Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

I wonder how Pakistan,Egypt, Iran etc have movie industries if muslim arent suppose to act in movies

Edited by 2RsFan - 5 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I hope Raveena is feeling empowered and relevant after launching a nasty Twitter attack to a 18 yr old.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I wonder how Pakistan,Egypt, Iran etc have movie industries if muslim arent suppose to act in movies

Even I wonder....long back I read this question on a Pakistani computer graphics forum too... That boy was so confused, he loved painting and arts but was scared if its offensive in Islam as he was taught that any kind off arts form is anti Islam.....

Felt bad for him then...

But here knowing how zaira earlier falsely accused someone of molestation...I feel her using her religion is to get attention.... And nothing else....

1167999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Even I wonder....long back I read this question on a Pakistani computer graphics forum too... That boy was so confused, he loved painting and arts but was scared if its offensive in Islam as he was taught that any kind off arts form is anti Islam.....

Felt bad for him then...

But here knowing how zaira earlier falsely accused someone of molestation...I feel her using her religion is to get attention.... And nothing else....

I believe she is joing politics and all this drama is only to influence and gain Islamists' support as we can see how everyone of them here is defending a 2 bit sidey like her just because she talked of religion. She is no ordinary 18 yo. She is from a separatist's family but look at the tremendous support she is getting for barely doing 1 and half movies in Bollywood. And these are the so called moderate muslims abusing raveena for calling a spade a spade. Zaira qutting Bollywood has nothing to do with religion. Whats movies got to do with religion anyway? I dont think Allah himself has written the rule asto where one can or cannot work. I dont think Allah is that jobless himself do decide little little things for us mortal beings. He is not so bigoted as people seem to think. And if he really is, then I am sorry he is no real God. He just a wannabe...

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Lol. Zaira is clearly wrong here. In that sense, even you and me are not good muslims because we watch movies and songs. Why just acting...

Quran clearly says a Muslim needs to change and adapt according to the environment and keep a balance between two worlds. In this new era, its impossible to avoid anything related to movies/song. All you have to make sure is to not let it consume you wholly and forget who you are in the end.

She could have acted in the movies and still stayed close to her faith at the same time. She doesn't need to be the quessential heroine of BW.

Anyway, this was her own choice. Maybe she couldn't adapt into the BTS environment of BW. Hope she is able to stay firm on it in later years also.

Edited by hotchic2 - 5 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Lol. Zaira clearly wrong here. In that sense, even you and me are not good muslims because we watch movies and songs. Why just acting...

Quran clearly says a Muslim needs to change and adapt according to the environment and keep a balance between two worlds. In this new era, its impossible to avoid anything related to movies/song. All you have to make sure to not let it consume you wholly and forget who you are in the end.

She could have acted and stayed close to her faith at the same time. She doesn't need to be the quessential heroine of BW.

Anyway, this was her own choice. Maybe she couldn't adapt into the BTS environment of BW. Hope she is able to stay firm on it in later years also.

She should have never dragged religion in this at all and rather say ' I am leaving cos of personal reason'

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Raveena’s choice of words is silly but nevertheless it is good she called out on her 6 page delusional nonsensical reasoning of quitting BW. Just saying that she doesn’t see herself fitting in there would suffice.

She can believe all the crap she wants and make choices based on that but if she is sharing it on public platform, backlash is expected. You have to be really entitled to demand respect for all your reasoning. If I consider it nonsense, respect for that choice also pretty much out of question.

807116 thumbnail

A twist in the tale.

Zaira Wasim’s manager says her account was ‘hacked’, she didn’t put up post about quitting Bollywood because it took her away from Islam.

https://www.opindia.com/2019/07/zaira-wasims-manager-says-her-account-was-hacked-she-didnt-put-up-post-about-quitting-bollywood-because-it-took-her-away-from-islam/

Who dragged Islam first? Zaira or Raveena?

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Zaira indeed comes across as an attention seeker. But people need to stop giving a damn to every damn thing on this planet. Let the girl do whatever she wants. Her attention seeking tactics succeed because people care.

Edited by Wistfulness - 5 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Raveena has always been a jahil attention seeker. A teenager like Zaira is a lot more mature than her which speaks volumes