The Show Is About to End ??

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Dont know why but when I watched the new promo I felt as if the show is about to end after Shaan and Asmita succeed in being together forever..do you also feel so ??

I guess CV's doesnt have any other idea to develop the story..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

Dont know why but when I watched the new promo I felt as if the show is about to end after Shaan and Asmita succeed in being together forever..do you also feel so ??

I guess CV's doesnt have any other idea to develop the story..

I thought the same! I was going to make a post asking that. Great minds think alike LOL.

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah feel the same also Palki Malhotra also added a caption and posted on her Instagram which said that the time has come for.shaan and puchki to be together their childhood love is about to complete and there will be hurdles but this love story was written by Durga Maa herself so nobody can erase their love.

Again her words sounded cryptic, hinting towards an end.

Semeira thumbnail

Originally posted by: prd2bascorpio

I thought the same! I was going to make a post asking that. Great minds think alike LOL.

We are long lost sisters for sure 😏😂

Semeira thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Yeah feel the same also Palki Malhotra also added a caption and posted on her Instagram which said that the time has come for.shaan and puchki to be together their childhood love is about to complete and there will be hurdles but this love story was written by Durga Maa herself so nobody can erase their love.

Hmm..interesting..it would have been better that they show the new hurdles of Shaan and Puccki's life far away from Mozumdars..but unfortunately I guess we have CV's who dont have any idea any brain to develop the story..they can show so many things..why end it before the after we all are dying to see.

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Then what about the news about Asmita's father? That will extend the story...no?

MochaQueen thumbnail

it does need to end soon