Predictable To the core

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well the episode last night was good specially the last 9 or 10 minutes of Shaan's monologue where he spoke about love and society...but the precap very well established that the end result of this entire track is as usual the same once again ridoy will come between them a scenario which is happening since the leap the story has become so predictable that I had already imagined such a situation that just when shamita will be marrying ridoy will be back...my question to the makers why so predictable??? Don't they know viewers expected this a mile ahead..why the same situation again and again and again it seems there are no surprises.left just when they are uniting ridoy separates them...how long will the audience tolerate it and how long will it go on??? It seems that they don't have any new ideas to take the story forward again ridoy will claim asmita as his wife then again shaan and puchki will get close to each other people will point fingers and blah blah done so many times...in fact done to death...right now they have an opportunity to.go in a different direction...make shamita marriage happen...then combine all the evil in fact nandini and ridoy could join forces to break their marriage...plus shaan is his old self they can also play on that as he is unaware of his brother's true self and asmita fighting all to.keep her marriage and save shaan from people who want to take advantage of him...but I guess makers are simply clueless.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I still think the precap shows that they were married properly and ridoy came after that. We should wait and see what unfolds on Monday. Maybe the CVs will follow what you suggested...where ridoy/nivi/nandini try to break shamita marriage

dyer.a thumbnail

No such luck sorry as predicted shaan married Nandini new segment in which the actress playing nandini is saying that its her suhaag raat with shaan...so maybe after ridoy and nivi entry he was forced to marry her as you know this is the old shaan as he has no memory so as usual negative characters win again in ytg so what's new seriously...don't have words.

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

😡😡😡😡 You are right! I checked the segments after reading your replies and Shaan and nandini are supposedly married. What the hell CVs....how is this any different from before?😔😔😔 It is just Shaan-Paro-Ridoy-Asmita all over again except this time its Nandini instead of Paro....After all these months story has not moved at all. 

What nonsense is this😡 I am done with this show!

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Have you forgotten the show is about Ridoy and Nivi? of course they’re gonna her priority. I don’t even watch the show anymore. The makers are a huge disappointment. This show should just end. They torture the few viewers they have left cos they can’t do anything else. The show is basically rubbish and the ratings reflect that too. The other shows on the channel are doing so so well cos the leads are together even if they’re not together. Here the leads aren’t even close to that. 

dyer.a thumbnail

So true...their priority is always negative characters...recently tujhse hai raabta also had a marriage track with negative but the female lead was saved in the nick of time same case in guddan but this is ytg they show complete wedding with ridoy than honey moon and what not sickest show ever.

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dyer.a

So true...their priority is always negative characters...recently tujhse hai raabta also had a marriage track with negative but the female lead was saved in the nick of time same case in guddan but this is ytg they show complete wedding with ridoy than honey moon and what not sickest show ever.

if they wanted a Ridoy and Asmita wedding then they should have cast Lavin as the lead. But they obviously didn’t do that and the audience obviously likes Shaan more. This is the first time I’ve seen these makers ruin their own show. There’s no saving grace 🤦🏽‍♀️