Abhi-Pragya's conversation with the moon

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I know they are repeating the sequence but it was so beautiful. Whoever wrote the dialogues... it genuinely moved me to tears. 

'Suna tha waqt har zakhm bhar deta hai.  Lekin hamara waqt to jaise ruk hi gaya. Kehne ko to 20 saal guzar gaye.  Aaj bhi wohi pal hai.  wohi dard hai.  din kattha nahi,dard ghattha nahi. ' The way Sriti delivered these lines. Just...heartbreaking. 

'Samajh nahi aata ki main apne marne ka intezar kar raha hoon ya usse milne ka. Is intezaar mein 20 saal guzar gaye. lekin na woh aayi. na dil ko aaram aaya.'  Jesus. I was shocked to hear Abhi talk about his death.

Anywho, these 2 need to meet and talk, cry their hearts out to each other and forgive each other.  I can't see them in this kind of pain and am way too attached to these fictional characters. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U think the creative dumbheads r listening? They r more interested in making Prachi another Pragya in that she is going to suffer another humiliation both by Bua and Behen. 

How else can u explain the fact that an attack on a CM not some local MLA, and they treat it so casually. I mean no CCTV footage where they can easily understand that it was Pragya all along. Creatives need to be controlled by EK until OC, she herself has suggested such stupid tracks.

Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Can u pls tell me the background song played during their conversation.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Main bhi nahi soya, tu bhi nahi soyi re...from SOTY 2. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I LOVED THE SCENE. I genuinely like how the writers are actually showing what’s going through their hearts and minds, it shows is their dilemma , why they are acting the way they are. Human emotions are complexed and for the first time im seeing that with them or at least after a very long time. 

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Can someone please explain to me the meaning of the diologue 'Samajh nahi aata ki main apne marne ka intezar kar raha hoon ya usse milne ka. Is intezaar mein 20 saal guzar gaye. lekin na woh aayi. na dil ko aaram aaya.'? I didn't quite understand what Abhi was trying to say. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Am not a good translator but let me try. 'I don't know if am waiting for my death or to some day meet her.  20 years have passed waiting for it. Neither she has come,  nor the heart has found any comfort. '

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Can someone please explain to me the meaning of the diologue 'Samajh nahi aata ki main apne marne ka intezar kar raha hoon ya usse milne ka. Is intezaar mein 20 saal guzar gaye. lekin na woh aayi. na dil ko aaram aaya.'? I didn't quite understand what Abhi was trying to say. 

Are you asking for the literal meaning or as in what he meant by it? 

I guess they are trying to portray the extent of his pain. He doesn’t know if he wants his pain to end by death or by meeting her. His days are just going by waiting for something but he doesn’t quite know what. He never found peace without her and she never came back so he’s been living with that agony, conflict and chaos in his heart and mind all these years unable to find relief 

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

That's perfect.  @misfit. Much better than my translation.  

I can't help but gush over Monday's precap.  I get happy just by little Abhi-Pragya shows of affection towards each other.  

Agar main us baare mein sochoonga na, meri biwi jo hai bura maan jayegi. Woh main aaj bhi usse pyar karta hoon aur yeh baat meri biwi jaanti hai. Mein usse door hoon lekin use bharosa hai ki uski jagah main kisi ko nahi doonga. 

Haye Abhi.