If CVS is wise enough...

BluebelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They would come up with something that would result in Mouni getting hurt, preferably from Thakumaa's hands ( cause Thakumaa deserves to get arrested ), which would lead to Mouni's blood loss and luckily if Mouni's blood matches with her dead birth mother ( just like how Shaan/Shantanu's blood matched with Chanda and not Arindam ), it would lead to a revelation of the fact that Mouni is indeed an illegitimate child of Ridoy, and not Asmita and Ridoy's child as Asmita had to hide the fact from the Mazumdars to save that poor kiddo's life and rights ! This should be enough to stir a storm in the Mazumdars' lives overall, preferably Nivedita. Cause her own son ended up doing the same as her husband did !

Also, I believe it won't be bad to show Asmita pregnant with Shantanu/Shaan's child. How ? They can actually show that they did ended up doing it on the night of Mohana's sangeet party ( Mohana's was Nivedita's niece remember ? ) where Mohana got them drunk as Mohana was a Shamita shipper. Or they could actually make the forest night the reason as it's post Shaan/Shantanu memory loss track ! Besides, Shaan/Shantanu and Asmita are legally married as per court. The same papers that Shaan/Shantanu had presented while Asmita, on a fit of rage, decided to incompletely marry Ridoy anyways, poor Ridoy couldn't even fill her maang then ! 

Just thought to share things I felt should happen by now...

Edited by BluebelPrincess - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They would never do that as they always want to show asmita as ridoy's wife forgetting everything that at the time she was legal wife of shaan also the ritual weren't completed no sindoor which she didn't put through out.

As far as asmita getting pregnant with shaan's baby well they had this opportunity previously remember during jungle night where asmita faints and then they didn't show anything...at that time I was so sure they would go this route but no...actually they don't want any kind of relationship between shamita....they always want her attached to ridoy...so shamita love always remains taboo in front of the world even when they were married in public eyes she was ridoy's wife and the current track also points towards another in complete marriage.

I so wish their legal marriage comes into play now as burning your marriage certificate doesn't end a marriage.