Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

@dhume

An 18-year-old woman has come to a personal decision about her faith and career. It may not be the decision you would have made, or one that you would have wished her to make. But it’s still her decision. Let’s just thank #ZairaWasim for her work and wish her well. Case closed.

Shaista Masood

@ShaistaMasood2

I cant understand ! Why people think #ZairaWasim is thier brand ambassador and she would have represent thier ideology ? She was , she is , and she will be an individual. Her individuality shall be respected.

Junaid Malik

So many Bollywood actors have left the world of glamour and turned yogis and sanyasis.People applauded them for their spiritual (link: http://choices.so) choices.so has @ZairaWasimm made her choice.why should she be trolled because she is a muslim #ZairaWasim @GuftarAhmed

OmarAbdullah

Who are any of us to question @ZairaWasimmm’s choices? It’s her life to do with as she pleases. All I will do is wish her well & hope that what ever she does makes her happy.

T M Krishna

@tmkrishna

13m

So if #ZairaWasim quits acting for religion reasons it is Islamic fundamentalism but when a Hindu actor decides to become a 'bahu' and stop acting it is good normal Hindu culture. #patriarchy #agency #choice #culture

• Arfa Khanum Sherwani

@khanumarfa

#ZairaWasim ‘s decision to dissociate with film industry (‘because it interferes with her faith’) should be understood and respected as much as Nusrat Jahan’s Sindoor-Bindi.That did not make Nusrat immoral as this does not make Zaira more moral.*Freedom to choose is supreme*

أنيقا.

@__aniqua

Indians hating on #ZairaWasim is peak big dick envy— 18 y/o woman of a marginalized community gets to be successful, then change her mind, & “choose” an entirely different lifestyle while they are still stuck with the engineering/medical degree their parents forced them into.

SadiaSattar

@SadiaSattar_

Lol bravo And doesn't matter if a gazillion films old epitome of vulgarity and obscenity uses her freedom of speech & restricting others their right to follow their imaan.Modi's hypocrite extremist

And nice collection of bigoted tweets. SO a Hindu woman getting married and becoming a bahu is equivalent to a Muslim woman finding her religion..?? What're you people on? Muslim women dont get married? And Hindu marriage and Islam or finding it...where is the equivalence even??

And I can see that Nusrat marrying a Hindu man and then wearing signs of Hindu oppression willingly like sindoor and mangal sutra have really hit some raw nerves.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Yes I look at mirror everyday, and there is nothing more ugly than the image I see there.

I attacked billions?? If calling out someone who uses religion to defend their own insecurities, than yes I attacked billions, I will continue to do. No regrets in calling out fools.

This poster goes around typing this shit like this:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150667470?tid=5100382

Zaira is a powerhouse talent but very few are celebrated for their authenticity. If not today then tomorrow they are expected to change and conform to the standards laid down by Bollywood for a heroine. Look at what happened to Parineeti she was fresh, vivacious with bundles of energy but she lost herself along the way. The pressure to do hot photoshoots and mindless item numbers can become a recipe for depression, anxiety if it doesn't come naturally to you. Your essentially living a lie and not being authentic to your true self. Even Ananya started her debut by locking lips with Tiger who is a decade older than her and wearing bra blouses.

The sexualising begins from a young age which Karan Johar and Dharma are trying to their nepo kid stars. She cant be doing the same kiddish roles the natural progression would be to essay mature roles or something sexy or glamorous to give her an image makeover. Maybe she's not ready for that. The girl who played Anjali in KKHH (sana saeed) has completely sexualised herself despite being a Muslim. One just needs to take a look at her IG. It's sad really that to attain success the clothes come off. Not everyone wants to live like that. Zaira has a right to live her truth and if this decision gives her peace then people do need to back off and stop questioning her intentions.

If calling her out on these kinds of chindi giri where she is slyly shaming calling other girls in the name of religion means I am Islamophobic, than yes call me that, no regrets. MCP ka tag mil hi gaya hai, ek aur Islamphobic ke tag se kuch farak nahi padhna.

Thug stop mixing up things man. I don’t care if you call out the member for their wrongdoings. That’s a choice you make but please do things at their places and time I didn’t read that thread nor I’m going to right now. (Read enough negativity for the day) but if the said member said something objectionable then object them right there and then. There’s no need to quote them in a completely different post where they said nothing about any religion and drag an entire religion and billions of people with them. That’s what I’m objecting to. You can be proud all you want but it doesn’t change the fact that you’re wrong here and so is Raveena but by all means carry on.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@dhume

An 18-year-old woman has come to a personal decision about her faith and career. It may not be the decision you would have made, or one that you would have wished her to make. But it’s still her decision. Let’s just thank #ZairaWasim for her work and wish her well. Case closed.

Shaista Masood

@ShaistaMasood2

I cant understand ! Why people think #ZairaWasim is thier brand ambassador and she would have represent thier ideology ? She was , she is , and she will be an individual. Her individuality shall be respected.

