Hello, I'm new here

ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys. I'm new to this forum. I started watching this show because of Vishal Vashishtha. I have loved him since he played Baldev in Veera. He has such a nice punjabi charm. 

Anyways, the concept of the show is pretty fresh. I haven't really watched any supernatural shows, except PKYEK, but I believe they are important. I know people keep saying that Indian fantasy is so bad. Ours is more mythology based with vishkanyas, nagins and pisachinis. Even my friends believe that western fantasy is more cool because they have 'dragons and vampires and elves and stuff'. But they really fail to realise that's their folklore. Our folklores are mostly based on mythology and we should respect that. 

Anyways, the show has a new concept. It's a new take on vishkanyas. I actually did a little bit of research on vishkanyas and apparently the portrayal is not accurate. But I don't mind. They have creative liberty to do that. I also love that the story is so fast paced.

I love the FL. Wasn't she the one who played Lavanya in IPKKND? I'm glad she got a lead role. Her vibe is so positive, it just makes me love her. She is sweet and lively. I love her chemistry with Vishal. 

The names of the three vish people are very confusing. They sound exactly same. Sabrina is a great villain. The other guy, who wants to kill her, I don't exactly get it. He wants her vish, but for what? He's also a villain if I'm not wrong. It's so cute that she wants to unite with her lover. It sometimes makes you root for them. But then you realise that it would mean Aliya and Aditya can't unite if they do. 

I like Ayush Anand too and I think his entry will bring a new twist for Adya. I'm pretty sure Adi is gonna get jealous. Sabrina's interest in him is interesting. That little scene when she falls into his arms was so funny. She actually lost her focus for sometime.

What I really want is for Aliya to realise the truth. She likes Sabrina so much and is gonna be so shocked when she realizes the truth. Also, the birthmark scene was so stupid. She could have easily seen the mark on him or he could've seen it in the diary but didn't. Of course it's a serial. 

I think Aditya is blessed by lord Shiva and can destroy the vish or something. But Aliya's dad said 'Tum akele nahi ho', it probably means Aliya is also a part of this. Maybe she will help him destroy the vish. 

I'm really liking the show. Hope the makers don't mess it up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome to the forum😊 Pls do be active here 

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Welcome to Vish World.

Hope you'll be active and frequently post topics after episode ends at 11 pm.