Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hari73

I hope cvs leave some hope anu pre getting back together. 

They need to or else it's doomed, this show runs on AnuPre, if you don't even give any hope for them then you can forget about trps. Imagine a show with a potential to give 2.9 trps with good drama is struggling between 1.9,2.0, 1.8 from last 3 weeks. And with 3 highest paid stars show should be giving at least 2.3 trps for a prime slot. I don't see some big jumps next week too.

abhiya_12 thumbnail

I loved today's more as Pre actually tried to make memories with him before leaving, wanted such scene in last track too

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

My mom is all for separation tracks she is giving chappan paad trp to other SP show which is having separation of leads but the thing is there she knows they will be back together and no third wheels and more over no mockery of marriage between leads. Here it's just different all together😆

thats the  cvs r not understanding 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved today's more as Pre actually tried to made memories with him before leaving, wanted such scene in last track too

anu  toh  memory  bhi nahi bana paya tha😭

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I loved today's more as Pre actually tried to made memories with him before leaving, wanted such scene in last track too

Agreed! Also their love and connection became so deep now. Anurag's sacrifice used to make me angry more than sad but hers is hurting me to another level. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

anu  toh  memory  bhi nahi bana paya tha😭

He was in a hurry to become thornbird then😆

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

They need to or else it's doomed, this show runs on AnuPre, if you don't even give any hope for them then you can forget about trps. Imagine a show with a potential to give 2.9 trps with good drama is struggling between 1.9,2.0, 1.8 from last 3 weeks. And with 3 highest paid stars show should be giving at least 2.3 trps for a prime slot. I don't see some big jumps next week too.

There is no doubt that the show has that potential to remain in top 2 every week. But Alas! If makers don't want that, then none/nothing could help them. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

Agreed! Also their love and connection became so deep now. Anurag's sacrifice used to make me angry more than sad but hers is hurting me to another level. 

yes   pres sacrifice hurting yr 😭

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

sacrificevhold more value  when its  for  person 😒