New OLV ....karthik and naira together and he’s very angry

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Posted: 4 years ago

There’s a new olv..karthik is very angry with naira ..he’s shouting at her about how he suffered in the last 5 years...naira as usual is crying her heart out ..and karthik slams the door in her face..Well this could be the next tack..karthiks anger and hate story ..They had the same track in Naamkaran..Neil hated Avni for faking her death and not letting him know about their son.. he divorced her and then got custody of their son,.,even though Avni had a reason for faking her death..So they will probably show a similar track here. But yrkkh writers are much kinder ..so they will probably reunite kaira sooner ..we only got a 5 minutes reunion in the very last episode of Naamkarann.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes it's Naira's wild imagination.
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

but he will be angry when they do meet,..he can’t just hug her and say all is well... But we will see what’s in store ..

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I hated that track of naamkarann, plus avni had quite a few solid reasons and compulsions for faking her death unlike crybaby naira although I still felt she could have eventually revealed herself to neil but I recall a small part of the reason behind her faking her death was her insecurity of blaming herself for the fact that everyone she has ever loved or been around her since childhood were killed. 

Naira just annoys me in this track.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I hated that track of naamkarann, plus avni had quite a few solid reasons and compulsions for faking her death unlike crybaby naira although I still felt she could have eventually revealed herself to neil but I recall a small part of the reason behind her faking her death was her insecurity of blaming herself for the fact that everyone she has ever loved or been around her since childhood were killed. 

The way Naira is being portrayed at present...she can't be compared with Sonakshi or Avni...though she can be compared with Priya and Pragya as both characters faked death without any solid reason and hide child's existence from father...but wasn't yrkkh different from Ekta's shows in terms of execution?...they could have shown a proper backup story or solid reason for such drastic step...I don't think Naira's melodrama and u turn will be able to sustain viewership...

Reason for Pragya faking death was- she was being blamed for Dadi's death and was asked to leave....Naira was also blamed for Shubham's death and was asked to leave...did she fake death?

Reason for Priya faking death was- She overheard a conversation saying  Priya bhabhi's death is good for Ram bhaiya as now Ram Bhaiya can move on...her 14 year imprisonment won't let him move on...as they would still be husband and wife...and half of their life would be passed in 14 years...she decided to fake her death be mahan...to let her husband move on...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: sammy17

out of all these shows ..only avni had a solid reason for faking her death,.her papaji had killed her mother while he was drugged and her husband would  have been forced to arrest his father,.that would have devastated the whole family and papaji being the kind gentle man he was would have committed suicide..and vidyut was out to destroy the whole family ,..so she saved the family from this dangerous criminal..and she continued hiding because she knew if she was found alive ..vidyut would be released and the family and papaji would  still be under threat from him..and she had low self esteem believing she was a bad omen,,so we could understand her reasoning ..Yes but naira was plain selfish and stupid...and now she’s regretting her decision,. 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Is Naira really regretting her decision though? In the episode she took Kairav to meet Kartik but she didn’t intend on telling him the truth about her death and their son. 

She wanted to see Kartik from a distance, which again is plain selfish because she at least gets to see Kartik even if it’s for the last time. She is okay with him believing that she’s dead. 

I don’t think there’s anything she can do now which would make what she did acceptable in my opinion. She could have chosen her self-respect without misleading the entire family. Even if Kartik deserved the punishment, what about the family? 

Kartik’s dialogues in the dream were so significant. He’s died every day thinking she’s no more, their entire lives are a lie. I hope Kartik voices this out to her when they do have a confrontation or at least someone does. 

I didn’t watch the other shows, so cant tell if what the female leads did in them was justified, but imo, serials should really stop glorifying death in the name of sacrifice for the loved one. 

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Is Naira really regretting her decision though? In the episode she took Kairav to meet Kartik but she didn’t intend on telling him the truth about her death and their son. 

She wanted to see Kartik from a distance, which again is plain selfish because she at least gets to see Kartik even if it’s for the last time. She is okay with him believing that she’s dead. 

I don’t think there’s anything she can do now which would make what she did acceptable in my opinion. She could have chosen her self-respect without misleading the entire family. Even if Kartik deserved the punishment, what about the family? 

Kartik’s dialogues in the dream were so significant. He’s died every day thinking she’s no more, their entire lives are a lie. I hope Kartik voices this out to her when they do have a confrontation or at least someone does. 

I didn’t watch the other shows, so cant tell if what the female leads did in them was justified, but imo, serials should really stop glorifying death in the name of sacrifice for the loved one. 

@bold her dialogue regarding self-respect was pathetic....which way should I go...should I choose my self-respect or should I choose father and son's right to know about each other...than she again took a u turn and said...I couldn't meet Kartik myself or got son meet him....Not coming infront of the husband who accused her by faking her death is self-respect...😳

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago