They're taking the mick now!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

So aliya-purab marriage anniversary party hasn't even happened, they're already talking about arranging ranbir's birthday party. I'm seriously getting fed up. The story is going nowhere. 

Also vikram once mentioned he has two sons and one daughter in a romantic convo with pallavi, so why is it that with his leg injury and needing to take time off business he is worried about who will handle it and asking ranbir and only talking about ranbir? It's like they've forgotten that vikram even mentioned he has another son. Why does zee tv do this where they mention about a key male character also having another unseen sibling, yet never really show them? Happened in tashan-e-ishq with the male lead whose once mentioned sister was never actually shown.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly even I saw vikram mentioned thanks to pallavi for giving 2 sons nd a daughter. But no one else whether its dadi, pallavi or ranbir ever mentioned about their son, grandson or brother. Nor vikram daughter was shown. I saw here only on their wedding anniversary party track after that she disappeared. And all of sudden handing all the business to ranbir can't understand. He really can't handle this. And this non existing son did vikram just slipped it from his mouth or does he really have a son, who was never mentioned by anyone. The writers r just mixing the track and making us confuse nd bored by showing only parties, planning plotting and humiliating. No abhi pragya meeting or knowing about their daughters. Don't know how long they will drag this track

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe they have selective amnesia lol. Anyway I had just read WU. So can u tell me whether A1 insulted Prachi or is that scene going to come on Mon? 

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Maybe they have selective amnesia lol. Anyway I had just read WU. So can u tell me whether A1 insulted Prachi or is that scene going to come on Mon? 

she did it. Again her upper class pride but pallavi requested her to help her organize the party so she did. 

Funny29 thumbnail

Lol they forget the kids and the spouses so I'm not really surprised.

I have a logic problem: Aaliya + mother but why??  They show Aaliya as a mother that doesn't make any sense. The track would be better if Aaliya-Purab are married without a child, Disha comes back with Sunny and both fight against Aaliya.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lekin why is Vikram s  other son important in the show? Parties to hote rahenge.  KB is always famous for parties. 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thx Deepi. Guess I will continue with WU for now. The parties r near nauseating for me now. Until like Sammy or Mala said some nice kidnapping or Prachi revenge track crops up. Because it is certain that AP r NOT going to meet for now.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Thx Deepi. Guess I will continue with WU for now. The parties r near nauseating for me now. Until like Sammy or Mala said some nice kidnapping or Prachi revenge track crops up. Because it is certain that AP r NOT going to meet for now.

Hope this time something creative happens in the party.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deepidj

Exactly even I saw vikram mentioned thanks to pallavi for giving 2 sons nd a daughter. But no one else whether its dadi, pallavi or ranbir ever mentioned about their son, grandson or brother. Nor vikram daughter was shown. I saw here only on their wedding anniversary party track after that she disappeared. And all of sudden handing all the business to ranbir can't understand. He really can't handle this. And this non existing son did vikram just slipped it from his mouth or does he really have a son, who was never mentioned by anyone. The writers r just mixing the track and making us confuse nd bored by showing only parties, planning plotting and humiliating. No abhi pragya meeting or knowing about their daughters. Don't know how long they will drag this track

Vikram’s daughter was only shown in two scenes in which first his sister got to know he is going to propose to Rhea, a scene that happened when ranbir was getting ready for his parents anniversary party and aryan was in the scene too, then the second scene of hers was in the party where she was giving hints to rhea’s friends about ranbir planning on proposing Rhea. His sister is tall and looks older than ranbir but is his younger sister. But other than that she hasn’t been shown.