MudrasV thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

I’m considering it too🤔 or maybe a nap 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️

I got it. Thanks

shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Divya stops rakshit,romi,shikhar from driking d juice.she share her doubt regarding it.c gets get confused as lava also acts sleepy as c was doubting her

Antakshri caaries to not let anyone sleep.

Pisacjini makes statue everyone ,using her ratnas and informs rakshit tht has buried dristi widin walls.

Rakshit tandaav,dagger gift by lord,.

Rakshit goes to dweri, to find dristi,and understand pisachini's trap.he know now pisachini is aware of his identity

Dristi c a vision mahima killing others she shares it wid divya meanwhile rakshit listen and gets angry on her.thy both hv arguement,drikshit scene was gud today😊.

Mahima attacks on dristi 4of thm try to stop her bt dristi falls down ,rakshit super catch.

Dristi once again get a vision once again  mahima attacking someone,share it wid others.

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Morningg Jaaans ! I just woke up. Am going to watch now ! I’ll be back ❤️

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruti.

Divya stops rakshit,romi,shikhar from driking d juice.she share her doubt regarding it.c gets get confused as lava also acts sleepy as c was doubting her

Pisacjini makes statue everyone ,using her ratnas and informs rakshit tht has buried dristi widin walls.

Rakshit goes to dweri, to find dristi,and understand pisachini's trap.he know now pisachini is aware of his identity

Dristi c a vision mahima killing others she shares it wid divya meanwhile rakshit listen and gets angry on her.thy both hv arguement,drikshit scene was gud today😊.

Mahima attacks on dristi 4of thm try to stop her bt dristi falls down ,rakshit super catch.

Dristi once again get a vision once again  mahima attacking someone,share it wid others.

Thanks dear  over all    serious  tomorw faceoff hoga pisachni  or raks  

sweetnoori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Morningg Jaaans ! I just woke up. Am going to watch now ! I’ll be back ❤️

very  good morning to u 💕  

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shruti.

Thank  you. 

So the powers came back. Due to tandav? Is Ma attacking with Shivji gifted dagger? 

Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetnoori

me here after namaz ache  eyes open rakhi 🤣

I dunno what I even watched I skimmed through it all 🤔 there was some music stuff didn’t  really watch and then p tellin ra she’s put dri in a wall and then ra getting worried going and doing tandav and then getting a sword and going to the dewri breaking the walls trying to find dri and then I dunno I think he realised sachini is playing a game with him and came back. Dri comes back (as sr started talking to her and she realised it could be a trap) and ra was angry on her for accusing mahima and they have this argument and bring all parts of stuff such as hiding truth, ravan marriage and ra says it’s fake marriage and stuff (they even discuss pandit je issue😂😂😂) and then he goes off not believing her only for mahima to attack and then he saves her and hugs her and tell her abt the anjaan story and even says sorry 

But I dunno whether  it’s cuz I’m tired/half asleep or wasn’t actually watching the ep properly I felt a lack connection at some points between Drikshit  (again could just be as I’m reallllllllllllllly tired 😩😴)

I’ll get back to it after 👋🏽 Since I didn’t watch properly 😂😴

Edited by Mevsta101 - 4 years ago
Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MudrasV

I am again searching for it

I pm it a while back 

sweetnoori thumbnail

I dunno what I even watched I skimmed through it all 🤔 there was some music stuff didn’t  really watch and then p tellin ra she’s put dri in a wall and then ra getting worried going and doing tandav and then getting a sword and going to the dewri breaking the walls trying to find dri and then I dunno I think he realised sachini is playing a game with him and came back. Dri comes back (as sr started talking to her and she realised it could be a trap) and ra was angry on her for accusing mahima and they have this argument and bring all parts of stuff such as hiding truth, ravan marriage and ra says it’s fake marriage and stuff (they even discuss pandit je issue😂😂😂) and then he goes off not believing her only for mahima to attack and then he saves her and hugs her and tell her abt the anjaan story and even says sorry 

But I dunno whether  it’s cuz I’m tired/half asleep or wasn’t actually watching the ep properly I felt a lack connection at some points between Drikshit  (again could just be as I’m reallllllllllllllly tired 😩😴)

i saw hug pics  ❤ 

So ravan shaadi  truth out  😂 

Thnks dear 🤗🤗🤗

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Totally agree with u mev

I felt the same way

Something was missing from the episode