A party without drama isn't a party in balaji land!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

So the aliya-purab marriage anniversary will be eventful for sure like all parties, as there is no other reason why they have parties anymore, plus prachi will be helping with decor so again humiliation/ framing of prachi will happen to serve that drama quotient, and I'm hoping audience will feel an overwhelming sense of deja vu with this track, but my question is whether there is any alternative options to adding drama in this party besides emotionally torturing prachi. 

To me there are plenty. For one they could have a serial killer enter as a waiter, kill one (or both) of rhea's useless friends, show everyone in a panic over this with police getting involved to investigate, then rhea going missing, abhi and everyone trying to find rhea, prachi being the one to save rhea (they can utilise this track to show prachi having brains) then a major showdown between abhi and killer. There! is it that hard for writers to come up with less repetitive tracks for these parties when I came up with this within less than an hour? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😅😅😅😅Ask EK for a good payment for coming up with this track. But, seriously, it is a good plot provided they don't think Prachi was instrumental in the kidnapping ( how she has the resources is another matter). Or maybe better still, Rhea is kidnapped, Prachi sees her being kidnapped and goes after the kidnappers and gets kidnapped also. And everyone is wondering who did what to the other (RP) before the ransom demand comes. In the meantime, Prachi uses her brains (jai ho woman power), and saves both of them. 

But most importantly, Abhi and Pragya,even though their daughters r kidnapped and they both have to talk to the police may even turn up together at the police station. Inspite of all these because of storm and wind power, they still CANNOT SEE EACH OTHER THOUGH THEY CAN FEEL THE OTHER'S PRESENCE. This is because u see, they have bring Abhi Meera marriage track 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Sorry for bringing some Nonsensical plot in Ur idea. Just for laughs.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am having a different view. Why don't they show Prachi some kind of grey character and takes revenge on Rhea and her friend for all the insults she had to bear?

After being fed up with her mother's blind trust with hopeless Rhea and being tortured continuously, she decides to kidnap Rhea herself. She kidnaps all three friends with some of her trustworthy friends and tortures Rhea. Rhea is so afraid that she is crying and hopes that Abhi comes and saves her. But, all hopes in vain.

After Prachi has released Rhea after her anger has cooled, Rhea has decided that she won't torture anyone as she feels that she might be making too many enemies and is too afraid. She doesn't suspect Prachi, as she feels Prachi doesn't have trustworthy friends. Abhi has decided that he won't be having any parties in Mehras house after her daughter life was in risk.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not having any more parties. For that reason alone, Prachi can be kidnapper ðŸ˜ƒ.

But, don't think that can happen - I mean from Prachi's point of view itself. Until there is another humiliation track - like the one I feel might happen -I mean spiking up the drink, posting morphed photos of her, etc. etc. If she gets to know then that Rhea is the real culprit and her stupid parents r ever forgiving, I don't think she would turn grey. And even then, if these idiot creatives and their equally idiot dumb boss EK might just make her another Pragya - Sati Savitri, mahaa, etc.

Anyway, I will be watching Patiala Babes at that time slot whenever time permits and read WU. If I find the content nice, I will watch online. Enough of this - Mugdha or no Mugdha. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Not having any more parties. For that reason alone, Prachi can be kidnapper ðŸ˜ƒ.

But, don't think that can happen - I mean from Prachi's point of view itself. Until there is another humiliation track - like the one I feel might happen -I mean spiking up the drink, posting morphed photos of her, etc. etc. If she gets to know then that Rhea is the real culprit and her stupid parents r ever forgiving, I don't think she would turn grey. And even then, if these idiot creatives and their equally idiot dumb boss EK might just make her another Pragya - Sati Savitri, mahaa, etc.

Anyway, I will be watching Patiala Babes at that time slot whenever time permits and read WU. If I find the content nice, I will watch online. Enough of this - Mugdha or no Mugdha. 

It was just my imagination. I know, it won't be happening that way as EKs leads are shown too Mahan.😆😆

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Janas2017

😅😅😅😅Ask EK for a good payment for coming up with this track. But, seriously, it is a good plot provided they don't think Prachi was instrumental in the kidnapping ( how she has the resources is another matter). Or maybe better still, Rhea is kidnapped, Prachi sees her being kidnapped and goes after the kidnappers and gets kidnapped also. And everyone is wondering who did what to the other (RP) before the ransom demand comes. In the meantime, Prachi uses her brains (jai ho woman power), and saves both of them. 

But most importantly, Abhi and Pragya,even though their daughters r kidnapped and they both have to talk to the police may even turn up together at the police station. Inspite of all these because of storm and wind power, they still CANNOT SEE EACH OTHER THOUGH THEY CAN FEEL THE OTHER'S PRESENCE. This is because u see, they have bring Abhi Meera marriage track 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Sorry for bringing some Nonsensical plot in Ur idea. Just for laughs.

Yes rhea getting kidnapped is also an option. Hope she gets a slap from the kidnapper harder than the one poor prachi was given by the bad guy during CM track.

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

All the thought r really good. Prachi turning grey, taking revenge from Rhea and her brainless friends, helping Rhea, get kidnapped with Rhea, saving her etc etc. I nd u all guys know nothing is going to happen like that. One thing is very sure during ranbir birthday party everyone will praise prachi even ranbir nd as usually Rhea will be mad, her drama will start. Nd to put salt on it her brainless friends or her upper class pride bujji will provoke her. She will trap prachi, all will blame her, abhi will throw her out nd find the truth then slap Rhea, drama queen again getting angry nd blaming prachi same old rubbish. Again the same repeat telecast on aliya purab wedding anniversary party. Kuch naya nahi hoga. Abhi pragya nd their daughter reality track will be shown after six months. Tab tak enjoy party planning plotting humliate tracks.