's pining and crying for her. That last scene in the episode though. 😭😢

Meri Pragya aisi nahi thi.woh sabse acchi thi. jisse milti thi,uske life mein khushiyaan bhar deti thi. sabko lagta hai ki am lucky ki meri wife mere saath nahi hai.Par mujhe pata hai ki Pragya nahi hai to meri kismat bhi mere saath nahi hai.

Mere paas jo bhi hai, woh meri beti ki kismat hai. Meri kismat aur meri khushiyaan to Pragya apne saath hi le gayi. Kya sab pehle jaisa nahi ho sakta? Hum phir mil jaaye, phir se saath rehne lage. Kuch nahi to ek baar mil hi lo. 😭 

I know this is just heightened emotions of missing her. And it's not easy as him saying it.  But I love the dialogues being written for him.  

Edited by davos - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I love that Abhi’s feelings and his emotions are being explored. They show his conflict and that kind of makes it easier to relate where he’s coming from.

I’m so pissed  with the overall direction of this show right now but these flashbacks are the saving grace. 

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

I love that Abhi’s feelings and his emotions are being explored. They show his conflict and that kind of makes it easier to relate where he’s coming from.

I’m so pissed  with the overall direction of this show right now but these flashbacks are the saving grace. 

I am pissed with the overall show the only thing I look forward to is Abhigya scenes if there are any. The new generation is annoying both the girls look too old to play 20 year olds and as much as I try to like Ranbir and Prachi just can't connect to the pair. They have zero chemistry and their constant fights are irritating and annoying to watch. Rhea looks more like Aliya's daughter then Abhigya she is a carbon copy of Aliya. If anything apart from Abhigya interests me even a little in the show it's Purab-Disha-Aliya love triangle and how Purab-Disha separated and I skip rest of the episode. The only thing that I now really want in the show is Abhigya reunion least interested in the new generation. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I am pissed with the overall show the only thing I look forward to is Abhigya scenes if there are any. The new generation is annoying both the girls look too old to play 20 year olds and as much as I try to like Ranbir and Prachi just can't connect to the pair. They have zero chemistry and their constant fights are irritating and annoying to watch. Rhea looks more like Aliya's daughter then Abhigya she is a carbon copy of Aliya. If anything apart from Abhigya interests me even a little in the show it's Purab-Disha-Aliya love triangle and how Purab-Disha separated and I skip rest of the episode. The only thing that I now really want in the show is Abhigya reunion least interested in the new generation. 

Same girl, same. I tried but just can’t. 

I’ve said this before. I do like Mughda as an actress and i wish she had a better role than this. I just can’t accept her in this one. She isn’t suitable for the character. 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beginning, I have been only reading updates this whole week. So party is still going on 😄😄😄. It is not the presence or absence of Sriti or Abhi and Pragya alone. More the constant harping on parties and more irritatingly Prachi's obsession to carry on a fight with Ranbir. Agreed these two seem to have zero PCM, but I'd prefer some sweet, friendly, platonic relationship between the two. Why can't a boy and a girl be friends in Indian serials? I want some one more mature opposite Mugdha.

However, I don't agree with the view that a gen leap was uncalled for. What I would have wanted was how Prachi can unite her parents. I mean on the one hand they have shown her as sensitive, caring yet stubborn. So while Rhea's upbringing is an issue, I would that Prachi finds out the truth, then unites her parents. In case, there is a problem with her also being in the same family, she can always be shown as someone living independently, occasionally visiting her parents and carving out a niche for herself. That would be progressive. And with time Rhea also changes for better. Mugdha can do justice to that role instead of being shown as constantly bickering with Ranbir.

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

Same girl, same. I tried but just can’t. 

I’ve said this before. I do like Mughda as an actress and i wish she had a better role than this. I just can’t accept her in this one. She isn’t suitable for the character. 

I agree Mugda is a good actress but the thing is she just isn't suitable for this role she looks too old to play a 20 year old.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Same here. The new gen has been cast badly. It's a shame they hurried into it and did a hatchet job. Especially, Prachi. She doesn't look like his daughter. from.any. angle. 

