~*~ AdYa AT #1 - Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi ~*~

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

AdYa-AT.gif

Welcome to the world of Aditya and Aliya; a dangerous combination of beauty, talent and brains!

Discuss AdYa to your heart's content.

Edited by Aquabutterfly - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Aditya.gif

Aditya Kothari:

Aditya is the younger son of Kothari family. A rude, rich brat by nature, he cares for none but his quadriplegic brother. He holds Sabrina responsible for his brother's condition and hates Aliya for her meddling, curious behaviour. As the bearer of the vishak mark, he is the man who can bring life back into the dying love of Sabrina.

Aliya.gif

Dr. Aliya Sanyal:

Aliya is a doctor by profession. She was hired as a resident doctor by the Kothari's to tend to Mohit. She is intelligent and curious by nature. As her curiosity kicked in, she started connecting the reason for her patient's condition to her father's death. She hates Aditya for his rude personality and often rebukes him for the same.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

RULES

This is an Appreciation Thread of AdYa, Aditya and Aliya. It is specifically for the fans of the couple. If you don't have anything nice to say about them or the actors who play these characters, please refrain from posting here.

Constructive criticism is welcomed. But any outright negative comments/ bashing on characters/actors is NOT allowed. Using abusive language, name calling, bashing and plotting against other members will NOT be allowed.

Minimum personal chatting is allowed, as long as it is related to Aditya-Aliya. Do not spam the thread with pictures, creations, one liners like "I love XYZ" etc to finish the current ATs.

Opinions on storyline that are not relevant to the AdYa, scene or Aditya-Aliya scene with other characters should NOT be discussed here. No discussion about other characters/couples/forums/actors will be allowed.

If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

Please follow the IF-COC and Forum Rules at all times.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Members.gif

Aquabutterfly

sangu40

KaziRume

swaasp

cuteariya

Moumimon

rmahi25

Hue.Splash

shiny9911

----------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Members List, simply press the 'Like Button' on this post. Your name will be added shortly afterwards. If I forget to add your name, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

LINKS

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

AT is now open. Congratulations everyone!

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Thank You so much for opening the AT. Congrats All AdYans.

The gifs are so perfect for selection.Thanks for making them.

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congrats for the AT guys 🥳

and I would like to join the AT 

I will try to be active here

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

btw very Beautiful AT😍😍

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5