Two foreshadowing dialogues????

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Mitali wonders whether meera may become like tanu whilst on the other hand aliya taunts prachi that only rhea can call her buji as she is her niece and nobody can take her place or something along those lines...... πŸ˜‰

So I guess it is confirmed that meera will become tanu 2.0 and aliya for sure will start showing affection for prachi too once she gets to know prachi's reality, which will inevitably rub rhea the wrong way as aliya's dialogue hinted that in the future prachi would gain such a place in the family's heart as mehra daughter too that rhea would feel threatened and replaced by prachi for everyone's affection. There's no reason for aliya to hate prachi when she gets to know that she's also her niece. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Mitali wonders whether meera may become like tanu whilst on the other hand aliya taunts prachi that only rhea can call her buji as she is her niece and nobody can take her place or something along those lines...... πŸ˜‰

So I guess it is confirmed that meera will become tanu 2.0 and aliya for sure will start showing affection for prachi too once she gets to know prachi's reality, which will inevitably rub rhea the wrong way as aliya's dialogue hinted that in the future prachi would gain such a place in the family's heart as mehra daughter too that rhea would feel threatened and replaced by prachi for everyone's affection. There's no reason for aliya to hate prachi when she gets to know that she's also her niece. 

I am not sure about this. Though prachi is mehras daughter don't forget she is shadow of pragya. All like prachi even abhi because she is just like pragya abhi also wanted Rhea to be like pragya but no she is not like any one of them. Am waiting for the part when aliya nd Rhea comes to know about prachi what would be their reaction. Aliya does not like prachi for her middle class status, when she gets to know the truth she will not accept it because of pragya. She will definitely try to change prachi like her upper class and about meera its 100% sure she will be negative in future. Aliya always taunt her mis treat her but she doesnt say a word like seriously. One day aliya will regret she bought meera home. Prachi loves pragya a lot, though she wants to know about her dad she will not leave pragya. Once she gets to know the truth prachi will unite her maa papa which of course aliya meera won't like. That's why I think aliya will not love prachi as she loves rhea

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deepidj

I am not sure about this. Though prachi is mehras daughter don't forget she is shadow of pragya. All like prachi even abhi because she is just like pragya abhi also wanted Rhea to be like pragya but no she is not like any one of them. Am waiting for the part when aliya nd Rhea comes to know about prachi what would be their reaction. Aliya does not like prachi for her middle class status, when she gets to know the truth she will not accept it because of pragya. She will definitely try to change prachi like her upper class and about meera its 100% sure she will be negative in future. Aliya always taunt her mis treat her but she doesnt say a word like seriously. One day aliya will regret she bought meera home. Prachi loves pragya a lot, though she wants to know about her dad she will not leave pragya. Once she gets to know the truth prachi will unite her maa papa which of course aliya meera won't like. That's why I think aliya will not love prachi as she loves rhea

I guess it’s also a high possibility that Aliya still may not accept prachi Judy because she is like Pragya, but I think the likeliest outcome will be that Aliya will accept her but just not give her the level of love she gives to her student-in-the-art-of-evil and neither will they really show Aliya and prachi become close solely because prachi will be shown closer to her parents always.