Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

In mitali's convo with meera it was revealed that meera entered in the house 20 years back when there was some drama going on in the house in regards to purab. Mitali tells meera that aliya is purab's second and unwanted wife as his marriage to aliya happened against his will. ðŸ˜² HUH! If mitali knows purab did not want to marry aliya then abhi would know that, so how was he forced to marry aliya in abhi's presence? 

In the precap purab is looking ahead tearfully with aliya stood in front of him and he says I love you, then disha also says I love you, but I can tell he was not saying it to her but for disha. He was definitely imagining disha and saying that for some reason. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funny29 thumbnail

I guess Aaryan is the reason. Aaliya manipulated Purab and Abhi. We know that Abhi a good victim was (Kiara's  dead, Pragya leaves him again). After Pragya left it was an easy game for Aaliya both to manipulate.

SONAL30 thumbnail

I think in friday or monday's episode when abhi went to meet disha in her office that time he apologized to her for not taking a stand for her in purab-alia-disha's matter...his dialogue was

"Us waqt haalaat aise the main chaahkar bhi tumhara saath nhi de paya" n then disha replied "aapki galti nhi hai aapne wohi kiya jo ek bhai apni behen ke liye kar sakta tha us waqt alia ko apne bhai ke saath ki zaroorat thi jo aapne diya"

It means abhi watched that whole drama silently n i m not surprised by his behaviour coz as people say blood is thicker than water n alia is abhi's real sister 

i guess the reason of purab n disha's separation was aila's pregnancy

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

I think in friday or monday's episode when abhi went to meet disha in her office that time he apologized to her for not taking a stand for her in purab-alia-disha's matter...his dialogue was

"Us waqt haalaat aise the main chaahkar bhi tumhara saath nhi de paya" n then disha replied "aapki galti nhi hai aapne wohi kiya jo ek bhai apni behen ke liye kar sakta tha us waqt alia ko apne bhai ke saath ki zaroorat thi jo aapne diya"

It means abhi watched that whole drama silently n i m not surprised by his behaviour coz as people say blood is thicker than water n alia is abhi's real sister 

i guess the reason of purab n disha's separation was aila's pregnancy

It’s becoming more and more clear to me that aryan isn’t purab’s son at all. And seems like Aliya played some victim game in order for abhi’s to stand silently and let Puranas be forcefully married to Aliya against his will.

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

It’s becoming more and more clear to me that aryan isn’t purab’s son at all. And seems like Aliya played some victim game in order for abhi’s to stand silently and let Puranas be forcefully married to Aliya against his will.

exactly Aryan is not purab son. Maybe he is king son. Aliya may had an affair with him, but she couldn't tell this truth to abhi as he blames king for kiara death. Abhi won't accept it nd aliya had to leave mehra house nd Rhea which she did not want to. So she trapped purab in this so she can stay with her child. We all know how smart aliya is, she must have created such situation that disha had to leave purab nd abhi cannot even stop her. The rest family members r of no use except dasi but nothing is in her hand. If pragya would be there all this nonsense could not happen. Aliya got purab, power of mehra house nd a son. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

exactly Aryan is not purab son. Maybe he is king son. Aliya may had an affair with him, but she couldn't tell this truth to abhi as he blames king for kiara death. Abhi won't accept it nd aliya had to leave mehra house nd Rhea which she did not want to. So she trapped purab in this so she can stay with her child. We all know how smart aliya is, she must have created such situation that disha had to leave purab nd abhi cannot even stop her. The rest family members r of no use except dasi but nothing is in her hand. If pragya would be there all this nonsense could not happen. Aliya got purab, power of mehra house nd a son. 

It was pretty much confirmed when aryan in jest suggested Purab get a dna test done when Purab said sometimes I can’t believe you’re my son. Plus given aryan age and Meera saying she came 20 years ago amongst drama happening with Purab so Purab and Disha separation happened within a few days of Pragya leaving and king leaving, so definitely Aliya could have slept with king given aryan age and the short time frame between king-Pragya leaving and Disha-Puranas separation.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago