misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I’m almost exhausted of commenting on the ridiculousness of the script at this point. 

It just keeps boiling my blood when i see where the story is headed. I’m not even watching the show at this point but snippets of it keep showing up on my Insta. *sighs

So I ended up watching Rhea’s monologue and wanted to squeeze my ears shut. 

Sidenote - anyone watch Sunny Leone’s take on KKB? LMAO 😂

Edit: also am i the only one disappointed / angry that Abhi here is chilling around with his fam, that he’a freaking happy where as Pragya has no one but her daughter and that she’s struggling Abhi’s fam legit took everything from her.

What the fish are the Cvs trying to show here. I hate what they’ve made her character. 

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: misfit007

I’m almost exhausted of commenting on the ridiculousness of the script at this point. 

It just keeps boiling my blood when i see where the story is headed. I’m not even watching the show at this point but snippets of it keep showing up on my Insta. *sighs

So I ended up watching Rhea’s monologue and wanted to squeeze my ears shut. 

Sidenote - anyone watch Sunny Leone’s take on KKB? LMAO 😂

I watched it just now. is sunny fluent in punjabi? I always have liked sunny irregardless of all the crap people say about her past career choice.... she's just so cute and sweet. 

Rhea.... such an inflicted and tortured soul (that's what she thinks) 😆 I felt bad for meera today as she is trying her best to do her job and even keep rhea in check but aliya is just so dominating and heartless in her approach. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I watched it just now. is sunny fluent in punjabi? I always have liked sunny irregardless of all the crap people say about her past career choice.... she's just so cute and sweet. 

Rhea.... such an inflicted and tortured soul (that's what she thinks) 😆 I felt bad for meera today as she is trying her best to do her job and even keep rhea in check but aliya is just so dominating and heartless in her approach. 

Me too. I think we're no one to judge anyone for their choices. We're just lucky that most of our poor choices, flaws and mistakes are hidden from the world. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: misfit007

Me too. I think we're no one to judge anyone for their choices. We're just lucky that most of our poor choices, flaws and mistakes are hidden from the world. 

Exactly plus the main reason I’m never judgemental about people in the line of work as sunny is because they do what everyone does behind closed doors but they just record it for money, plus those same judgmental people then go online and watch those same videos and contribute to the money adult stars make. Hypocrisy at its highest xD