Pyar ka nagma hai Chapter -1 Fan fiction

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Nasik - 

Anupriya was  preparing breakfast for sarthak . Sarthak came down from upstairs . Anupriya gave him a warm smile and indicate him to sit . " Aa gaya ap ka ladla " . He asked her fondly .Anu smiled -" kal rat ki  2-00 baje aya hai , so raha hoga bechara . " Sarthak nodded his head in amusement -" kis angle se pata nhi ap ko woh bechara dikhta hai " , nasik ki chaur chakke criminals use yamraj ki tarah darte hai ...Meri waqalat ka  kam dhanda band karwake  chodega yeh" Anu made a face -kaye zala aise kaye bolte ho ji ap" sarthak laughed -" Toh aur kya bolun ... Tumhara  singham beta  na FIR leta hai na Charge sheet deta hai ... seedha sarthak showed a gun firing gesture and said in a funny tone ..Sidha   encounter karta hai, mujh tak mujrim pauchenge tab na... mein tafdish karun , bail karwayun !!Anu rolled her eyes and said -" Accha ji toh ab ap woh mera beta ho gaya . Use Ips k padhai k liye  kisne encourage kiya tha ?? Sarthak and Anu both laughed at their own banters and was visibly proud of their nephew Malhar , who was the dauntless young Acp of the town an apple pie of their parents , support for the needy ones , pride of the nation and an impending doom for the notorious criminals .Anupriya took a bowl of soup and said -" Ap nasta karo mein appa ko khana khilake ati hun. Appa was malhar" s grandfather ( not siyaji deshmukh ...this is a cameo ..a new inclusion ) Malhar uthega toh mein usko khana khila dunga. Anu.... sarthak called her from behind. Anu turned to him . Sarthak was now serious  he sipped his black tea and asked -" Aausahab se bat ki phone pe" kya kaha unhone ? Anu' s smile instantly got disappeared .She replied-" Ha kiya ....woh log taiyar hai . Sarthak could understand her dilemna and he asked her to sit . Anu hesitantly sit but she was  clearly unhappy aprehending  the unresolved discussion that was going between her and Sarthak for couple of days . " Why are u so upset "? Kya tum avi bhi sampada ko dil se apna nhi payi? Anu looked at him ,-" Pata nhi ...par mujhe us larki mein woh bat nhi dikhti jo malhar ki patni mein i mean ...u are getting my point na...uski life partner mein hona chahiye . "

Sarthak explained her -" Malhar koi baccha nhi hai ...itne dino se toh manhi nhi raha tha..ab jake sampada ki tasveer dekh kar , use milkar bat karke mana hai shadi k liye...Ab agar tum piche hatogi toh woh fir se wahi chala jaiga jo woh 3 sal pehle tha...Tum janti ho na tum ko woh dukh de kar ya mujhe taklif mein dekh kar kuch nhi karega ...aur fir appa ka vi toh socho na jan ! Woh bhi chhate hai ki unki nawase ki jald se jald shadi ho jaye"

. Me samjhla ! Anu got up from the chair with a impatient face . She continued -"  sampada sundar hai  pari likhi hai phir vii... uske ankhon mein woh sach nhi dikhti jo malhar ko vaa jaye . Ap jante toh hai ki Malhar jhoot se kitna sakt nafrat karta hai. Sarthak hold her and take her arms into his , and said -" We have to understand that now he is an adult" let him decide whom he wants to marry " Anu smiled -" I think u are right sarthakji ...mein hi overstress ho rahi hun. Meri hi bhram hogi .sampada acchi hi hogi .Anu attain her composure abd smiled - Mein appa ko khilake ati hun .fir college bhi toh jana hai. Aj hi sare question papers de ayungi principal sir ko! Parsu Malhar aur  Sampada ki sagai hai.  Bohot tayari karni hai Anupriya left for  her father' s room to feed him his breakfast .

Aurangabad - 

A girl wearing a simple kurta and salwar , face covered with a cloth was cleaning the soot of a room. Some men were cleaning the large area , It was Deshmukh house and the arrangement of Ahalya deshmukh' s elder granddaughter Sampada' was in full swing . A teenager boy came running towards the patio and start panting . He said-" Tai ....fir golukaka  ki murgi bhag gayi ...ap ko bula rahe hai... The girl jumped from the tool where she was standing and cleaning the walls .  She untied her cloth from her face and looked at her cousin Nal ..." han ! han ! Yehi kam reh gaye kalyani madhuri deshmukh ke ..Murgi pakarna , batak pakarna  aur gai vaishon ki pooch ki malish karna.. hai na... Nal ignored her anger and said -" Chalo na....tai ap ki illawa yeh sab karega bhi kaun ! Kalyani  wear her sandals and  tied her bun more tightly  -" Chal 

Precap -Sampada ask malhar to meet her in solace by sending a letter to him via Godavari 

So how was the chapter guyz! This is not the usual THR characters .As i promised u that u will get new surprises everyday. Let me spill a secret to u that  Appa is Anupriya' s father and he lives with his son -in law , daughter and grandson .Malhar is a cop , sarthak is a lawyer which is same as the story  .Anu is educated and she is a professor in a reputed college .

* i will update kalma ishq ka and  honeymoon soon .....*

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vermilion thumbnail

Di it was wonderful. I will give detailed explanation tommorrow. 

Di it is a request plz add your all os/ff/ts'/ss to the index on the main forum 

rammehra103 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry I forget about commenting 

Amazing and wonderful 

A new story with new twist ๐Ÿฅณ

But why kalyani is working those things 

Update soon di 

Edited by rammehra103 - 4 years ago
Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Update soon please

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update di 

Update soon 

And di I'm waiting for your honeymoon part 4 write and update it soon 

MRZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting.. Continue soon

InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome

AnuSar are Malhar's parents

Awww I loved Malhar. He is so cute 

Hot & Handsome Cop...๐Ÿ˜‰

So amazing

Edited by InkAndFable - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank u so much . Its means a lot when u get  appreciation from other writers .

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Di update kab milega