Kp/Puttar ki pic n DT were in 1 frame today in precap smiley2smiley37

Edited by zohakhan7 - 4 years ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lot to catch upsmiley19

Ain't getting any timesmiley19

Watched only one scene, where Ishita shouts at them saying, 

" mere dil keh raha hein, Raman ko kuch nahi hua...agar usko kuch hota tho, mere dil kehta hein"😭

That was a brilliant linesmiley32

It's very common, people react this way, when they lose their loved ones, but Ishita saying this line was different. Her body language, her voice, was CONFIDENTsmiley32. She isn't in denial mode or living in a delusion....she is so aware of her inner voice, her gut instinct, that if something happens to Raman, her heart won't beat normally. She trusts her soul connection with Raman, that as soon as he gets hurt, it somehow reaches her,  and there is no way, that she would not know if something has happened to him. That single scene was brilliantsmiley32

Bala got a 5 seconds scene...the way he looked at Ishita when she said the above line. Pankaj is a brilliant actorsmiley32

Bala was the one who knew the relationship dynamics of Raman and Ishita from the beginning. Both Ishita and Raman run to him for relationship advices. He must have keenly observed, how things transformed between them, and the kind of love and passion they hold for each other. 

He felt real bad for Ishita, when she was not able to accept the fact. He was stunned, surprised, and above all his face held a feeling of extreme sadness for Ishita, that how she gonna spend rest of her life without HER Raman. His face looked more worried for Ishita than Raman. He knew what this woman holds for her man, and that's why Ishita's condition troubled him more.

And his face even looked like as if he thinks Ishita might be true, and Raman is indeed safe. His face felt like, yeah, no doubt Ishu is correct, how can Ishu cannot feel anything, if something happens to Raman,and his face felt like, what more can I expect from Ishu if she hears this news. His face held pool of emotions, that I managed to see in just 5 secondssmiley32

Even outside forum, some people told me that Dt did brilliant job, will watch later. I don't wanna spoil the feel watching those bits when I am full in sleepy mode😴

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Finally DivAn in one frame today smiley39

K/Puttar ki pic n DT were in 1 frame today in precap smiley2smiley37

Wah itna to mila

BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Finally DivAn in one frame today smiley39

K/Puttar ki pic n DT were in 1 frame today in precap smiley2smiley37

Wah itna to mila

BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Lot to catch upsmiley19

Ain't getting any timesmiley19

Watched only one scene, where Ishita shouts at them saying, 

" mere dil keh raha hein, Raman ko kuch nahi hua...agar usko kuch hota tho, mere dil kehta hein"😭

That was a brilliant linesmiley32

It's very common, people react this way, when they lose their loved ones, but Ishita saying this line was different. Her body language, her voice, was CONFIDENTsmiley32. She isn't in denial mode or living in a delusion....she is so aware of her inner voice, her gut instinct, that if something happens to Raman, her heart won't beat normally. She trusts her soul connection with Raman, that as soon as he gets hurt, it somehow reaches her,  and there is no way, that she would not know if something has happened to him. That single scene was brilliantsmiley32

Bala got a 5 seconds scene...the way he looked at Ishita when she said the above line. Pankaj is a brilliant actorsmiley32

Bala was the one who knew the relationship dynamics of Raman and Ishita from the beginning. Both Ishita and Raman run to him for relationship advices. He must have keenly observed, how things transformed between them, and the kind of love and passion they hold for each other. 

He felt real bad for Ishita, when she was not able to accept the fact. He was stunned, surprised, and above all his face held a feeling of extreme sadness for Ishita, that how she gonna spend rest of her life without HER Raman. His face looked more worried for Ishita than Raman. He knew what this woman holds for her man, and that's why Ishita's condition troubled him more.

And his face even looked like as if he thinks Ishita might be true, and Raman is indeed safe. His face felt like, yeah, no doubt Ishu is correct, how can Ishu cannot feel anything, if something happens to Raman,and his face felt like, what more can I expect from Ishu if she hears this news. His face held pool of emotions, that I managed to see in just 5 secondssmiley32

Even outside forum, some people told me that Dt did brilliant job, will watch later. I don't wanna spoil the feel watching those bits when I am full in sleepy mode😴

Well

Dt was very good

You really felt bad for Ishita

We can all imagine 

What it means for Ishita

That Raman might never return

She will be finished 

BombayTroll thumbnail

After a long time

Felt like if

Real wife was talking about her husband 

Dt was in Ishita character after long 

BombayTroll thumbnail

Wonder 

What next Ishita would do in this denial stage 

Dt today showed

That 

Apart from her and kp and few others 

Majority of new cast can't act 

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

A must watch episode... smiley20

Our ishita is back... Raavan ki JKR is back... 

DT ws gr8 today... 

ishita is in full denial mode today... 

she is nt ready to accept wat is visible... loud n clear to others...

she has her own feels for al ds... so she cant...

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Ishita had utmost trust that nothing has happened to Raman.

She just couldn't listen to anyone saying that Raman is dead ..She had so much faith that nothing could have happened to Raman .

It was heartbreaking to see her condition tho !

DT was in character after a long time...She was very good..Her love for Raman was shown in a realistic way because at the end of the day Ishita n Raman cannot survive without each other.