Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

thugs kitna roltu ha tu 🤣

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

I saw her in Rajeev Masand round table. She had some attitude. And her fat ass took just 75% of the table 🤣 and mind Vidya Balan was there too 🐷

thugs for ya

every1 is mcp until this fellow arrives 😆

1167999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

thugs kitna roltu ha tu 🤣

😆 Fati padi hai bechare ki. Aur mirchi na maar.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

What makes you think I am angry? I am absolutely calm and composed. It's you who were feeling lost. I only showed you where you were. I can see you participating in raveena bashing unabashedly with other bigoted muslims and then asking innocently, " where's the hatred?' Its you who seem angry with raveena. There is so much hatred in your heart that's why you are sly shaming her in this thread. So please stop pretence. Thanks. Bye now.

Lol I said she’s wrong to go after a kid and I still stand by my words. It’s for everyone to see who’s full of hatred and anger. You are so angry that you’re abusing someone for not saying what you would’ve when they were arguing with “Muslim” members you’re hatred has consumed you so much. Go look for help where you can get it.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Zaira has always been hat attention seeker... she got off easily after that false accusation of molestation on an air plane... this seems to be another publicity stunt of hers... you want to quit go ahead... itna drama kyu... she knew she would garner attention... isn’t she taught to be grateful to the hand that has fed her and given her a platform?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

thugs for ya

every1 is mcp until this fellow arrives 😆

I’m Thugs some company 🤣

1167999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Lol I said she’s wrong to go after a kid and I still stand by my words. It’s for everyone to see who’s full of hatred and anger. You are so angry that you’re abusing someone for not saying what you would’ve when they were arguing with “Muslim” members you’re hatred has consumed you so much. Go look for help where you can get it.

You've been liking all the comments which are abusing raveena. So why pretend holier than thou? You're a hater yourself. You better take your own advise and look for help for yourself first before telling others. Your bigotry is not hidden from other members either,lol

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
If zaira bigot quits good riddance if not must be kicked out lol
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

You've been liking all the comments which are abusing raveena. So why pretend holier than thou? You're a hater yourself. You better take your own advise and look for help for yourself first before telling others. Your bigotry is not hidden from other members either,lol

at least I’m not a man with a woman username. Don’t talk about pretense.

Bold: 🤣 You’re hallucinating now.

1167999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

at least I’m not a man with a woman username. Don’t talk about pretense.

Bold: 🤣 You’re hallucinating now.

Lol, how do you know I am a man pretending to be a woman?

And you saying I am hallucinating your support for raveena haters?

You can rofl all you want but that's not going to hide your bigotry. A fact is a fact is a fact.lol