Naina's line for Sameer's first Ad

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

There is something so elementally beautiful in the fact that Naina wrote the lines for Sameer's first break. It somehow gels so beautifully with their entire love story. From being the girl who first taught sameer to study, to love to being the one who made him his first sweater. A creation of Naina made with love and brilliance that fits Sameer with perfection. That's what it was about. She was the woman who gave him the courage to stick through his firsts in life, who encouraged him to fight for his dream. Who in Mount Abu brought out Sameer's talent for writing and today her writing was used to bring out his acting talent for the world to see. 

Sameer, the man who showed Naina that she can fall in love. Be away from the world of books and construct such creatively vivid dreams that they point towards her future in this industry. The one who took her on her first flight; that first lie; that first leap of faith to runaway from home. The man who unleashed the dreamy side of her, the loving wife side of her, the extreme sides of her who will weave them all into a magical tale. 

It was the serenity of their love, their bond. They grew up together, did so many things together and today they earned their first cheques together. Two soulmates who meant the world to each other are now embarking on the worldly journey to their dreams together: one cheque, one line, one ad at a time. 

This small subtle gesture of Naina writing for Sameer's first ad was writing at its best because its that piece of the puzzle you wouldn't realise is missing till you have found it. or that perfect snippet you wouldnt realise you needed till you have seen it. 

Edited by IamIbe - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sims first take a bow for coming up with such beautiful posts from the past two days🤗

I soo missed your presence here and the positivity you bring with you❤️

I so loved the post and your take on this scene today

Sameer and Naina have always had their first togethers

and today too they once again had one of their first together that is getting the salary cheque

It was really beautifully potrayed in the show

and your post made it way more beautiful❤️

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was an emotional momnt..& the precap *happy tears*

Sims Beautiful post like always 👍🏼

M luking frwrd to movie date(i hope mil jaaye) coz i remember sam's vo too once had mentioned abt it ..

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Today i again proved main tumhare dimag mein rehti hoon😛I said the same thing in the thread both of them got their first cheque together.

Again dil le lo. Apne paas hi rakho. You so beautifully described it. I need to learn from you. Feeling so emotional. Our samaina began their journey. Shashi mam Sumeet sir thank you so much😭

Kristy_209 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Our show is such a gem 💖💎💎

Proud to be #yudkbian 😃😃

IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Sims first take a bow for coming up with such beautiful posts from the past two days🤗

I soo missed your presence here and the positivity you bring with you❤️

I so loved the post and your take on this scene today

Sameer and Naina have always had their first togethers

and today too they once again had one of their first together that is getting the salary cheque

It was really beautifully potrayed in the show

and your post made it way more beautiful❤️

Su gale mil 🤗 the past two epis have been so beautiful I couldnt control myself 

I missed you too..this forum is different now but you guys are still there and you bring so much brightness to this fam and my life ❤️

Its so beautiful that Samaina were meant to walk hand in hand throughout life and are now so enjoined that even life throw's opportunities at them in a way that they grasp them together..how beautiful is our show and their love story...I feel so fortunate to have found it 

IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterious17

It was an emotional momnt..& the precap *happy tears*

Sims Beautiful post like always 👍🏼

M luking frwrd to movie date(i hope mil jaaye) coz i remember sam's vo too once had mentioned abt it ..

I know the episode today was like a blanket on winter nights..just warmed my heart and made me cry while I smiled wide like a fool- just yudkbh things 

Kop Kop Surbhi dear. Waise tumhari wish thi na that samaina go with shibani lo poori hojayegi lagta hai..Sameer despo Maheshwari firse dekhne ko milega 

IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Today i again proved main tumhare dimag mein rehti hoon😛I said the same thing in the thread both of them got their first cheque together.

Again dil le lo. Apne paas hi rakho. You so beautifully described it. I need to learn from you. Feeling so emotional. Our samaina began their journey. Shashi mam Sumeet sir thank you so much😭

Woh toh tu rehti hai..waise Su wanted to me to catch hold of you and talk about the rent for june 

Jhooti kahin ki..tera dil toh RD ke paas hai aur mera Sameer ke paas..ab hum bina dilon ke jee rahe hai..I am feeling so proud and emotional today 

IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kristy2092003

Our show is such a gem 💖💎💎

Proud to be #yudkbian 😃😃

It indeed is 

So lucky we got a chance to see it 🤗

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IamIbe

I know the episode today was like a blanket on winter nights..just warmed my heart and made me cry while I smiled wide like a fool- just yudkbh things 

Kop Kop Surbhi dear. Waise tumhari wish thi na that samaina go with shibani lo poori hojayegi lagta hai..Sameer despo Maheshwari firse dekhne ko milega 

Kaash puri ho jaaye..movie date as hubby wifey