what could be the reasons between Bajaj & Basu's personal rivalry?

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

personal rivalry between Bajaj & Basu's, what could be the reason behind it?

my reasons.

1. mohini played komolika role between Rishab's mom and Anu's dad. Anu's dad ditched Rishab's mom and married to mohini. later Rishab's mom married to some BAJAJ. matlab Rishab Bajaj bhi kabhi Basu tha😆

2. mohini loved some BAJAJ in the past and was pregnant with his baby, but moloy made a deal with mohini and married to her and threw away the baby BAJAJ

3. moloy the wicked businessman took over all the companies & snatched everything from Bajaj's and made them stand on footpath which lead to some deaths in Bajaj family😭

4. Basu's & Bajaj's were best friends but are no longer. kyunki Basu's used to throw fish waste out of their window which landed in Bajaj's backyard. bajju's dog died eating fish waste🤣

now guess the reason behind this rivalry. lets play the guessing game

ps: dont copy-paste the reasons from season 1 plz. give me the most silly, weird, dumb and funny reasons😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

my reasons.

1. mohini played komolika role between Rishab's mom and Anu's dad. Anu's dad ditched Rishab's mom and married to mohini. later Rishab's mom married to some BAJAJ. matlab Rishab Bajaj bhi kabhi Basu tha😆

2. mohini loved some BAJAJ in the past and was pregnant with his baby, but moloy made a deal with mohini and married to her and threw away the baby BAJAJ

3. moloy the wicked businessman took over all the companies & snatched everything from Bajaj's and made them stand on footpath which lead to some deaths in Bajaj family😭

4. Basu's & Bajaj's were best friends but are no longer. kyunki Basu's used to throw fish waste out of their window which landed in Bajaj's backyard. bajju's dog died eating fish waste🤣

ps: dont copy-paste the reasons from season 1 plz. give me the most silly, weird, dumb and funny reasons😛

Dear 

S1 did not any personal rivalry

This is new in season two.....

But I liked point no 2.....that's why bajaj is karn and anurag is arjun

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Reason 4 sounds very funny! smiley36

Reason 2 would have possible only if Mohini would have looked worried knowing that Bajaj wants to destroy them, she would have doubted if it's the same son whom she abandoned now want's to take revenge from her n Moloy but she wasn't. So not possible it seems.

Reason 3 is likely the most possible genuine one but then it wouldn't add much drama like if Bajaj turns out Mohini/Moloy's son would add.

Reason 1 seems the most possible one which likely to happen in the show cause only Moloy was worried after knowing that Bajaj wants to destroy them & he knows the reason why he want's to do so, but in a little modified way from my POV. & my prediction is that Moloy always used to belong from a rich family his father was a big businessman, Moloy was in love with a middle class girl who is Bajaj's mother but Moloy's father never accepted their relation since she didn't belong to their class so he arranged his son's marriage in a rich family with a rich girl who is Mohini & forced him to abandon his love n son, after that Bajaj's mom possibly died after short time of Moloy-Mohini's marriage n Bajaj was left all alone, and obviously Mohini didn't know all these at all.

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont want to know tbh.  It's going to be comical reason at the end as always has been. It will be whitewashing reason or they might change it who knows. For people they might buy whitewashing but I will and never will be buying whitewashing.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I love Reason 4 the best. 😆 I don't want Bajaj to end up as a Basu, so anything but that. Idk I don't want them to be related by blood. 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

my reasons.

I think number 4 is but really don’t know 

I just don’t want bajaj and anu as brothers smiley19smiley19smiley19

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i think 3 option is most suitable 

but i will add one more option....mohini ka affair nhi ho sakta ...but maloy ka ho sakta hai...maloy ko mohini aka rich woman se shaadi ka proposal aya..so he accepted it and dumped bajaj's mom ya behen...waise behen hi hogi....kyunki bajaj ke baal dekh ke lagta nhi uska father maloy hoga...🤣she committed suicide after the rejection....bajaj ne kasam khayi when he was 15-16 yrs. old..woh apni behen ki maut ka badla lega..but uske liye he has to be rich...👍🏼 lol thoda dramatic ho gya...😆

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

RB bhi kabhi Basu tha. 😆😆

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

RB bhi kabhi Basu tha. 😆😆

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Third point. Most probably a Baazigar kind of story and Bajaj is back for vengeance.

Because he isn't a villian. More of an anti-hero, so I guess third point would make sense as I don't think Anu and RB are related.