Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

People are abusing Raveena as if she is the wrong doer and is the one who initiated the attention seeking drama.

All she did was pointed out the obvious truth but yeah I agree her choice of words were inappropriate. Still does not justify it. Are the Muslim BW brigade going to quit because of this sudden enlightenment by this hypocrite?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Why is Raveena so angry?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aab har do deen ban hoke, Randi Rona karne wala chaman mujhe bataiga mai kiya naam rakhu.

Ab tu anpadh ko cheeze samajh nahi atti toh mai kiya Karu. Forum aur social media mai Randi rona karke rone wala, jinki ek bhi Muslim related news attey hi, phatti hai aur apne insecurities leke keyboard mai muh se hug te hai, woh toh mujhe kaun kisse darta hai uski baat naa hi bole toh accha.And most importantly, I don't have the change to give you the five bucks you charge to suck around, so find some who entertain your STI infested mouth.

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

Ganfattu toh tu hai,thug. Aur yeh sachchai mere ko galiya dene se nahi badhane wali. Teri bohat jyada fat ti hai innlogo se isi liye toh jihadiyo ko bhakt aur devotee ki galiya de raha hai. Karta hai kya koi aise bhala😆. Ab to jo hai who toh Maine bola hai isme tere ko mirchi legi toh main kya karu. Tera nam thug kahi se tujhe suit nahi karta. Ganfattu Rakh le. Bohat sahi hai tere liye.😆

Edited by Thug-Leader - 5 years ago
1146481 thumbnail

Her Mom posted against India. Why is Bollywood still giving her work? She shud be kicked out before she grows into a bigger Frankenstein monster

454573 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Why is Raveena so angry?

dard main yeh beghairat ghussay mein aa jaatein hain

jab bhi in ko muslims nazar aatein hai

pain...she wants to reclaim lost glory ...take revenge from the invaders hahhaah

low level losers

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

I saw her in Rajeev Masand round table. She had some attitude. And her fat ass took just 75% of the table 🤣 and mind Vidya Balan was there too 🐷

smiley37smiley37 Your comment in this thread. You have some parallel thingy going on. Everybody is typing essays over Religion and Raveena and falana and dhinkana.. You have your fat shaming going on side by side. Such hilarious comments. Funny Funny. Thanks for the laugh.

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

Even I wonder....long back I read this question on a Pakistani computer graphics forum too... That boy was so confused, he loved painting and arts but was scared if its offensive in Islam as he was taught that any kind off arts form is anti Islam.....

Felt bad for him then...

But here knowing how zaira earlier falsely accused someone of molestation...I feel her using her religion is to get attention.... And nothing else....

I don't know how much of persuing arts is forbidden in Islam. But there certainly seem to be certain restrictions. One of my best friends is Muslim. He writes pretty good lyrics and also used to compose original tunes along with his friends. He really wanted to pursue a career in it. But his family was against it. He only told us that recording his video as in YouTube or putting a photo in a frame kind of things are forbidden. He never divulged in details but his reason for pursuing music in a serious way was his family and probably other reasons.

Edited by chahat4u - 5 years ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Family/kids exist while God, not so sure.

Speak for yourself.

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

We know many times actresses are willing to act after getting married and have kids. But they will not get good offers. (Compare Deepika with Alia). That is because of the regressive mentality of the society/film makers. Fault does not lie with actresses.

But if a celebrity speaks highly about herself for choosing family way and speaks judgementally about others who choose career, they will be called out and condemned. For example, Shahid Kapoor's wife.

I agree, being judgemental, about other's choice, is not cool. But I didn't see zaira s essay was judgement towards other, she was like, she couldn't find peace in this industry. And to me it read like a teenager's identity crisis and not a taunt towards other who could balance out their life and priority.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Zaira should keep her views to herself rather than announce it on all her social accounts and make it a religion issue. This clearly shows she's seeking attention and by saying that her profession is threatening her religion, she is ultimately making other Muslims guilty of going against their religion. India already has enough religion-based problems and she created another one.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nah I am speaking for everyone. If you have any proof give me, otherwise the statement holds for everyone. It is not a subjective statement.