Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

A twist in the tale.

Zaira Wasim’s manager says her account was ‘hacked’, she didn’t put up post about quitting Bollywood because it took her away from Islam.

https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/zaira-wasims-manager-says-her-account-was-hacked-she-didnt-put-up-post-about-quitting-bollywood-because-it-took-her-away-from-islam/

Who dragged Islam first? Zaira or Raveena?

LOL... Her producers might have asked her to clean the %&$$#

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

A twist in the tale.

Zaira Wasim’s manager says her account was ‘hacked’, she didn’t put up post about quitting Bollywood because it took her away from Islam.

https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/zaira-wasims-manager-says-her-account-was-hacked-she-didnt-put-up-post-about-quitting-bollywood-because-it-took-her-away-from-islam/

Who dragged Islam first? Zaira or Raveena?

Zaira.

Account getting hacked is an old and stale excuse now.

No wonder people call her an attention seeker then. Or either Manager is not in sync with her which is not possible

Or TSIP team interfered.

Edited by hotchic2 - 5 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She was quiet for 24 hours.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nigahen

And nice collection of bigoted tweets. SO a Hindu woman getting married and becoming a bahu is equivalent to a Muslim woman finding her religion..?? What're you people on? Muslim women dont get married? And Hindu marriage and Islam or finding it...where is the equivalence even??

And I can see that Nusrat marrying a Hindu man and then wearing signs of Hindu oppression willingly like sindoor and mangal sutra have really hit some raw nerves.

Seriously! Such equivalences never fail to amuse me. I never saw a Hindu woman advertising a six-page note on social sites before quitting. 🤣
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ho gayi nautanki. Excuses start now.

807116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaanaBaDosh

Wow! So now choosing your religion over profession is regressive?

Does this also apply to the choice between profession and family/kids?

We know many times actresses are willing to act after getting married and have kids. But they will not get good offers. (Compare Deepika with Alia). That is because of the regressive mentality of the society/film makers. Fault does not lie with actresses.

But if a celebrity speaks highly about herself for choosing family way and speaks judgementally about others who choose career, they will be called out and condemned. For example, Shahid Kapoor's wife.

807116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Its easier to supposedly be closer to God in comfortable, close circumstances. But difficult while fulfilling your professional, personal goals and living in the world. Who knows maybe Raveena through her off the screen deeds may have done more for God and his children than Zaira.

I feel proud of Raveena and disappointed by Raveena for the same reason. At 21, when she was single, she decided to adopt two children and later took them to her husband's home when she got married. ( http://www.vervemagazine.in/people/mums-the-word-raveena-tandon-believes-adopting-children-was-the-best-decision-she-has-ever-made ). That would certainly please god, if he is there.

But then, such a woman picks up such harsh words to a girl, who chose to quit industry. Those words does not look good for a mother. An 18 year old can be immature to drag religion into her decision, but a 45 year old should have shown some maturity.

I remember, even Sunny Loene adopted a baby girl. Will god care about their profession? These are the stories we read when we were young (may be by sage Ramakrishna).

https://greensh.livejournal.com/105162.html

Those who sl.t shame actresses and think pious about themselves. In Gita, Krishna calls out such people as Mithyaacharis (Hyppocrites). Acting pious outside, thinking about it inside. Such hipocrites exist among Hindus too. (Those who attack bar girls or valentines in the name of culture/religion). None of them own God. God is entirely personal. Don't dictate it for others.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaanaBaDosh

Wow! So now choosing your religion over profession is regressive?

Does this also apply to the choice between profession and family/kids?

Family/kids exist while God, not so sure.

the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

I feel proud of Raveena and disappointed by Raveena for the same reason. At 21, when she was single, she decided to adopt two children and later took them to her husband's home when she got married. ( http://www.vervemagazine.in/people/mums-the-word-raveena-tandon-believes-adopting-children-was-the-best-decision-she-has-ever-made ). That would certainly please god, if he is there.

But then, such a woman picks up such harsh words to a girl, who chose to quit industry. Those words does not look good for a mother. An 18 year old can be immature to drag religion into her decision, but a 45 year old should have shown some maturity.

I remember, even Sunny Loene adopted a baby girl. Will god care about their profession? These are the stories we read when we were young (may be by sage Ramakrishna).

https://greensh.livejournal.com/105162.html

Those who sl.t shame actresses and think pious about themselves. In Gita, Krishna calls out such people as Mithyaacharis (Hyppocrites). Acting pious outside, thinking about it inside. Such hipocrites exist among Hindus too. (Those who attack bar girls or valentines in the name of culture/religion). None of them own God. God is entirely personal. Don't dictate it for others.

This is a really balanced response, thanks for sharing that anecdote by Lord Krishna. I'm in the process of reading the Gita currently and it does speak really enlightening things.
Edited by ZackKnightRocks - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Usse na word play sense of humor kehte hai. Teri char anne ke piddi Dimag mai fit nahi hogi. Hindu phobic?? Yes I am. Kiya kar lega tu? Pehle apni saar gaand se bahar nikal, phir baat karte hai nulle chaman, jo Baar banned honeke humiliation ke baad bhi apni chutiya shakal leke atta hai Baar Baar gaand Marwane.

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

Kitne ganfattu ho tum, thug.

I ve never seen anyone refer Muslim bigots n extremists as bhaktas or devotees. It's really shameful that you have no guts to call these jihadis for what they are,lol. Itna hi darr lagta hai inn se ladne mein toh rehna do. Koi jabardasti thodi na hai. Hum hai na. Tum kaiko tension lete ho😆

Anyways, on topic... I agree with raveena calling her decision regressive. Thats what it is and raveena said nothing wrong. Her 6 page letter is full of shit noone needed to read and I dont think many have..she could've left without making a such a big fuss. I dont think she would've made it big even if she stayed. She had no looks, height or personality to be a mainstream actor. She did two films as sidey. I dont know why logo ne isko inta sir pe chada me rakha hai. Jana hai toh Jay meri bala se. good riddance I'd say.