Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

Not everyone wants to do a Tip Tip Barsa Pani in their life. Raveena needs to chill the f*** out and keep her views to herself. Calling someone regressive because they choose to stay on their religions path is disgusting. Your a grown ass woman where is your respect

You can criticize Raveena for her opinion but this kind of s shaming is uncalled for. Zaira is a public figure & she Posted on Social media for seeking attention therefore people will comment either in her favor or against.

Tip tip barsa is a classic no. It's a sensuous song not a cheap item no. like the types we see these days. Raveena was Super hot in it! And this song is every 90's kid or adults favourite.

Mulann thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Now that Raveena ji got her ittu sa attention, she apologized. Didn't know actress like her could be so harsh to a teen in SM.

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

Not everyone wants to do a Tip Tip Barsa Pani in their life. Raveena needs to chill the f*** out and keep her views to herself. Calling someone regressive because they choose to stay on their religions path is disgusting. Your a grown ass woman where is your respect

Ironic how you want someone to keep their views to themselves, but you lead with:

"Not everyone wants to do a Tip Tip Barsa Pani in their life. "

Zaira is a nobody in the industry. She's announcing that she is leaving BW because of Islam because ... why again? No knows her, no one cares about her, and if she wanted to make an announcement, why drag her religion in it?

Zaira started the religion game, Raveena roasted her.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

People need to respect religion period. If you want your religion to be respected then frikkin start doing that to others. Im sure your religion teaches these etiquettes

844043 thumbnail

I don't even care for Zaira nor do I agree with her decision to over-share so much in her exit statement but Raveena's comments were so disgusting and showed a really nasty and hateful side to her. Attacking an 18-year old girl so viciously over a personal decision that has no bearing or impact on her life or her freedom as an artist, must be her idea of what it means to be "progressive". Sad.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Ironic how you want someone to keep their views to themselves, but you lead with:

Image result for kriti sanon gif

Word Count: 0

454573 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aurora-borealis

I don't even care for Zaira nor do I agree with her decision to over-share so much in her exit statement but Raveena's comments were so disgusting and showed a really nasty and hateful side to her. Attacking an 18-year old girl so viciously over a personal decision that has no bearing or impact on her life or her freedom as an artist, must be her idea of what it means to be "progressive". Sad.

its not love for bollywood or progression that is putting her in "pain"

its hate against islam

basically she lost it reading how the heck can someone talk about becoming religious

stupid low iq idiot did not even wait as this girl is flip flopping and with her now she is flip flopping

total shameless idiot and on top of that a fool.

but this is what hate does...u remain in pain and are out there to react to such news and in that end up making mistakes and exposing urself

it is good that such news ends up exposing these bigots so i like it in that sense.

as far as this girl is concerned..no one cares...she can do whatever...if someone of another religion will use same logic to leave i will be like yeah leave ...whats the big deal.

only this disgusting bigot made this an issue

844043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

its not love for bollywood or progression that is putting her in "pain"

its hate against islam

basically she lost it reading how the heck can someone talk about becoming religious

stupid low iq idiot did not even wait as this girl is flip flopping and with her now she is flip flopping

total shameless idiot and on top of that a fool.

but this is what hate does...u remain in pain and are out there to react to such news and in that end up making mistakes and exposing urself

it is good that such news ends up exposing these bigots so i like it in that sense.

as far as this girl is concerned..no one cares...she can do whatever...if someone of another religion will use same logic to leave i will be like yeah leave ...whats the big deal.

only this disgusting bigot made this an issue

Even in her so called apology statement, her bigotry is still seeping out. She doesn't acknowledge how wrong she was for calling someone else's views regressive, instead she expresses concern that Zaira might be under pressure by religious fanatics. Is it so horrible and unthinkable for someone to connect and turn to their religion? The double standards toward one religion are appalling and disgusting.

454573 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aurora-borealis

Even in her so called apology statement, her bigotry is still seeping out. She doesn't acknowledge how wrong she was for calling someone else's views regressive, instead she expresses concern that Zaira might be under pressure by religious fanatics. Is it so horrible and unthinkable for someone to connect and turn to their religion? The double standards toward one religion are appalling and disgusting.

dil toh chah raha hai is par ek essay likh dun lol

par rehne dete hain...kuch agli baar ke liyan chohr deta hun.

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team