Junaid Malik

So many Bollywood actors have left the world of glamour and turned yogis and sanyasis.People applauded them for their spiritual (link: http://choices.so) choices.so has @ZairaWasimm made her choice.why should she be trolled because she is a muslim #ZairaWasim @GuftarAhmed

OmarAbdullah

Who are any of us to question @ZairaWasimmm’s choices? It’s her life to do with as she pleases. All I will do is wish her well & hope that what ever she does makes her happy.

T M Krishna

@tmkrishna

13m

So if #ZairaWasim quits acting for religion reasons it is Islamic fundamentalism but when a Hindu actor decides to become a 'bahu' and stop acting it is good normal Hindu culture. #patriarchy #agency #choice #culture

• Arfa Khanum Sherwani

@khanumarfa

#ZairaWasim ‘s decision to dissociate with film industry (‘because it interferes with her faith’) should be understood and respected as much as Nusrat Jahan’s Sindoor-Bindi.That did not make Nusrat immoral as this does not make Zaira more moral.*Freedom to choose is supreme*

أنيقا.

@__aniqua

Indians hating on #ZairaWasim is peak big dick envy— 18 y/o woman of a marginalized community gets to be successful, then change her mind, & “choose” an entirely different lifestyle while they are still stuck with the engineering/medical degree their parents forced them into.

SadiaSattar

@SadiaSattar_

Lol bravo And doesn't matter if a gazillion films old epitome of vulgarity and obscenity uses her freedom of speech & restricting others their right to follow their imaan.Modi's hypocrite extremist

ah so we are going to get tweets from separatists insulting India lol.
kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Attention seeker's just few months back she did some false molestation drama letter got exposed ... Religion and victim cards only these ppl known what can u ecpect frm seperaties ...anyway good riddance hope this time she ll stick to her word dnt comeback and to show her face ...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: kantalaga_

Attention seeker's just few months back she did some false molestation drama letter got exposed ... Religion and victim cards only these ppl known what can u ecpect frm seperaties ...anyway good riddance hope this time she ll stick to her word dnt comeback and to show her face ...

I saw her in Rajeev Masand round table. She had some attitude. And her fat ass took just 75% of the table 🤣 and mind Vidya Balan was there too 🐷

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Thug stop mixing up things man. I don’t care if you call out the member for their wrongdoings. That’s a choice you make but please do things at their places and time I didn’t read that thread nor I’m going to right now. (Read enough negativity for the day) but if the said member said something objectionable then object them right there and then. There’s no need to quote them in a completely different post where they said nothing about any religion and drag an entire religion and billions of people with them. That’s what I’m objecting to. You can be proud all you want but it doesn’t change the fact that you’re wrong here and so is Raveena but by all means carry on.

Wrong or Right is your perception. I don't see calling out a person using religion to sham others as anything wrong.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Wrong or Right is your perception. I don't see calling out a person using religion to sham others as anything wrong.

Only you didn’t call out someone. Instead you called out a religion and it’s people but okay. Lol
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The girl who played Anjali in KKHH (sana saeed) has completely sexualised herself despite being a Muslim. One just needs to take a look at her IG. It's sad really that to attain success the clothes come off.

If calling her out on these kinds of chindi giri where she is slyly shaming calling other girls in the name of religion means I am Islamophobic, than yes call me that, no regrets. MCP ka tag mil hi gaya hai, ek aur Islamphobic ke tag se kuch farak nahi padhna.

Mate if your gonna quote and talk about my views then you need to read about it in context. Certain actresses who try to break in the industry do resort to skin show. That's not something anyone can deny. Neha Dhupia did it at the beginning of her career with Julie, Zareen Khan did it in that film with KSG, Mallika Sherawat with Murder etc. Sana Saeed was a successful child star who took a break and got back into acting. She took the glam route in SOTY it wasn't wow and she wasnt getting much work. What Sana wishes to do in her profession whilst going against Islamic teachings is her choice. No one is dictating what she should or shouldn't be doing. But putting two and two together is not called shaming in the context of religion. Sana maybe okay with it whereas Zaira thinks differently. The sexualising is not everyones cup of tea if people think differently learnt to the accept their choices and differences. This herd mentality needs to stop.

Edited by BollyGlitz - 5 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I highly doubt someone asked Zaira to do skin show. I mean first of the amount of skin 🤣🤣

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Mate if your gonna quote and talk about my views then you need to read about it in context. Certain actresses who try to break in the industry do resort to skin show. That's not something anyone can deny. Neha Dhupia did it at the beginning of her career with Julie, Zareen Khan did it in that film with KSG, Mallika Sherawat with Murder etc. Sana Saeed was a successful child star who took a break and got back into acting. She took the glam route in SOTY it wasn't wow and she wasnt getting much work. What Sana wishes to do in her profession whilst going against Islamic teachings is her choice. No one is dictating what she should or shouldn't be doing. But putting two and two together is not called shaming in the context of religion. Sana maybe okay with it whereas Zaira thinks differently. The sexualising is not everyones cup of tea if people think differently learnt to the accept their choices and differences. This herd mentality needs to stop.

Dude you are mocking Raveena and Sana for their choices, but somehow feel I am imposing my views on others.

And go and try to find one post where I said anything against the decision Zaira took, her life, her wish.

Although I don't trust this attention seeker, but that is a different thing.