sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi people. Sorry , for not being regular ,friends. You guys are really spared from reading my senseless rantings.

Where is the show heading?  Why is everyone behaving like some atma from other hindi serial craps have gone into them? Really Mishti, you need to really balance out relationships .However, mishti's actions are really a shut up performance to those who eternally questioned mishti's love for Pari. 

I really hope Mishti crosses this level , without troubling herself.

Ruhan ,my boy. What you have to endure for loving Mishti adnd befriending Pari ? These girls are putting your life at stake for showcasing their lve for each other. Please, Ruhaan, do not fall into this drama crap. Atleast you do the sensible thing and get married to Mishti.

Pari darling. Madam ji, thank God, that you did not turn up like your mum, but i really don't like the way you are heading up. Stop being a taker and start your own life. 

And heard that a new lead is out there for Pari. Thank God, Arnav is saved from Pari. This boy needs a person who gives unconditional love for his goodness and maturity. I'm really happy that you got a chance to save your head, bhaag jao , my darling Arnav.

so, finally, all that is taught to me by this serial is that ,every time a triangle is formed, it is a boy who is being singled out. Veer and now, Arnav. Now i'll be careful what to expect from sbrk 3

Really happy to find really good people here, like pranu, vartika , mili( my inspiration) ,Nandy, khatimeethi ,fruitoasty chandu ,etc.....The list goes on , i'm seriously sorry that i missed many of you here.Will sure edit it once i return....

Bye, until i write before this serial ends. Hugs and smiles !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Ah sree thank you๐Ÿค—

Yes boys are collateral damage in show

I dont know where it os heading.

I am sorry i differ about mishti and pari being good sisters .

Because both wanted to not be in mother position but never spared thought to guy they claimed yo love.

Be it mishti or even pari ?

And what is with mishti trying to push Ruhan to pari ,,hypocrite it is to push someone into loveless marriage esp ur sis 

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Hello Sree, how are you sweetie? Your exams done? Do come here babe, we miss you yaar๐Ÿ˜ฉ 

About the show, yep what's happening is really wrong....Ruhaan is going to be hurt and that too without any fault of his, which is the saddest and most depressing part๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  agree with you about all the points here and loved reading this post๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ I always admired your posts but then they ceased to come and I wondered why, then you said you've exams so I consoled myself.... Now you're back๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ welcome back sweetheart๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

Hi people. Sorry , for not being regular ,friends. You guys are really spared from reading my senseless rantings.

Missed Your Sensible Posts๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSreeโค๏ธ Hope You Doing Good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Where is the show heading?  Why is everyone behaving like some atma from other hindi serial craps have gone into them? Really Mishti, you need to really balance out relationships .However, mishti's actions are really a shut up performance to those who eternally questioned mishti's love for Pari

In order to Shut up ๐Ÿ˜†They(Cvs) made her Senseless Discounting Facts ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I really hope Mishti crosses this level , without troubling herself.

Wish For Same ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ruhan ,my boy. What you have to endure for loving Mishti adnd befriending Pari ? These girls are putting your life at stake for showcasing their lve for each other. Please, Ruhaan, do not fall into this drama crap. Atleast you do the sensible thing and get married to Mishti.

Pari darling. Madam ji, thank God, that you did not turn up like your mum, but i really don't like the way you are heading up. Stop being a taker and start your own life. 

And heard that a new lead is out there for Pari. Thank God, Arnav is saved from Pari. This boy needs a person who gives unconditional love for his goodness and maturity. I'm really happy that you got a chance to save your head, bhaag jao , my darling Arnav.

so, finally, all that is taught to me by this serial is that ,every time a triangle is formed, it is a boy who is being singled out. Veer and now, Arnav. Now i'll be careful what to expect from sbrk 3

Rolling On The Floor Laughing GIF - RollingOnTheFloor Laughing Emoji GIFs

Really happy to find really good people here, like pranu, vartika , mili( my inspiration) ,Nandy, khatimeethi ,fruitoasty chandu ,etc.....The list goes on , i'm seriously sorry that i missed many of you here.Will sure edit it once i return...Heart Love GIF - Heart Love Floating GIFs

Bye, until i write before this serial ends. Hugs and smiles !

Have a Great Time ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

sreelovesindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Ah sree thank you๐Ÿค—

Yes boys are collateral damage in show

I dont know where it os heading.

I am sorry i differ about mishti and pari being good sisters .

Because both wanted to not be in mother position but never spared thought to guy they claimed yo love.

Be it mishti or even pari ?

And what is with mishti trying to push Ruhan to pari ,,hypocrite it is to push someone into loveless marriage esp ur sis 

Mishti and her habit of sacrificing is getting too much dear! 

sreelovesindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Have a Great Time ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Thanks chandu... 

But unfortunately, seeing pari and her cry baby things made me come again 

sreelovesindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Hello Sree, how are you sweetie? Your exams done? Do come here babe, we miss you yaar๐Ÿ˜ฉ 

About the show, yep what's happening is really wrong....Ruhaan is going to be hurt and that too without any fault of his, which is the saddest and most depressing part๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  agree with you about all the points here and loved reading this post๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ I always admired your posts but then they ceased to come and I wondered why, then you said you've exams so I consoled myself.... Now you're back๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ welcome back sweetheart๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

thank you vartika. You are really sweet. My exams got over ,but I stayed away because I'm allergic to too many dramas ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I hope I'll write more in the coming days!