Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely bonding n lovely interview 

Thanks for sharing 

For those who were bashing Shrenu can shut their mouth n stop bashing Shrenu , it’s channels n makers call 

Shrenu herself confirmed - Kavya will be back later 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Time and time she gives the reason to be her proud fan. . Whether she was bashed by surbhi fans or omkara fans or kavya fans or anyother fandom whether compared with maya or komo she has taken everything positively. . . I just love her. . . 

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shrenu is one actor whom I find very sensible and down to earth.. No attitude no ego..just her sweet self ❤️❤️😊

Aww she is so protective of tanvi like a sister.. Because she knows how it is to be a newbie in this industry. 😊

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Time and time she gives the reason to be her proud fan. . Whether she was bashed by surbhi fans or omkara fans or kavya fans or anyother fandom whether compared with maya or komo she has taken everything positively. . . I just love her. . . 

Will  u  please  stop  dragging  every  fandom  while  talking  about  shrenu /

Not  that  shrenu  fans  didnt  bash  tanvi,kunal,surbhi,mansi   so  it  is  something  all  fans  do

So  without  dragging  them  praise  shrenu

because  it  is  annoying  

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shrenu and Tanvi spoke their heart out. Tanvi needs to be politically correct while giving interviews. She says TRP might increase after her exit.

It's not that the show was ruling the charts while she was there in the show. There are lot of factors for the drop in TRP. Her character alone is not responsible.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I can see ppl coming once in a blue moon not to comment abt the show or the characters but to defend his/her respective FDS. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Will  u  please  stop  dragging  every  fandom  while  talking  about  shrenu /

Not  that  shrenu  fans  didnt  bash  tanvi,kunal,surbhi,mansi   so  it  is  something  all  fans  do

So  without  dragging  them  praise  shrenu

because  it  is  annoying  

sorry dear i didnt meant to hurt you or any other fandom and this the 1st time i spoke something like this and to be honest being new on SM i have found this regularly so i spoke and i have always praised  each and every actor and their fandom so please dont make it an issue and again sorry if u felt bad

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

I can see ppl coming once in a blue moon not to comment abt the show or the characters but to defend his/her respective FDS. 

Our forum is popular Kala. Even if people don't watch the show, they stalk the forum regularly 😂

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Our forum is popular Kala. Even if people don't watch the show, they stalk the forum regularly 😂

Well, Ananya u can't say that people commenting rarely here aren't watching the show. I watched SR from start but never commented on that forum. 

And yeah it's annoying when some people can't praise Shrenu without mentioning other fDs.