They could've either cast young actors as their daughters or come up with an innovative storyline. they didn't do either. Such lazy casting and writing.  It's a miracle that this show still survives after all the laziness on part of the makers. All due to Abhi-Pragya. People want to see their reunion.  

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
misfit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

Same here. The new gen has been cast badly. It's a shame they hurried into it and did a hatchet job. Especially, Prachi. She doesn't look like his daughter. from.any. angle. 

They could've either cast young actors as their daughters or come up with an innovative storyline. they didn't do either. Such lazy casting and writing.  It's a miracle that this show still survives after all the laziness on part of the makers. All due to Abhi-Pragya. People want to see their reunion.  

I think all of the younger generation the daughters were cast poorly. Again this isn't to say that Mughda and Naina aren't good actors, I know Mughda is a fantastic actress and maybe Naina would have shined better in a different role but not this particular one. TBH, while i don't like commenting on how old or young people look but for the character of a 20 year old the truth is both Naina and Mughda  look too old, which makes sense because they are in their late 20s or early 30s. 

Personally when i see Prachi with Abhi, it looks like she's a lead opposite to him instead of his daughter. For someone who doesn't watch the show and sees it without any context will assume the same at first glance. The same goes for Rhea, she comes of as Tanu 2.0 to me which by the way is also what the Cvs are making her given the way the story line is shaping up. 

Ranbir and Aryan are the two people who actually look  their age which is early 20s and this is also why the chemistry just seems off between the girls and the boys. (This doesn't mean i'm against older actresses romancing younger actors. There is nothing wrong with it if the chemistry works and it suits the character.)

Personally, actors from the age group of Mahima Makwana, Jannat Zuberi, etc would have suited the role of 20 year olds better. (Couldn't think of other actors from the same age group from the top of my head but essentially i can imagine the likes of them playing the role because they are actually young.)

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago
misfit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Beginning, I have been only reading updates this whole week. So party is still going on 😄😄😄. It is not the presence or absence of Sriti or Abhi and Pragya alone. More the constant harping on parties and more irritatingly Prachi's obsession to carry on a fight with Ranbir. Agreed these two seem to have zero PCM, but I'd prefer some sweet, friendly, platonic relationship between the two. Why can't a boy and a girl be friends in Indian serials? I want some one more mature opposite Mugdha.

However, I don't agree with the view that a gen leap was uncalled for. What I would have wanted was how Prachi can unite her parents. I mean on the one hand they have shown her as sensitive, caring yet stubborn. So while Rhea's upbringing is an issue, I would that Prachi finds out the truth, then unites her parents. In case, there is a problem with her also being in the same family, she can always be shown as someone living independently, occasionally visiting her parents and carving out a niche for herself. That would be progressive. And with time Rhea also changes for better. Mugdha can do justice to that role instead of being shown as constantly bickering with Ranbir.

Honestly i don't have a problem with the leap itself. I just think they could have gone about it in a different, much better way than they have. 

For instance, not looking for their children for 20 freaking years is nuts. Then there is Abhi missing Pragya and wishing for things to be the same 20 YEARS LATER! Like bro what in the world were you waiting for? You've spent the best years of your life seperated and you want to get together NOW? #SMH

The inconsistencies, poor casting anad all is what makes the leap unappealing to me along. This is why they are unable to do better justice to Abhi and Pragya's character as well. What can they make a couple of 60 years do at this point. They can't be running around and all. 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

When did Abhi and Pragya look like 60 at all ? I mean even the makers have forgotten they are 60 . When Pragya utters those MA wale dialogues, I remember Kiara rather than Prachi.

I’m like if  Pragya wears the same clothes and tones down the makeup Prachi and she will look the same age . Rhea anyway looks older than Pragya. I’ve not seen Mugdhas previous shows but people say she is a good actress. 

But she is off as Prachi.