Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1013440 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I tried reading her long post (or rather rant) but left it halfway feeling bored and disgruntled. It was as if she was trying to portray herself holier than thou or morally superior than other actors or actresses in bollywood... like they are somehow compromising with their faith or religion by being in this profession.

if she simply wanted to leave it for personal reasons (faith/religion) there was no need of making such a show about it. it just reeked of attention seeking.... and boy she definitely got some 😆

1167999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Aab har do deen ban hoke, Randi Rona karne wala chaman mujhe bataiga mai kiya naam rakhu.

Ab tu anpadh ko cheeze samajh nahi atti toh mai kiya Karu. Forum aur social media mai Randi rona karke rone wala, jinki ek bhi Muslim related news attey hi, phatti hai aur apne insecurities leke keyboard mai muh se hug te hai, woh toh mujhe kaun kisse darta hai uski baat naa hi bole toh accha.And most importantly, I don't have the change to give you the five bucks you charge to suck around, so find some who entertain your STI infested mouth.

Dukkar Saab, aap itna rattled kyu dikh rahe ho. Maine kuch halat toh nahi likha tha. Tum kitne bade woh ho yeh toh sabko pata chal hi gaya hai ab. Aur Mai jo hu so hu. I am not going to defend myself neither do I have to prove anything to you. Par tum jo bade tees maar Khan bane firte the, ab yeh ganfattu wali image kaise improve karoge. Mereko galiya dene se toh kuch prove hone se raha.Theek se jihadiyo ko jihadi bhi bulane mai fatti hai aur woh bhi online pe. Bhakto ko galiya dene tak hi apni aukaat bana paye ho abhi tak. Aur yeh kya tu mujhe paise ki akad dikha raha hai. rakh tere paanch rupay apne pass. Teri maaki raatbhar ki kamai aise doosro pe mat loota. 😆Khud se kuch hota toh hai nahi . Nikammepan bhi hadd hoti hai , ke nahi😆

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

40 year olds are losing their shit over Zaira, while no one said anything when Vinnod Khanna left Bollywood to be a monk.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

40 year olds are losing their shit over Zaira, while no one said anything when Vinnod Khanna left Bollywood to be a monk.

Did he write a big post blaming bollywood for ruining his peace ?

Also i think you are not getting the point here......... its okay if she wants to leave BW for religion, but her posts is gonna get other muslim artist (actors and others) get trolled by extremists.....she could've quietly slipped away and nobody wouldve cared / bothered to check where she was / is......... also after doing the nautanki of FALSELY accusing an innocent man of molestation, excuse us for thinking this to be just another attention seeking post.......

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

smiley37smiley37 Your comment in this thread. You have some parallel thingy going on. Everybody is typing essays over Religion and Raveena and falana and dhinkana.. You have your fat shaming going on side by side. Such hilarious comments. Funny Funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Glad to be of service

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anjs

Yes, I can ..... Infact it's wrong to influence people negatively based on religion and / or sensitive issues ...

So she is as a much wrong as any sadhu or Yogi who spread hatred in the name of Hinduism....

How’s she influencing anyone though and more importantly how’s she spreading hatred in the name of religion. I’m lost.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

It is Zaira's choice others should mind their own business

Hope u r minding ur own business instead of commenting on BW forums and on celebrities ...😃😆

1167999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

How’s she influencing anyone though and more importantly how’s she spreading hatred in the name of religion. I’m lost.

You and all other Muslim bigots have been abusing raveena for calling her decision regressive. You people are hating on raveena for her views unnecessarily. And it's all due to zaira bringing religion in the matter where it was not needed. That's how.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

You and all other Muslim bigots have been abusing raveena for calling her decision regressive. You people are hating on raveena for her views unnecessarily. And it's all due to zaira bringing religion in the matter where it was not needed. That's how.

Dear god, some people are walking bombs ready to explode anywhere. Where did I abuse Raveena in any post?? You’re so full anger shit you can’t even read clearly. Lol
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Zaira is attention seeker n using religion card for victim drama n sympathy , dis types no comments , using religion for their lust,greediness n agendas . Sick publicity stunt n sick movie promotions . Part of separatists, anti nationals group , y allowing dis bigots, traitors, anti nationals in bolly , must be kicked out from bolly n from India . kis thali mei Kate wahi chedh karte . dis ppl sold their souls , chi lol . govt must look in to dis matter n ve to take strict actions .